Stucco Concepts

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2014

Lath, plaster, stucco finishes, scaffolding, residential, commercial, industrial. DBA: R G & Son Plastering....

All phases of painting drywall stucco repairs and construction needs.

We hope you’ll find everything you’re searching for here, from information about Ameriside products and services, to some simple home improvement tips that can help make your life easier. With over 30 years of experience, the people behind Ameriside have been serving the remodeling needs of homeowners in Southern California with everything from vinyl windows to siding to texture coating, and we’re excited to continue our services for many more years to come. Our services extend to the Los Angeles, Inland Empire, Orange County, and San Diego areas. Ameriside isn’t just about great products; it’s about giving customers what they really want – a superior level of service from courteous and professional experts. Our customers say it best, so feel free to read a few of their stories. And please contact us with any questions or comments you may have. We always want to hear from you! Sincerely, Dave Palmer, CEO

We BRING COLOR TO YOUR HOME!! When quality comes 1st! We are a Residential and Commercial Painting company who does both interior and exterior work and we specialize in Cabinet Painting There's no job too big or small for us to handle. With nothing but Tradesman painters, most over 20 years experience. We focus on getting the job done right the 1st time on budget.

03/25/2018

Richard was awesome!! The stucco matched excellently!! The work was done in one day. Everything was cleaned up, by the time I got home from work. Payment was due upon our satisfaction. What an excellent company!!

Description of Work
stucco cover new front porch cover

Category house painters

04/28/2017

The team at Stucco concepts were great to work with from start to finish. Our job was quite extensive overall, and it was reassuring to work with someone who has lots of experience and knowledge with regards to Plastering. He is professional, responsive, and ensured that all of the details where covered with the work done on our home.

Description of Work
Richard and his team worked to demo and re-stucco the south facing wall of our home.

Category stucco

Thank you [Member Name Removed] on the review. These are always appreciated.

10/30/2016

Richard was very professional and personable. His knowledge of plastering is extensive. All work was done under contract and completed exactly as agreed. Richard was responsive to any small needs and modifications that came up. Richard's crew always showed up early and they were easy to work with. The house looks beautiful. If I had to think think of one complaint, it would be that the job site wo...

Description of Work
Richard and his crew performed a complete color coat job on an extensive remodel of a 1,700 square foot, sixty year old home. The job included major repair, modifications, and enclosure of the eves with stucco and venting.

09/09/2016

Richard from stucco concepts just finished fog coating and painting the exterior of our home. I am so happy with the results! It looks fantastic! Richard was wonderful to work with, very professional, courteous, and was very patient with me as I took forever to pick colors. He really worked with me to make sure the house came out exactly how I liked.

Description of Work
Fog coated and painted house

03/30/2016

Richard of Stucco Concepts is professional, communicates well and shows up on time! He communicates before, during and after the job. HIs crew did a great job with the sand blasting and the re-stucco of my house. The stucco has never looked so good! The cat face finish is beautiful. Richard's crew did a great clean up job, even going to my neighbor's home to make sure all was well. I highly recomm...

Description of Work
Sand blasted and re-stuccoed my house

Stucco & Plaster.