Hailey's Blacktop Service

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2012

We are a complete provider and installer of 100 % recyclable paving materials from highways to driveways and everything else in between. Would you like to improve the potholed driveway or seal the pitted pavement that could withstand for many years and lessen any instance of road accidents? Having all the expertise and machinery in asphalt coating and paving in California and Illinois, Hailey's Blacktop Service ensures a long-term and durable blacktop services. As CA’s most trusted paving contractor, we approach every asphalt paving, repair and seal coating project with deliberate and careful job execution. We offer maintenance and repair for CA and IL commercial and residential projects at competitive price. Our company of professional paving contractors installs superior asphalt paving and seal coating that can endure from all sorts of weather degradation and cracks caused by heavy trucks. Today’s breed of paving contractors at Haileys Blacktop Service is the 3rd generation of professional pavers, the California-based business being family owned and operated, with an expansion office in Illinois as well. Expect only flawless installations of asphalt, seal coating, overlays, hot patching, concrete grading, and cement for private roads, parking lots, shopping centers, trailer parks and driveways in California and Illinois....

A Service Provider's profile image

+9 more images

driveway pavers (14)concrete driveways (3)concrete repair (3)

02/26/2021

Martin Z.

Excellent. Company owner (Joshua) immediately responded to my request, and came to my house to provide an estimate, Within a few days, his team was onsite and completed the installation. I am very pleased with the results. The stairs look great. His team was courteous and very professional. Joshua is personable, flexible, and made sure that I was pleased.

Description of Work
Install a set of new concrete stairs in my back yard.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

05/14/2018

Paul D.

They were excellent. Everything that Hailey promised to do, they did and more. Very complete job, good people to work with and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
We had a patching and sealing of 90,000 sq ft. parking lot.

Work Completed On 04/09/2018

05/16/2016

Alex W.

Description of Work
Did not work

01/08/2016

Jerry C.

Description of Work
We needed two service roads along with our yard finished (app.20,000 sq ft) They did a final grade and 3 inch's of asphalt

Work Completed On 11/30/2015

10/27/2015

Thomas Z.

Work Completed On 09/15/2015

08/27/2015

Yvonne M.

Work Completed On 08/25/2015

Jason Peterson the owner.... I never work in Pasadena California in all of August of 2015 there is a lot of asphalt guys in my area you must have me mistaken for someone else I would appreciate if you would delete your review

04/23/2015

Gwynn L.

Description of Work
Jason and his team put in a new driveway for us. He also gave us several suggestions as to how we could better utilize our space and we ended up with a very nice and much bigger driveway than we had before. He was professional and timely.

Work Completed On 03/26/2015

Thanks for the good review

03/26/2015

deborah V.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 11/24/2014

02/04/2015

Greg M.

It went well Joshua and his Uncles did a great job

Description of Work
Created a 4' high burm for 120 feet

Work Completed On 02/04/2015

12/03/2014

Neil W.

I should have wrote a review a long time ago. I found them on Angie's List. Contacted Joshua and he was fantastic. He replied quickly. Came down to do free estimate on a whim even though he was traveling from quite a distance. He wasnt egotistical like the other three companies I got estimates for. The estimate was not the least expensive but it was the most thorough leaving me little to question. I left him hanging for months due to other issues that came up on my rental properties. I finally got back to him and he responded quickly with little hesitation to schedule the job. They showed up on time and got it done in one day. Put out my tenants for a short time and allowed them to park the next day. Great job and would use them again.

Description of Work
1. Sweep and power blow the pavement clean from loose debris 2. Apply oil spot primer to the oil spots& patch 2 small holes with asphalt 3. Clean & Fill any large cracks with rubberized crack filler ( cracks will not disappear 4. After prep work apply 1 thick application of Guard top slurry seal coat or equivalent materials onto the pavement 5. Re place the parking lines and stencils/numbers Install 2 -4’ft cement bumpers

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 04/19/2014

12/26/2013

Jessica G.

Description of Work
Terrible. I called twice and left messages. They never returned my call.

Work Completed On 12/23/2013

I apologize my family and I had to leave out of town and we just now returned back on the 30th and I was checking all my messages and e-mails and saw this review I would love to make it up yo you if you still need the work or if there is any thing else I can do for you sincerely Joshua Peterson

08/26/2013

Scott W.

It had been ten years since any work had been done on this driveway and it was in very bad shape. Joshua and his crew cleaned, patched, and put two thick coats of slurry on the driveway. The work was performed efficiently and very effectively. Very pleased with Joshua's professionalism and the work he performed.

Description of Work
Patch and sealcoat a large driveway and service area.

Category concrete driveways, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 08/21/2013

07/23/2013

Adam G.

Joshua responded immediately to my inquiry and visited on the same day to give a quote. I hired him on the spot and he returned the following day to install the speed bumps. He brought a team that did the work quickly and they cleaned up after themselves very well. The next day, the speed bumps fell apart and were destroyed by traffic (I was originally told that they would be fine within 4 hours). I called Joshua and he responded quickly and seemed sincerely interested in correcting the situation. He was out the following day and reported that it was faulty asphalt. He worked all day (alone) to remove and replace the speed bumps. A week has passed and they are solid and look great. We are pleased with his willingness to quickly remedy the situation. I would definitely use Hailey's again.

Description of Work
Installed two speed bumps on our driveway.

Work Completed On 07/16/2013

07/11/2013

Kate K.

I had a difficult job for Joshua and his team. I needed an asphalt surface laid in a difficult area to access up a hill of my property. He told me it wouldn't be easy but he would get it done. By the end of a 100 degree day they had finished with a nice smooth surface. However when it was done I realized there was a miscommunication about the exact dimensions. I explained my issue and he said he would have his team back the next morning with his team. I felt bad but he said they weren't done until I was happy. I really appreciated his emphasis on customer satisfaction. The next day he was there when he said and by the time they were done I had the exact surface I was hoping for. Joshua definitely cares about doing the best job possible at a reasonable price and I would recommend him to friends looking for asphalt or concrete service.

Description of Work
Installed a blacktop surface to my upper backyard for a basketball court.

Work Completed On 07/08/2013

07/19/2012

MARION C.

Was able to do the job within 3 days of initially talking to Josh. He arrived on time with his crew of 3 and prepared the lot by power blowing it first, then they filled all the large cracks with a rubberized crack filler. They then applied a thick slurry coat. They also re-striped the parking spaces and replaced two bumper stoppers that were damaged.Excellent service and finished product, would definitely recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Top exisiting parking lot of approx 3900SF

Work Completed On 07/15/2012

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available
    California
    California: Contractors
    02/28/2023

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)