Hailey's Blacktop Service

California: Contractors
02/28/2023

18463 Seaton Ave

Perris, CA 92570

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

We are a complete provider and installer of 100 % recyclable paving materials from highways to driveways and everything else in between. Would you like to improve the potholed driveway or seal the pitted pavement that could withstand for many years and lessen any instance of road accidents? Having all the expertise and machinery in asphalt coating and paving in California and Illinois, Hailey's Blacktop Service ensures a long-term and durable blacktop services. As CA’s most trusted paving contractor, we approach every asphalt paving, repair and seal coating project with deliberate and careful job execution. We offer maintenance and repair for CA and IL commercial and residential projects at competitive price. Our company of professional paving contractors installs superior asphalt paving and seal coating that can endure from all sorts of weather degradation and cracks caused by heavy trucks. Today’s breed of paving contractors at Haileys Blacktop Service is the 3rd generation of professional pavers, the California-based business being family owned and operated, with an expansion office in Illinois as well. Expect only flawless installations of asphalt, seal coating, overlays, hot patching, concrete grading, and cement for private roads, parking lots, shopping centers, trailer parks and driveways in California and Illinois....

driveway pavers (14)concrete driveways (3)concrete repair (3)

02/26/2021

Excellent. Company owner (Joshua) immediately responded to my request, and came to my house to provide an estimate, Within a few days, his team was onsite and completed the installation. I am very pleased with the results. The stairs look great. His team was courteous and very professional. Joshua is personable, flexible, and made sure that I was pleased.

Description of Work
Install a set of new concrete stairs in my back yard.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

05/14/2018

They were excellent. Everything that Hailey promised to do, they did and more. Very complete job, good people to work with and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
We had a patching and sealing of 90,000 sq ft. parking lot.

Work Completed On 04/09/2018

05/16/2016

Description of Work
Did not work

01/08/2016

Description of Work
We needed two service roads along with our yard finished (app.20,000 sq ft) They did a final grade and 3 inch's of asphalt

Work Completed On 11/30/2015

02/04/2015

It went well Joshua and his Uncles did a great job

Description of Work
Created a 4' high burm for 120 feet

Work Completed On 02/04/2015

12/03/2014

I should have wrote a review a long time ago. I found them on Angie's List. Contacted Joshua and he was fantastic. He replied quickly. Came down to do free estimate on a whim even though he was traveling from quite a distance. He wasnt egotistical like the other three companies I got estimates for. The estimate was not the least expensive but it was the most thorough leaving me little to question....

Description of Work
1. Sweep and power blow the pavement clean from loose debris 2. Apply oil spot primer to the oil spots& patch 2 small holes with asphalt 3. Clean & Fill any large cracks with rubberized crack filler ( cracks will not disappear 4. After prep work apply 1 thick application of Guard top slurry seal coat or equivalent materials onto the pavement 5. Re place the parking lines and stencils/numbers Install 2 -4’ft cement bumpers

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 04/19/2014

08/26/2013

It had been ten years since any work had been done on this driveway and it was in very bad shape. Joshua and his crew cleaned, patched, and put two thick coats of slurry on the driveway. The work was performed efficiently and very effectively. Very pleased with Joshua's professionalism and the work he performed.

Description of Work
Patch and sealcoat a large driveway and service area.

Category concrete driveways,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 08/21/2013

07/23/2013

Joshua responded immediately to my inquiry and visited on the same day to give a quote. I hired him on the spot and he returned the following day to install the speed bumps. He brought a team that did the work quickly and they cleaned up after themselves very well. The next day, the speed bumps fell apart and were destroyed by traffic (I was originally told that they would be fine within 4 hours)....

Description of Work
Installed two speed bumps on our driveway.

Work Completed On 07/16/2013

07/11/2013

I had a difficult job for Joshua and his team. I needed an asphalt surface laid in a difficult area to access up a hill of my property. He told me it wouldn't be easy but he would get it done. By the end of a 100 degree day they had finished with a nice smooth surface. However when it was done I realized there was a miscommunication about the exact dimensions. I explained my issue and he said he w...

Description of Work
Installed a blacktop surface to my upper backyard for a basketball court.

Work Completed On 07/08/2013

07/19/2012

Was able to do the job within 3 days of initially talking to Josh. He arrived on time with his crew of 3 and prepared the lot by power blowing it first, then they filled all the large cracks with a rubberized crack filler. They then applied a thick slurry coat. They also re-striped the parking spaces and replaced two bumper stoppers that were damaged.Excellent service and finished product, would d...

Description of Work
Top exisiting parking lot of approx 3900SF

Work Completed On 07/15/2012

Asphalt repair and new installation, seal coating, striping, bumper replacement, crack fills & parking lot maintenance, Grading and back fills ,cement repair and installations, Retainment walls

Minor Repairs, Small Concrete Projects