Artistic Exteriors, Inc.

Founded 1991 • With Angi since November 2011

PO Box 101

Perris, CA 92570

VSI Certified, AAA rated by BBB, ALL CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED, General Contractor License...

08/18/2015

Amedeo C.

I initially contacted Artistic Exteriors for an estimate for the repair of vinyl fascia and siding damaged over the years. Mark gave me an estimate, and subsequently I called and scheduled the work. Mark and his co-worker arrived today (agreed date and time) with the appropriate tools and equipment and began to work. Within a reasonable amount of time the job was completed, the siding was repaired and fascia and eaves repaired, everything went as smooth as silk. I was impressed at the knowledge and expertise of Mark and his co worker, as they fabricated all the repair pieces on site, and the installation and color match was excellent. Both my wife and myself were impressed with their professionalism, and neatness, considering that approximately 40 feet of fascia along with soffit and corner material was repaired. As it is very difficult to find someone to repair vinyl siding in this area at a reasonable price, I felt that this company provided the right repair at the right price , and in a timely fashion. I would be more than willing to use this company for repairs in the future

Description of Work
Repair of damaged or missing fascia covering and damaged vinyl siding

04/18/2013

marilyn F.

Very successful experience. I am very happy with the results.

Description of Work
The front of my house is wood, the rest stucco. The wood was not in very good shape. I decided to look into vinyl siding. I called Artistic Exteriors to get an estimate. They came out promply and explained what work would be needed and gave me an estimate. I decided to go ahead and have them do the work. I was stunned to see what a difference it made to the appearance of the house. It looks brand new. Shocking difference! Everyone was very professional from the man who gave me the estimate to the men who did the installation. I would definately call this company again.

11/27/2012

Kathryne M.

I contacted this company about having siding put on my home. I am a new, young widow. The gentleman who came to give me the estimate acted like my request was unreasonable because of how much money I was talking about spending to do the job I wanted. He then was not familiar with the type of siding that I wanted and said it didn't exist. When I pulled it up on the computer, he then stammered and began to tell me what he thought he could about it. He then said now that he knew what I was looking for, he would check with his suppliers and get back to me. I never heard from him again. It bothered me that I was treated like someone who doesn't know anything. I am a well-educated woman. Just because I don't have a husband here does not mean that I cannot make a decision on what I would like. If my request is unreasonable for work purposes, then give options rather than making faces. And if the job is something you can't or do not want to do, then decline the work. Don't just disappear. Very poor Customer Service quality.

Description of Work
None other than getting description of what services were requested.

06/27/2012

Charlie H.

I talked to Scott over the phone and described my project. He was able to give me a preliminary estimate over the phone. I wanted to send him a picture via email so that I would know he understood the scope of the project. That I did. I was satisfied with the price so I scheduled him to come out and look at the house and he asked if he could start when he was there and I agreed. He arrived at the scheduled time, on time and we reviewed the project. He wrote up the contract, I signed it and he made me a sample of what the covering would look like. I was satisfied. While I was still there I asked about an estimate to do the garage also. He made me an offer to do that job while he was already there for a really good price, so I agreed. He completed both the house and garage fascia coverings and cleaned up well all in one (long) day. The finished job looks great and I am very satisfied with his work. I would hire him again, for sure.

Description of Work
Old wood fascia was covered with vinyl coated aluminum. The old wood fascia was beyond just repainting. It was split, cracked, and had the joints and corners opening up, therefore allowing water to get in and simply make it worse. The new aluminum covering is wood grain-embossed and colored forest green which makes it look like new wood with a fresh coat of paint. Also should last for many years more than a paint job would.

Silver Lining Restoration

We are a family owned company whose main goal is to offer excellent customer service. We don't have the overhead of large companies and can offer quality products for much lower prices than our competitors. Our Low e, argon gas insulated energy efficient windows come with lifetime guarantee including accidental breakage. Our Radiant Barrier insulation is state of the art with a promise to see a significant reduction of all heating and cooling costs. Minimum service requirement 3 or more windows and no repairs. Give us a call for a free estimate, you will not be disappointed! SUMMER PROMO!!! Purchase 6 or more replacement windows and get 1000 sq .feet of Radiant Barrier Insulation installed! ($2,500 Value!)

L I Metal Systems

Our firm was founded in 1970 and we have successfully completed over 600,000 installations. We currently do work for Military Builders, Large Residential Developers, Custom Home Builders and Homeowners. The management team that guides this enterprise has over 200 years experience in the contracting field. Our success is based on our understanding the particular needs of each customer. We specialize in personalized and reliable service for any size job. If you wish to be spoiled with great service from caring professionals, now is your chance. Enlist the services of the professionals at L I METAL SYSTEMS today!

Ameriside

We hope you’ll find everything you’re searching for here, from information about Ameriside products and services, to some simple home improvement tips that can help make your life easier. With over 30 years of experience, the people behind Ameriside have been serving the remodeling needs of homeowners in Southern California with everything from vinyl windows to siding to texture coating, and we’re excited to continue our services for many more years to come. Our services extend to the Los Angeles, Inland Empire, Orange County, and San Diego areas. Ameriside isn’t just about great products; it’s about giving customers what they really want – a superior level of service from courteous and professional experts. Our customers say it best, so feel free to read a few of their stories. And please contact us with any questions or comments you may have. We always want to hear from you! Sincerely, Dave Palmer, CEO

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

No window or glass repair. No wood patio covers.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Artistic Exteriors, Inc.

How is Artistic Exteriors, Inc. overall rated?

Artistic Exteriors, Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Artistic Exteriors, Inc. provide

Artistic Exteriors, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Artistic Exteriors, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Artistic Exteriors, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Artistic Exteriors, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Artistic Exteriors, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Artistic Exteriors, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Artistic Exteriors, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Artistic Exteriors, Inc.?

No, Artistic Exteriors, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Artistic Exteriors, Inc. offer?

Artistic Exteriors, Inc. offers the following services: Vinyl and FiberCement Siding sold and installed. Vinyl Windows and Patio Doors sold and installed. Aluminum Raingutters sold and installed. Aluminum Patio Covers sold and installed.

Are there any services Artistic Exteriors, Inc. does not offer?

No window or glass repair. No wood patio covers.