ANTIQUE STOVE

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2008

Appliance Refinishing

ADDITIONAL WEBSITE: WWW.ANTIQUESTOVE.COM. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: AS2871910@AOL.COM....

Acts Appliance Repairs

Full-service appliance repair & refrigeration service for home and business. Washers, dryers, refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens and more in Redlands, Yucaipa, Loma Linda, San Bernardino, Beaumont, Colton, Riverside, Grand Terrace and neighboring areas. Acts Appliance Repairs is A+ rated with the BBB and licensed by the California Bureau of Electronic & Appliance Repair (BEAR), license # A48445.

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

04/25/2017

Sandy L.

He was punctual, friendly, and explained the repairs to me.

Description of Work
He came to fix a burner on my Wedgewood stove, and something loose in the oven.

07/25/2015

Philip B.

Jimmy came to our house (on July 16th), the day after we contacted him. After explaining the door falling open due to damaged springs he indicated that he has the springs and knew exactly what to do. He arrived at our house the next day at the time he indicated.. Within 45 min. he replaced the door springs, re-calibrated the temperature control and cleaned the pilot light outlet (showing me how its done and to clean it at least once a year. My wife asked about the rusted face-plate above the oven. Jimmy said it was due to the front-facing exhaust rusting the plate. He said in the future to wipe the area with a soft cloth after oven use to eliminate the moisture. When asked about what to do with the appearance of the plate Jimmiy said it can be re-chromed and gave us a price. We said go ahead and it would take about a week. Today, July 25th, he returned the re-chromed plate and re-installed it. It made oven fron look new. Not only was Jimmy professional his friendly and patient approach was excellent. It was obvious that he know the oven repair business, had all the necessary tools and parts. I will gladly use Jimmy again and gladly refer others to him. Mr. and Mrs. Binderman

Description of Work
Replaced springs on oven door, re-calibrated temperature controls, cleaned pilot light outlet, re-chromed face-plate above oven door. Visit and oven repair $170. Re-chrome oven-plate $90 for a total of $260. Considering our oven is over 50 yrs. old, the price was reasonable. In addition, Jimmy's knowledge and professionalism was worth the price.

10/19/2014

Megan G.

Jimmy Rodriquez and his son were professional and timely. The work was done beautifully. Jimmy knows old stoves extremely well and understood every detail about the restoration. The end result is a stunning stove that is the showpiece of our remodeled kitchen! He did other work for us on an O'Keeffe and Merritt belonging to out renters and know exactly what the problem, fixed it that day and charged a very reasonable price. I highly recommend Jimmy!

Description of Work
Complete restoration of an antique O'Keefe and Merritt Town and Country gas stove with 6 burners, 2 ovens, two broilers and a warming drawer. The stove had come out of a home in Los Angeles owned by Fred Astaire.

08/02/2014

Charlotte P.

He is fantastic. They are wonderful people. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He repaired my antique stove.

03/27/2013

Sylvia M.

I called because my oven would not light. When I called to set an appointment, Jimmy had me send some phone pics, diagnosed the problem right over the phone and told me how to remedy the situation. No cost, because he did not have to come out here (it would have been a long distance call). He spent valuable time, and saved me valuable time, and money. Great guy. Great Integrity. He will be my and quot;go-toand quot; stove guy!

Description of Work
Amazing! Jimmy is my Hero! For several months I did not use my oven because it would not light. I contacted Jimmy to ask him to come service and repair the stove. He saved me the cost of a long-distance service call by diagnosing the problem over the phone with a simple fix! He used cell phone pics (modern technology) to diagnose my antique stove problems, and assisted me in fixing it right over the phone! Please note - I checked above that he performed services, because he actually took time to review the pictures and walk me through fixing the problem by long distance. I know that he wasn't here "in-person", but what he did was amazing. Fantastic experience. He really knows his stuff, and made it easy for me to understand what to do. This kind of integrity is rare. I will definately call him again with any of my stove issues, and recommend him highly. I am certain that should I need him to visit in person, it will be worth every penny. THANKS JIMMY! I can bake again!

07/14/2012

Linda T.

On time, great repair, explained everything.

Description of Work
Vintage O'Keefe & Merritt stove needed repair due to non working pilot light. I highly recommend Johnny. He was on time, did a through job, drove a long distance to get here and was very knowledgeable. I wouldn't hesitate to call him again.

09/27/2011

Richard J.

Overall, I would say this is an honorable and experianced man. Something lacking in America today.

Description of Work
I called up Mr. Rodriguez and explained the problem I was having with my twenty five year old gas oven. Instead of coming out and charging me for a service trip just to look at it, he walked me through a simple check to see what might be wrong. So far my oven is working again and he made no money from me. This is what I call integrity. I have been a service electrician for thirty two years, and I've seen it all. Sending someone out, knowing the problem was a simple reset button, or a tripped circuit breaker, and then charging an arm and a leg.

03/15/2011

Anita B.

They were great. They were terrific. He charged $75 for half hour’s worth of work or so; for the parts I had to pay separately. The part was very expensive. It was $125 for the handle. He said it’s expensive because they don’t make the handles anymore. They would have to get them off from the stoves and you hardly come across them. He was very good with his work. He knows what he’s doing. He goes right in there, doesn’t talk much, gets his job done and then leaves. I would use his services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Antique Stove for appliance repair. I last used their services about two weeks ago. I had him do some work for us a few years ago, and now again recently he did work for us. There was an old stove which was around thirty or forty years old. It was an antique stove. He needed to adjust the door and replace the door handle. He had to lubricate some of the burner valves and check the oven to make sure the temperatures were okay. He sort of tuned it up. He replaced the oven door handle.

07/12/2010

David J.

A small operation, but the guy knows what he's doing and is very professional. Picked up and dropped off the stove for a reasonable charge. We are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Overhauled a classic 1955 stove -- cleaned, converted to propane, teflon coated some parts. Also offers porcelain refinishing and re-chroming but we didn't need these.

Category appliance repair,appliance refinishing

06/03/2010

Anita B.

He was fast and he knew what he was doing. He completed the work and that was it. He was good.

Description of Work
I called them to fix an antique stove because the pilot lights weren't working. He greased the valves and fixed it up.

ANTIQUE STOVE

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2008

170 ALABASTER LOOP

Perris, CA 92570

RE CHROMING & RE PORCELAIN CLEANING OF STOVES, CUSTOM COLORS, REBUILDING OF PARTS, RESTORATION & SALES OF STOVES, IN HOME REPAIR SERVICE IF LOCAL ON GAS,PROPANE, ELECTRONIC IGNITIONS & ELECTRIC STOVES.