Jay Coursey Electric

Founded 1987 • With Angi since May 2009

Complete electrical needs. No employees. Cash or check for payment....

NLS Electric

NLS Electric, Inc. is an electrical contractor with over 15 years of experience specializing in residential remodels, panel upgrades, lighting installation, custom homes, apartment buildings, EV charger installation, whole home battery backup installation and more. Exceptional service and attention to detail from start to completion!

TDC Electric

39 years of experience in the electrical industry including commercial, residential, industrial, communications, and instrumentation practice areas. You can enjoy a quick response, professional installation, and quick turn around with TDC Electric

11/27/2015

Jay was was able to easily identify our multiple electrical issues, clearly explain them and repair as needed. He provided expertise in recommendations for upgrading light fixtures and repairing a custom light. He was courteous and prompt. We highly recommend Jay!

Description of Work
Troubleshot and fixed several electrical issue, including installing switches, upgrading pot lights, and repairing light fixture.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Fantastic fast service and they cheerfully went beyond the call of duty. Totally |"A+++plus" professional job done. So glad to have found them.

04/21/2014

I provided the new light fixtures, Jay provided all remaining supplies and fixtures. Work was completed on time. Jay is a PRO. he knows what he is doing and does it right the first time, no call backs here. Highly recommend. He provided some recommendations to solve an issue of lighting which worked out great.

Description of Work
Ran electrical for four outside lights and two outlets with new switches inside. Worked with the other contractor during this period.

08/23/2011

Do tell Jay exactly what you want done. Do expect premium work for a reasonable price. Don't use Jay if you want cheap, shoddy work.

Description of Work
I found Jay thru Angie's List and did a little more research. Jay is very punctual, courteous, and completely fair. We had several electrical items done and never once did I have to remind him of what I needed. I contacted the electrical supply business here in Lancaster and his name was the only name they would give me. I would recommend Jay to anyone who needed an electrician.

05/04/2009

He has always on time. His motto is "if the contractor is late, that speaks for the quality of his work". I highly agree with that. He does a good job at a resonable price. He cleans up very well as if he has never been there. I have recommened him to others and they too have been pleased.

Description of Work
Has done multiple projects for me.

Category electrician

Complete electrical needs for home owners and business owners alike. Panel changes, ceiling fan installation, troubleshooting and service calls, adding circuits and replacing outlets and switches, spa hook ups etc. No employees so I (the licensed contractor) is who will show up. I pride myself on being on time. I carry a cell phone so also easy to reach.