Nology Computers

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2010

Computer Sales

Products & Services Nology Computers' main goal is to provide the community with honest service and the quality products you deserve The following are just some of the products and solutions we can provide for you: Down to earth answers to your most complicated technology questions Professional in-shop computer & electronic repair including malware removal Onsite repair and consultation New pre configured laptops & desktops from Dell Custom designed Desktops, Servers & Gaming Systems Used & Refurbished laptops & desktops with warranties Specialty cables for computers and audio/video applications Hard to find laptop & desktop components Specialty repair such as electronic soldering such as laptop power connector repair & other computer modifications Nology Computers is always happy to provide you with advice on your computer & technology orientated questions. If we don't have the answer, we'll find it....

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
All American Remote Access Computer Repair

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Remote Access Computer Repair on Angi

12/15/2015

Description of Work
Replaced battery in my PC. Problem was quickly analyzed, called with price estimate and repaired timely.

01/21/2015

Description of Work
On New Year's Eve, my computer died, it was sad :-( ... Not being high-tech myself, i new i'd need help. After calming down, i joined Angie's List and found Nology computers. I'd heard of them, but never had to use them. Lucky and Trey were professional, friendly and helpful. They were upfront about costs and i never felt taken advantage of. I highly recommend Nology!

12/11/2013

Estimated 1 hour, completed work in exactly 1 hour. Everything works great. Professional, courteous, and very knowledgeable. I couldn't be more satisfied, I will use them again if necessary.

Description of Work
Router connections to 1 printer, 2 Blu-ray players, and 4 Computers

11/14/2013

I would tell anyone to take their computer there. They are fast and very nice to deal with.

Description of Work
They complete went through my computer and it had a lot of viruses and they fixed the problem.

01/29/2012

Dropped off laptop, received a call a week later that it was ready to be picked up. Had asked them to check the turn on switch as it gets stuck sometimes and is difficult to turn on. Reported that the AVG had been corrupted, but there was just a small amount of spyware, so it wasn't a difficult job to repair. Indicated that there is a small problem with the turn on switch but it does work and they...

Description of Work
Laptop kept shutting down, couldn't install new antivirus software, took the laptop in for virus removal. Have used Nology several times for both laptops and desktop computers. Very polite, knowledgeable and prices are fair.

Category computer repair

New pre configured laptops & desktop, custom, design & repair desktops, servers & gaming systems, used & refurbished laptops & desktops, specialty cables for computers and audio/video applications, laptop power connector repair & computer modifications.