SIMON URIBE TREE, LANDSCAPING & GARDENING SERVICE

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2007

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

2414 E Woodlyn Rd

Pasadena, CA 91104

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

5-6 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR ELECTRICAL. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE FEES MAY APPLY....

lawn care (52)tree service (27)lawn & landscaping (22)irrigation system (11)leaf removal (5)lawn treatment (4)

05/08/2021

Mr. Uribe called me back, we set up an appointment and he came on time. After I showed him what needed to be done and I told him he could write or call back with a quote, but he said he can already give a quote. He said $1500 for front and back. This time I requested that he write it down because I like to have it in writing to remember and to have a record of everything the job would encompass, b...

Description of Work
Pruning and large agave removal

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

Hi Ms. [Member Name Removed]. We are sorry you are disappointed and saw a need to write us a review and a rating of "2" because Simon was not able to give you an estimate in writing at the time of his visit. Simon is very honest and trustworthy. His estimate does include hauling. Should you still wish to receive a written estimate, I'll be happy to e-mail it to you. Thank you. Mrs. Uribe

08/07/2020

They arrived soon after I contacted them to inspect my yard. I am waiting for a proposal.

Description of Work
Install a water line and electrical line from the house up to the top of my hillside backyard.

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

07/14/2020

A crew of four spent 1 1/2 hours trimming, removing and cleaning up. I have a pool and several droppings ended up in it (unavoidable due to location of trees). Simon’s crew cleaned all of the debris out of the pool and cleaned up very well. I have used him in the past and will use him again.

Description of Work
Three trees trimmed, one wisteria bush removed.

Category tree service

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

06/04/2020

I was very pleased with the work I had done. Simon is responsive and professional. We agreed on 2 days of work, which included 3 workers. The workers were polite, relatively quiet, and worked efficiently - most of the work was done in one day. I will definitely use Simon and his crew for projects in the future.

Description of Work
Yard clearance and removal of dead trees.

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

Thank you very much, Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. Simon Uribe

04/16/2020

Ok, however I requested receipt 3 times in a 3 week period. Wanted to hire him to mow the lawn once again & felt he was too expensive.

Description of Work
Clean up yard

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

12/03/2019

Awesome. Simon was the quickest to respond and the most professional of folks we engaged for this piece of work. Simon met with me initially, provided a quote, then scheduled and completed the work. This all happened in the span of 4 days, including Thanksgiving! I would not hesitate to use Simon again and plan to in the not too distant future.

Description of Work
Large cleanup of weed

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 11/02/2019

11/18/2019

work was scheduled quickly and performed quickly and efficiently. looks great.

Description of Work
remove two lawns and replace with sod, rip out dead plants, trim hedges, clean up , install 3 new sprinkler valves and repair rest, plant new hedges and flower beds

09/25/2019

Simon and his team are very professional, punctual and transparent with excellent attention to detail. The work they perform is high quality, and we have decided to hire them for follow on maintenance. We recommend them to all Angie's List users !

Description of Work
Complete landscape restoration, sprinkler repair, and re-sodding at two homes.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

05/28/2019

My yard was overgrown. Simon and his team came in and did a great job of cleaning it up. He came out with his assistant and gave me a quote. Not the cheapest, but also nowhere near the most expensive either. The job included removal of overgrown grass and weeds, trimming of bushes and light tree trimming and removal of some small trees. We came to an agreement and his crew arrived on time on the d...

Description of Work
Yard cleanup

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

Work Completed On 05/09/2019

Thank you, Mr.[Member Name Removed], for your positive review. Let us know if we can be of service in the future and please recommend us to your neighbors when they have a big job such as yours. Sincerely, Simon Uribe

10/27/2018

Both my front and back yards had gotten out of control - overgrown hedges, vines, old tree trunks and more. This attracted critters and bugs. So I contacted Simon. He was professional, gave me a quote on first day and communicated to me every step of the process. I was amazed that the volume of work was completed in two days. Everything was removed, my yard is clean. The team that worked on the jo...

Description of Work
Extensive yard work

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 10/27/2018

GARDENING SERVICE, TREE TRIMMING, LANDSCAPING, SPRINKLER SYSTEMS, HILLSIDE CLEANUPS, LEAF REMOVAL & MOWING.

ASK FOR DETAILS