CALICO CORNERS

Founded 1948 • With Angi since August 2005

4.3

Beautiful spaces and personal expression inspire us. Our mission is to help our customers find creative decorating solutions that express their personal style. In today's world of mass similarity, home is the place to express your unique style, show your personality and live among the things you love. We promise the expertise to bring your vision to life with a friendly, fun, creative experience. All products sold at Calico Corners are fully guaranteed for quality and workmanship. All of our custom products are made in the USA in local workrooms nationwide....

The Sewing Lady

The Sewing Lady

Offering over 30 years of experience in providing quality service.

02/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ordered five throw pillows for the living room. Three of the pillows were as ordered, two were made with the material backside out. Since the pillows were acceptable as made we kept them even though that is not what was ordered. We are happy.

02/11/2016

12/16/2013

This store is the worst I have ever experienced in customer service. The staff there is rude and incompetent, and they know nothing about fabric or sewing. Furthermore, there is never anyone in charge. They rip customers off and try to get away with it. I purchased 4 and a half yards of fabric there in Oct. 2013 and got only 4 yards (they mail you the fabric) . When I took a day off from work to r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold me some fabric (which I still don't have, two months after I ordered it)

CATEGORY interior designers,upholstery

08/10/2010

The service that was provided was excellent, from start to finish. A wide range of fabrics was available to choose from and expert help was provided in the selection process. Pick-up and delivery were on-time and the work was done within the predicted time-frame. The chairs were carefully and well done and the result is very satisfying.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholstered four custom made chairs; two "easy" chairs and two dining table chairs.

08/01/2008

This was the first time I had used their services. They were really slow. It kind of dragged on for about six months. They did a good job though and the people were nice, but it was slow. I did not end up with what I wanted in one bedroom. They were not very responsive to my inquiries.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They made custom drapes for me and hung them in my living room, three bedrooms and a bathroom.

CATEGORY interior designers

Decorative fabric, designer fabric, custom furniture, sofas, sectionals, settees, chairs, chaises, ottomans, benches, upholstered headboards, slipcovers, re-upholstery, decorative trim, window treatments, draperies, curtains, valances, swags, cornices, blinds, shades, shutters, window hardware, custom bedding, bedspreads, comforters, coverlets, duvets, bed skirts, pillows, cushions, table skirts, folding screens, table toppers, table runners, measuring, installation, free design service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available