CALICO CORNERS

4.3

Alterations/Sewing/Decorating
Furniture - Custom Made
Furniture - Sales

Beautiful spaces and personal expression inspire us. Our mission is to help our customers find creative decorating solutions that express their personal style. In today's world of mass similarity, home is the place to express your unique style, show your personality and live among the things you love. We promise the expertise to bring your vision to life with a friendly, fun, creative experience. All products sold at Calico Corners are fully guaranteed for quality and workmanship. All of our custom products are made in the USA in local workrooms nationwide....

The Sewing Lady

Offering over 30 years of experience in providing quality service.

Larry's Custom Furniture

Larry's custom furniture has being custom making furniture and upholstering existing furniture for over 30 years now, previously located at the corner of Oxnard and Kester for close to 30 years, licensed and insured, along with some of the best workmanship that you will find for all of your furniture needs, what places this small family business apart from its competition, is not only the best quality materials and supplies but the fact that we are not happy with your project until the client is, and will stand behind what we do with five year workmanship Warranty along with a life time warranty on any custom made frame/wood structure

The Blind Spot

Serving greater Los Angeles for over 35 years, and earning OVER 200 FIVE STAR REVIEWS and a 4.8 STAR RATING on HomeAdvisor, The Blind Spot is a premier blind, shutter and drapery, repair, sales and installation company. Though humbly named, The Blind Spot can design and execute even the most elaborate of drapery design, solve difficult applications, and provide unparalleled service. We also understand that sometimes just a bit of TLC is needed and that is why we are happy to offer REPAIRS at an exceedingly inexpensive price point. We are very proud of our prompt, professional service, and hope you will allow us to be a part of your design team.

02/26/2016

Description of Work
ordered five throw pillows for the living room. Three of the pillows were as ordered, two were made with the material backside out. Since the pillows were acceptable as made we kept them even though that is not what was ordered. We are happy.

02/11/2016

12/16/2013

This store is the worst I have ever experienced in customer service. The staff there is rude and incompetent, and they know nothing about fabric or sewing. Furthermore, there is never anyone in charge. They rip customers off and try to get away with it. I purchased 4 and a half yards of fabric there in Oct. 2013 and got only 4 yards (they mail you the fabric) . When I took a day off from work to r...

Description of Work
Sold me some fabric (which I still don't have, two months after I ordered it)

Category interior designers,upholstery

08/10/2010

The service that was provided was excellent, from start to finish. A wide range of fabrics was available to choose from and expert help was provided in the selection process. Pick-up and delivery were on-time and the work was done within the predicted time-frame. The chairs were carefully and well done and the result is very satisfying.

Description of Work
Reupholstered four custom made chairs; two "easy" chairs and two dining table chairs.

08/01/2008

This was the first time I had used their services. They were really slow. It kind of dragged on for about six months. They did a good job though and the people were nice, but it was slow. I did not end up with what I wanted in one bedroom. They were not very responsive to my inquiries.

Description of Work
They made custom drapes for me and hung them in my living room, three bedrooms and a bathroom.

Category interior designers

Decorative fabric, designer fabric, custom furniture, sofas, sectionals, settees, chairs, chaises, ottomans, benches, upholstered headboards, slipcovers, re-upholstery, decorative trim, window treatments, draperies, curtains, valances, swags, cornices, blinds, shades, shutters, window hardware, custom bedding, bedspreads, comforters, coverlets, duvets, bed skirts, pillows, cushions, table skirts, folding screens, table toppers, table runners, measuring, installation, free design service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available