Bryant Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1946 • With Angi since September 2005

2075 E Villa St

Pasadena, CA 91107

Bryant Heating & Air Conditioning is the San Gabriel Valley's best source for expert heating & air conditioning services at budget-friendly prices. Since 1946, we've provided tens of thousands of residents with superior quality heater and air conditioner sales, installation, service, repair, and maintenance. Call today to book an appointment....

09/17/2020

L V S.

They solved the problem. I had a good deal for what they did.

Description of Work
They had to replace the motor of the fan. They also cleaned that out. They did a lot of work.

11/05/2019

Liz M.

The tech arrived on time, performed a thorough maintenance and was pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
Seasonal Maintenance

02/01/2019

Susan C.

They came quickly and found the problem. I need a circuit board he showed a picture of the damaged circuit board. Offered me a deal to help lower costs. Very professional

Description of Work
Air conditioning repair

01/10/2019

DIAN B.

Corey was the technician. He was very punctual and efficient. The job was completed when I had very little hope that it could be repaired. They kept me informed of everything and delivered an excellent job.

Description of Work
Repair older heating system

11/17/2018

Jane P.

The office was fine to deal with, but the techs explained nothing. Learned far more about the system from the city inspector.

Description of Work
Full HVAC system

07/21/2018

Eric A.

The Bryant Service Person showed how system was supposed to have been connected, powered, and valves installed in the first place, in addition to checking for leaks. Refrigerant was replaced and Air Conditioning unit power was upgraded with corrected connections.

Description of Work
Air Conditioner Repair

03/27/2018

Rowell R.

Bryant air was one of the four HVAC companies that I called to get a work estimate. After two weeks when they went to look at my central AC, I still did not receive the estimate. I called 3 or 4 times before I got my estimate , And when I received it, It was from a different home! I ended using a different company for my project

Description of Work
Estimate for replacing central AC & ducting

01/06/2018

Marilyn S.

The leak was diagnosed one afternoon, I was given a written estimate, and replacements were made the following day. They explained in detail what was wrong, and they even took photos of the broken system in the attic for my insurance company. The technicians worked hard all day until the job was finished. They worked around my elderly dogs, and they were polite and professional.

Description of Work
Replace air conditioner coil, lines and secondary drain pan

11/07/2017

Greg G.

Perfectly. Peter, the technician, was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He explained everything in a way I understood. He outlined the pros and cons of my system, anticipated future issues and got the system ready for winter. Really, this is exactly what you want in an HVAC company.

Description of Work
A winter tune-up and filter change for my heating system

09/05/2017

Robert N.

Very professional, above and beyond expectations actually. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace the condensation water pump on AC.

Global Green Solutions

Whether you need an A/C or Heater installation or repair in Los Angeles, our team of HVAC pros is here to deliver outstanding service. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional heating and air conditioning experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We're committed to serving you with quality and great value. We'll come to you, listen to your needs, and then come back to you with a logical, feasible plan that works for you. Our first-time customers continually become our long-term customers time and time again, choosing us for all the heating, AC, air ducts needs. Contact us today and see what our commitment to quality is all about! We may not be related, but you'll feel like we're family. We Service Los Angeles and surrounding areas. Call us today for a free estimate!

Offers by Global Green Solutions on Angi
    MB Heating and Air

MB Heating and Air offers air conditioning and heating repairs and installation for southern California with over 20+ years of experience. We believe in fair and honest pricing and want to build a long-term relationship with each customer. We offer friendly, professional HVAC services for San Fernando Valley, Orange county, Los Angeles county and Ventura county.

Offers by MB Heating and Air on Angi
    CAL CLIMATE CORP

Cal Climate is family owned and operated, bringing a personal touch to everything we do. In 1970, founder Andrew "Andy" Sauer started the company with a simple vision - provide friendly, reliable service and products. Andy knew that Cal Climate would succeed by building a reputation based on going the extra distance. His sons, Tom and Bob, continue to carry on that awesome tradition today. We take pride in the fact that 90% of our new business comes from referral's. Please if you have any further questions or you would like to schedule a service call or a free installation appointment please contact us

Offers by CAL CLIMATE CORP on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover

Furnace, air conditioning installation, repair, air-balancing, house filtration, humidification, zoning, floor and wall heater removal, roof units, duct & thermostat replacement.