BAYLON DESIGN GROUP

3316 GRAYBURN RD

Pasadena, CA 91107

07/23/2013

Ellen N.

The remodel went perfectly. Everything was done on schedule and all the details were covered by Baylon Design. From gutted kitchen to completion was 5 weeks. Tight coordination of general contractor, painter, cabinet maker, counter installer, plumber, and appliance installer--it was like a dance! Ms. Baylon met all the contractors to let them into the house and was there in the evening to make sure everything was locked up. Ms. Baylon was always on time, and we communicated daily via email or phone.

Description of Work
Designed and coordinated my kitchen remodel.

07/22/2013

Dennis G.

Awful!! The "workers" were not supervised, non-valued added tasks were done, windows were painted shut, the "workers" created repair and clean up work for us due to their awful performance. The list of problems they caused, damage done to our house and overall wasted time is too long to list here. DO NOT USE THIS PROVIDER.

Description of Work
Provider was to stage our house for sale.

11/20/2008

STEVE B.

I called Baylon on Nov 10th and left message that I needed assistance in color coordination with my kitchen project and saw her write up in Angie's List. I left my name, phone number and I lived in Pasadena. I never received a phone call back.

Description of Work
I asked for design assistance.

Category interior designers

WHEN I RECEIVED THE MEMBER'S PHONE CALL, IT WAS INCOMPREHENSIBLE EXCEPT FOR HIM SAYING "I'M IN THE PASADENA AREA." HIS NUMBER WAS COMPLETELY SCRATCHED. I IMMEDIATELY CALLED ANGIE'S LIST TO ADVISE THEM OF THE SITUATION AND ASKED THAT THEY CONTACT HIM BUT THEY TOLD ME THAT WASN'T POSSIBLE. I AM VERY GOOD ABOUT CALLING PEOPLE BACK AND I CALLED ANGIE'S LIST NUMEROUS TIMES. AT LAST I WAS TOLD TO POST THIS NOTICE. VERY UPSETTING BECAUSE I AM PAYING TO BE PART OF THE REFERRAL NETWORK THROUGH ANGIE'S LIST AND HERE I AM UNABLE TO GET ANY FURTHER CALLS DUE TO A "SHE DIDN'T CALL BACK" NOTICE ON MY PROFILE. MY APOLOGIES TO THE MEMBER, BUT PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT I IMMEDIATELY TRIED CALLING HIM BACK. THANK YOU.

04/06/2008

Michael H.

Extremely well. Armida is very talented and she has an extensive array of vendors to complete her ideas. From design through execution, Armida takes care of everything. She is friendly, helpful and talented.

Description of Work
Armida has helped me with great design ideas around my home. She has helped me with big projects to little projects. Big projects like my kitchen and bathrooms. Small projects like painting and carpet. Plus great ideas on arranging furniture.

Klosets Kouture

Klosets Kouture proudly serves it’s customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We offer quality service at an affordable price. We are locally owned and operated. Give us a call today!

Offers by Klosets Kouture  on Angi
    Fazly LLC

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, staining, cabinet painting, wallpaper, stucco, window cleaning, drywall, roofing, plumbing and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Jose's Painting

Professional Interior & Exterior Painting. Quality work, low prices, and excellent references. Specializing in residential homes, buildings, apartment complexes, commercial/industrial buildings. Father and son company, over 40 years in business.

Check, American Express

INTERIOR DESIGN & IMPLEMENTATION, KITCHEN & BATH DESIGN, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, CUSTOM CABINETS & ALL DETAILS, DISTRIBUTE READY-MADE CABINETS, REMODELING CONSULTATIONS, WILL WORK WITH CONTRACTORS & ARCHITECTS, CUSTOM WINDOW TREATMENTS, FURNISHINGS, UPHOLSTERY, FLOOR COVERINGS, FULL LAYOUT & DESIGN.