BAYLON DESIGN GROUP

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2008

4.3

New Life Painting

New Life Painting is a painting contractor specializing in interior and exterior residential painting and drywall work. We offer free estimates! We have been providing exceptional work and customer service since 1987 for over 4,000 clients. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed; if you are not happy, we will redo the service for you until you are!

Offers by New Life Painting on Angi
Whitestone Industries Valencia

We are professional painting contractors with absolute reliability, specializing in all product applications varying from a simple tenant finish to specialty coatings. Whitestone Painters has earned a strong reputation for providing a wide array of decorative solutions to clients. Our craftspeople are trained in the latest codes, safety, standards, and work seamlessly on your project to meet scheduling needs and ensure zero disruptions to your daily operations. We work with our clients to provide accurate proposals, detailed recommendations and outstanding attention to detail as well as offer guidance for proper care and maintenance to maximize long-lasting results. Whitestone specializes in professional painting for: residential owners, property managers, homeowners associations, general contractors and building owners. We provide high quality and decorative solutions to meet the unique requirements of any project.

Jose's Painting

Professional Interior & Exterior Painting. Quality work, low prices, and excellent references. Specializing in residential homes, buildings, apartment complexes, commercial/industrial buildings. Father and son company, over 40 years in business.

Offers by Jose's Painting on Angi

07/23/2013

The remodel went perfectly. Everything was done on schedule and all the details were covered by Baylon Design. From gutted kitchen to completion was 5 weeks. Tight coordination of general contractor, painter, cabinet maker, counter installer, plumber, and appliance installer--it was like a dance! Ms. Baylon met all the contractors to let them into the house and was there in the evening to make sur...

Description of Work
Designed and coordinated my kitchen remodel.

07/22/2013

Awful!! The "workers" were not supervised, non-valued added tasks were done, windows were painted shut, the "workers" created repair and clean up work for us due to their awful performance. The list of problems they caused, damage done to our house and overall wasted time is too long to list here. DO NOT USE THIS PROVIDER.

Description of Work
Provider was to stage our house for sale.

11/20/2008

I called Baylon on Nov 10th and left message that I needed assistance in color coordination with my kitchen project and saw her write up in Angie's List. I left my name, phone number and I lived in Pasadena. I never received a phone call back.

Description of Work
I asked for design assistance.

Category interior designers

WHEN I RECEIVED THE MEMBER'S PHONE CALL, IT WAS INCOMPREHENSIBLE EXCEPT FOR HIM SAYING "I'M IN THE PASADENA AREA." HIS NUMBER WAS COMPLETELY SCRATCHED. I IMMEDIATELY CALLED ANGIE'S LIST TO ADVISE THEM OF THE SITUATION AND ASKED THAT THEY CONTACT HIM BUT THEY TOLD ME THAT WASN'T POSSIBLE. I AM VERY GOOD ABOUT CALLING PEOPLE BACK AND I CALLED ANGIE'S LIST NUMEROUS TIMES. AT LAST I WAS TOLD TO POST T...

04/06/2008

Extremely well. Armida is very talented and she has an extensive array of vendors to complete her ideas. From design through execution, Armida takes care of everything. She is friendly, helpful and talented.

Description of Work
Armida has helped me with great design ideas around my home. She has helped me with big projects to little projects. Big projects like my kitchen and bathrooms. Small projects like painting and carpet. Plus great ideas on arranging furniture.

Category interior designers

INTERIOR DESIGN & IMPLEMENTATION, KITCHEN & BATH DESIGN, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, CUSTOM CABINETS & ALL DETAILS, DISTRIBUTE READY-MADE CABINETS, REMODELING CONSULTATIONS, WILL WORK WITH CONTRACTORS & ARCHITECTS, CUSTOM WINDOW TREATMENTS, FURNISHINGS, UPHOLSTERY, FLOOR COVERINGS, FULL LAYOUT & DESIGN.

Check, American Express