Andres Handyman

California: Contractors
08/31/2021

1840 N Summit Ave

Pasadena, CA 91103

Andres Handyman is a reliable and fair service offering customers a wide variety of expertise at discounted prices. ...

handyman (79)interior painting (21)drywall (15)woodworking (12)plumbers (9)home remodeling (7)window replacement (7)house painting (6)stucco (6)flooring (6)electrician (6)general contractors (5)

07/14/2021

Did not show up for appointment. No call. No message.

Description of Work
Remodel apartment unit.

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

01/23/2021

I cannot recommend Andres & his team enough. They were prompt, professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and very skilled. He and his entire team had great attention to detail and it was relief to find someone so dependable. Angies list is lucky to have a team like this representing them! 5 stars isn’t enough for the excellent work he and his team do! Thank you!

Description of Work
Painting, floor, deck repair

Category contractors,carpet cleaners,fencing,handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

11/09/2020

We arranged for a time to meet at my house to give me an estimate but he never showed.

Description of Work
Needed a small cement & brick landing put in my hillside backyard.

Category lawn service,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

06/10/2020

They did a great job and were very pleasant to work with

Description of Work
3 faucets, toilet seats

Category cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

02/11/2020

He did a great job. He was professional and honest.

Description of Work
Hang a new door and re-do door frame.

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

08/05/2019

The overall project took 7 days and workers arrived on time each day. Workers worked hard, were courteous, and very responsive to my request. They cleaned up each day so I could use the bathroom right away after they left. The workers took care to not damage my floor tile. Communication with Andres was great especially when issues arose. Andres and Lupe (his tile person) made a suggestion to eleva...

Description of Work
Replace bathtub/shower, install tile, replace shower valve in 2nd shower, and replace bathroom exhaust fan

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

06/23/2019

Excellent experience!! Will be using him again soon for another project. Very professional, fair prices, very respectful of both me and my home. His crew was also quiet, clean, and very efficient. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Description of Work
painted a bedroom

Category handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/14/2019

06/23/2019

I highly recommend him!! Andres and his crew were wonderful! The price quoted was very reasonable, he listened to what I wanted and repeated it so I knew he understood, and everything went great. They arrived on time and did the work efficiently and neatly. I have never had workers in my home who were so respectful of me and my property. They had to go in and out a lot and the door was always clos...

Description of Work
Paint a bedroom and closet

Category handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/22/2019

01/26/2018

Two appointments were made. He did not call or arrive for 1st appointment, I then phoned to inquire, he asked could we reschedule later in the week. I agreed, and he didn't arrive for that appointment either.

Description of Work
Replace small bathroom window, replace 6 interior door knobs, adjust bedroom door, install closet doors.

Work Completed On 01/20/2018

08/08/2017

He is honestly the hardest worker I have ever met! I highly recommend him. We put him in a challenging position to install a dog door between an electrical box and a support beam. He first declined because he is smart enough to know that is a difficult install. We pushed him a bit and he agreed. This 3 hour project took 4 days because of the difficult environment. He was steadfast and continued to...

Description of Work
Added dog door through wall

Work Completed On 07/29/2017

Handyman services. Interior & exterior painting. Roof repair. Stucco. Drywall. Tile. Hardwood floor installation. Plumbing. Electrical. Carpet & upholstery cleaning. Doors & windows. Water & fire damage. Carpentry. Masonry.

Check, Financing Available