ALTADENA LOCK & KEY SHOP

Founded 1951 • With Angi since May 2005

Auto Service
Apartments
Auto Alarms

we are a business up and running since 1951. we welcome any commercial ,home and industrial costumers . take all mayor credit card ,checks and cash 4 employes...

All Over Locksmith

We are a fully Licensed, Police Permitted, Bonded, and Insured Locksmith Company With 24/7 Complete Mobile Service. Make sure ALL Your Locksmith needs are covered only by the Best of the Best. We at ALL OVER Locksmith will provide you the service you’re looking for when you want Top Notch, Expert Residential, Commercial, Safes or Automotive Locksmith jobs, We do it ALL. Call us Anytime with ALL Your Security Needs.

Offers by All Over Locksmith on Angi
Barak Lock & Security

Friendly, reliable full-service security firm and locksmith that has been serving Los Angeles area residents and businesses since 2003.

Pacific Garage Doors & Gates, Inc.

"Contractors State License Board License Number: 886942 for Door Contractors and Installation Services".

01/17/2018

Locksmith called at appointment time, 10 am. He asked to reschedule for 2 pm. I agreed. But at 2 pm, the locksmith did not show up. Nor did he respond to my text and phone call to ask for an update. I have always heard this company is solid but there is no excuse for this kind of service experience. I will not be contacting them in the future.

Description of Work
Made an appointment with this company for a laundry list of locksmith jobs at my house—surely several hundred dollars' worth of work.

11/21/2016

This company sent someone within an hour. He changed out the lock quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
The lock to our gated property needed to be changed so that a disgruntled employee no longer had access.

07/28/2016

Luis arrived as agreed. Very friendly and professional. Explained what was wrong and quickly resolved the issue. He also had a new lock that I purchased and he put onto the carport storage unit. Saving me time. I would use his business again.

Description of Work
Remove a lock that was jammed and would not open a carport storage unit

10/24/2015

Called the shop first thing in the morning to schedule re-key of my house. Made the appointment for 11 AM the same day. Manuel showed up on time and ready to work. He gave a quote of $45 for the call and $10 per lock to be re-keyed. 6 locks had to be re-keyed, plus he made me some extra keys. He was done in less then an hour.

Description of Work
Re-key my entry door and back door. I was very happy with his work, Manuel was prompt, and did his job.

10/03/2015

Me and my roommate stupidly locked both our keys inside the house and called Altadena lock & key shop for a simple lockout request. Manuel arrived within 30 minutes and had us back in our house in under 3 min! Very courteous and professional. Price was the best I saw (and even better than getting a window screen replaced, which I considered) and I recommend them highly!

Description of Work
Lockout Help!

LOCKS & KEYS.home auto and safe. comercial industrial and home