Alan Jergens Decorative Finish

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2017

Artwork/Murals
Graphic Design

Wake Up Your Walls! We offer custom imagery and unique textural finishes to enhance your personal space. Work with our designers to bring your vision to reality....

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

Whitestone Industries Valencia

We are professional painting contractors with absolute reliability, specializing in all product applications varying from a simple tenant finish to specialty coatings. Whitestone Painters has earned a strong reputation for providing a wide array of decorative solutions to clients. Our craftspeople are trained in the latest codes, safety, standards, and work seamlessly on your project to meet scheduling needs and ensure zero disruptions to your daily operations. We work with our clients to provide accurate proposals, detailed recommendations and outstanding attention to detail as well as offer guidance for proper care and maintenance to maximize long-lasting results. Whitestone specializes in professional painting for: residential owners, property managers, homeowners associations, general contractors and building owners. We provide high quality and decorative solutions to meet the unique requirements of any project.

Reliance Development and Construction

We take pride in our long term clients and have for years. Specializing in drywall, plastering, gutters, exterior painting, windows, and more! Our idea of business isn't about earning a job, its about developing a relationship. We understand finding a dependable contractor is not easy. Our mission is to provide dependable service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/09/2017

I am extremely particular and Alan exceeded my expectations. He is honest, dependable and an incredibly talented artist.

Description of Work
Alan painted the exterior of my house, a mural on my ceiling and restored a sculpture.

Category muralist,house painters,interior painters

10/03/2017

Commercial scenic art. Dimensional products painting. Sculpture painting. Flat wall murals. Full color. Black and white. Black light. Water base painting. Automotive paint. Air brushing. Spray guns. Hand painting.

Description of Work
Over the last 14 years, we have hired Alan on numerous commercial and personal projects. His level of professionalism, knowledge of paint techniques, skill, work ethic, and flexibility is bar none. Hire Alan, and you will not only NOT be disappointed with his abilities, easy-to-work with personality, but you will also appreciate that he will do the job right the first time!

10/03/2017

Category muralist,interior painters,graphic designers

09/10/2017

Alan did an amazing job. His attention to the details and matching the colors to our specifications and doing the final details is remarkable. He is truly a great painter and artist.

Description of Work
I needed to have a faux finish done for the railings, walls and the lighting fixtures.

09/09/2017

Alan is a connsumate pro! He is very reliable, hard working and Clearly loves his work. Alan is an excellent artist! I have Hired him repeatedly and have always Been happy. He can work in many Different styles and is very resourceful- Good at coming up with new ideas and creative ways to approach various Projects. Alan is dependable and hardworking.

Description of Work
I have used Alan for various Illustration and painting work.

09/08/2017

He is a true professional. The work is amazing. Love Alan and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Alan did a huge amount of restoration work for me at the Villa Carlotta. It was back breaking work hand painting ceiling beams to look like the original artists work from the 1920s.

08/27/2017

Great designs, excellent communications, everything I hoped for and more!

Description of Work
I had Alan do layouts on the computer for me for a wedding album. I have known Alan for many years and seen many of his projects, his is extremely talented in many areas!

Category graphic designers

08/26/2017

I've worked side by side with Alan on several projects, and I can honesty say I never met someone with a harder work ethic. Alan has not only the ability to work on a project with a high level of expertise, he also has the ability to look at the scope of work from both an objective and creative lens, often offering up solutions that increase productivity and reduce costs in materials and labor. Anyone who has ever seen his mural work whether it be on a movie set, public space, a child's bedroom, or even a boat will agree that his art is jaw dropping. The stage Alan helped build at the school where I work required a very high level of proficiency with a myriad of tools and techniques. Alan displayed his mastery with ease and grace in less than optimal weather conditions and very tight timelines. I highly recommend Alan for truly priceless art murals and 100% satisfaction with his interior and exterior painting and beyond.

Description of Work
Wall murals and stage build.

08/21/2017

It is wonderful. Our twins are in awe of the painting on the wall.

Description of Work
My wife and I wanted a beautiful mural featuring many of the Disney characters. He designed it, we reviewed and a couple adjustment. He painted it.

08/20/2017

Fast and professionally done! Excellent work.

Description of Work
Specialized scenic design painting

Category muralist

Murals/Artwork, decorative finish, color consulting, custom textural finishes, signage

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal