Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

204 S. Rosemead Blvd.

Pasadena, CA 91107

If you're looking for comfort you can count on, you've found the right place! Whether you need service-and need it fast-or you're looking to replace or invest in new equipment for your home, Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating can help. Ask around... our name is well known and respected in because we care about impressing you so much that you'll want to call us next time and every time. Award-winning Air Conditioning & Heating Company including the Angie's List Super Service Award. Free estimates on replacement systems, new installations and duct cleaning/air purification. Servicing all major brands, makes and models for central and ductless/mini-split systems. Financing is available. Air-Tech is a participating HERO contractor....

HVAC Companies (180)air duct cleaning (13)dryer vent cleaning (1)

04/27/2021

So many GREAT things to say about Air-Tech. First, I had a split system installed on one side of a duplex about 10 years ago. It was permitted and passed. Less than a year later I learned there were leaks/problems with it. The original installer wouldn't come back as they no longer worked in this geographical area and the European units weren't being used. Thank God they recommended Air-Tech! They...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mini-Split Installation & Wall Furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2021

04/22/2021

The service I received from Air-Tech was above my expectations. Alex made the selection process effortless and the installation was fast and efficient. The folks with Air-Tech are real pros.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mini-Split Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2021

04/22/2021

The Air-Tech team was amazing. By far one of the best customer service experiences I’ve ever had. From the initial call to get an estimate, to the follow-up with pictures of the install, every bit of the service was excellent. Thanks Air-Tech!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mini-Split Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2021

04/22/2021

My interaction with Air-Tech went very smoothy. Alex Fish, the customer representative was very professional and easy to work with. He provided a clear and detailed proposal , with options, before leaving the site on his first visit. Alex stayed in communication throughout the project. As a result of this experience I plan to have Air-Tech take over the maintenance on my main HVAC system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mini-Split Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2021

04/08/2021

Would highly recommend Air Tech is Pasadena! They came to fix our existing ducts and everything works great! They were professional, on time, efficient, cost effective and very knowledgable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C, new Ducts

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

01/22/2021

We hired Air-Tech to replace all the old ductwork in our home and install a new furnace and A/C unit. They did a great job. Alex Fish was extremely responsive to all of our questions, from start to finish. He was great at explaining all of the options, and the pro's and con's of each, before we signed up. He also stopped by several times during the installation, which lasted 4-5 days. The two tech...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace central A/C system for house

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2020

11/06/2020

On time, very knowledgeable about AC options, professional, listened to my needs and proposed a solution, very nice experience overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mini-Split Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

01/09/2020

We needed our 16-year-old HVAC unit replaced, so I narrowed my Angie's List search down to seven Heating & Air Conditioning companies. The ones I chose all had an "A" rating with good reviews. Of those companies, two of them never returned my call, and one didn't work in Los Angeles (it's in Burbank but doesn't work in LA--go figure!). When I called Air-Tech, Heather, the Administrative Assistant,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

11/13/2019

Great job. Said what they would do and did what they said. Satisfied with their great service, I am going to hire them again for other work.When you find a company that does this level of work, you keep using them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ductless air installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

11/12/2019

Alex Fish and all the staff and technicians at Air Tech are fantastic. I am a Residential Real Estate Agent at Compass in Pasadena and the service that Alex has given me and my clients has been over the top. Alex is so extremely professional and speedy (which is what we Realtors love with our clients)! I would highly recommend Air Tech to anyone looking for Services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

Air Conditioning + Heating: new installations, service, repairs & replacements for split systems, package units and mini-split systems. Also specializing in ductwork installation/modification/replacement as well as duct cleaning and indoor air quality options.