Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
California
California: Contractors
09/30/2022

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

If you're looking for comfort you can count on, you've found the right place! Whether you need service-and need it fast-or you're looking to replace or invest in new equipment for your home, Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating can help. Ask around... our name is well known and respected in because we care about impressing you so much that you'll want to call us next time and every time. Award-winning Air Conditioning & Heating Company including the Angie's List Super Service Award. Free estimates on replacement systems, new installations and duct cleaning/air purification. Servicing all major brands, makes and models for central and ductless/mini-split systems. Financing is available. Air-Tech is a participating HERO contractor....

HVAC Companies (185)air duct cleaning (14)dryer vent cleaning (1)

06/19/2021

Jose G.

In preparation for replacing my HVAC system, I went through a few different estimates. The reason I chose Air-Tech was not because of price, but because I was impressed by the details provided to me. Rod was great. We went into the attic, reviewed all the components inside and out. And we discussed the scope of the work. Once I agreed, he gave me a start date\time. The crew showed up on time and worked hard for two days. Not only was I comfortable with Rod, but the crew was great. My new system is in place and I couldn’t be happier that I chose Air-Tech. If you’re in the market for a new HVAC system, do yourself a favor and call them. You won’t be disappointed.

Description of Work
new HVAC system

Work Completed On 06/20/2021

06/09/2021

paul A.

We had hired Air-Tech in 2019 for a whole-house, ductless system. That system still works flawlessly, and we needed another unit for a permitted garage conversion/ADU. We were also in a time-crunch, as our final inspection is coming up, and heating/ac is needed for approval. Though due to the high season, we were quoted about 4 weeks, it took "about 3 days"! We were surprised to hear that they would make a special trip to install our unit. Same, familiar faces as the original system, and same GREAT and personable service (most polite techs in ANY industry, and we know, as we have done lots to our house over the last 7 years). 5 hours later and we had ice-cold air blowing in our new addition, very tidy installation inside and out, and we are all set for final approval by the building inspector AND years of enjoyment. We added the service contract, so these pros can keep our whole house system including the addition, in tip-top shape, under warranty and lasting for years to come. GREAT Job and THANKS A MILLION, AIR-TECH!

Description of Work
Ductless Air Unit for an ADU/Garage Conversion

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

06/08/2021

BETSY O.

Service was fast and done professionally. This is the second job they have done for me and I am extremely satisfied. 5 stars

Description of Work
Mini-Split Installation

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

05/28/2021

Ray C.

Consultation was very smooth. Never pressured into purchasing. Rod was very informative and helped me find the right product that fit in my budget. Day of installation: All employees arrived 10 mins before the window. The unit was installed the same day and the crew cleaned up like it was there own house. Very happy with the decision to use Air-Tech. Do not hesitate to use them. Friendly and I will continue to support family owned businesses.

Description of Work
Installed new Lennox Heating / AC unit

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

05/28/2021

Diane J.

My neighbor and I looked into ductless heating and cooling and noticed that Air Tech had great reviews and I know why. We both hired Air Tech after interviewing other companies. The work was completed on schedule. The technicians were courteous and respectful and spread cloth on the floor in the rooms they were working. Anytime I had questions they were more than willing answer them. Even the secretaries in the office are great. I would highly recommend Air Tech.

Description of Work
New Heating and Air Conditioning system

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

04/27/2021

Vanessa S.

So many GREAT things to say about Air-Tech. First, I had a split system installed on one side of a duplex about 10 years ago. It was permitted and passed. Less than a year later I learned there were leaks/problems with it. The original installer wouldn't come back as they no longer worked in this geographical area and the European units weren't being used. Thank God they recommended Air-Tech! They fixed the system and offered an annual maintenance check where they come out every 6 months and check for leaks, clean filters, etc. Their office is so wonderful about reminding me if I have forgotten to set up an appointment. Their guys are ALWAYS professional, clean and courteous. Well, two months ago the tenants in the other side of the duplex requested AC and I knew Air-Tech would be great. I called Alex out (what a super nice guy) and he came over the next day I think. I remember it was a Saturday. Since the price of these system had gone up substantially from when I bought it ten years I was shocked. I signed the contract and gave him a deposit but after talking to BF he suggested I get other bids for something that expensive. I called Alex and asked him to put my project on hold for a week while I looked at bids. I think he was surprised because I knew them and the system but I felt like I needed to be prudent. He wasn't rude or short. He was very respectful. The other company's estimators were pleasant enough and I learned about some options for a second gas heating system that I wanted installed at another location. The other company's prices were similar. One added a city inspection which I was doing as an added cost ot Air-Tech's price and the other company added five years of maintenance onto their price. So the prices were a bit higher. I knew I'd be purchasing the maintenance services from Air-Tech so I knew how that compared. I called Alex back about a week later and said: "Let's go. Thank you for the time to check around and feel confident. Armando and Andrew have installed the systems this week and I could NOT BE HAPPIER. I am amazed that Armando knows so much about electrical, gas and mechanical systems. Andrew is very helpful and knowledgeable and quick to make sure things are clean. Every time someone has come out from Air-Tech they are nice, neat, respectful and focused on their work. They aren't taking calls on their phone, they aren't talking excessively, etc. ANYWAY, as part of the installation for the gas wall heater they discovered that there are two gas leaks under the raised property. Someone had installed temporary shut off valves for two previously serviced gas units (a floor furnace and radiator we think). Yikes! Air-Tech was supposed to be done with ALL the work yesterday and while it's not as convenient to be at the property another day I am so thankful that they found the leak and are fixing them without charging me any money! How can they do that? I think it's because they know I'm a loyal customer. I'll be purchasing the maintenance contracts. Thank you Alex, Armando and Andrew. So happy to be working with you!

Description of Work
Mini-Split Installation & Wall Furnace

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

DAVE N.

My interaction with Air-Tech went very smoothy. Alex Fish, the customer representative was very professional and easy to work with. He provided a clear and detailed proposal , with options, before leaving the site on his first visit. Alex stayed in communication throughout the project. As a result of this experience I plan to have Air-Tech take over the maintenance on my main HVAC system.

Description of Work
Mini-Split Installation

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

Lisa S.

The service I received from Air-Tech was above my expectations. Alex made the selection process effortless and the installation was fast and efficient. The folks with Air-Tech are real pros.

Description of Work
Mini-Split Installation

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

MIKE W.

The Air-Tech team was amazing. By far one of the best customer service experiences I’ve ever had. From the initial call to get an estimate, to the follow-up with pictures of the install, every bit of the service was excellent. Thanks Air-Tech!

Description of Work
Mini-Split Installation

Work Completed On 04/25/2021

04/08/2021

Dale M.

Would highly recommend Air Tech is Pasadena! They came to fix our existing ducts and everything works great! They were professional, on time, efficient, cost effective and very knowledgable.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C, new Ducts

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Air Conditioning + Heating: new installations, service, repairs & replacements for split systems, package units and mini-split systems. Also specializing in ductwork installation/modification/replacement as well as duct cleaning and indoor air quality options.