J & D TOOL REPAIR INC

14050 ORANGE AVE STE B

Paramount, CA 90723

12/18/2014

Steve F.

Description of Work
Fixed my framing nailer, works great now.

12/18/2014

Tom P.

Description of Work
Checked and repaired Echo Chain saw, Runs Great, Thank You |T.A. Pharis

10/15/2014

RAYMOND M.

Description of Work
I needed to replace a small part on my reciprocating saw, a tool I use a lot. The owner shared his experience with me that my model had a bad rep for this small part failing. The owner actually MADE a replacement metal part from some other part to fit my saw. I was impressed!

02/03/2012

Albert H.

I had a Honda power/pressure washer which decided to take a plunge in the ocean as I was washing down a boat. I took it over to J and D Tool repair to see if they could salvage or fix the drowned unit.They received it on a Monday and advised it would be ready by Friday if they could repair it. They called on Thursday to advise it was ready to pick and and was running fine.They saved me from having to buy another $500 power washer! The unit runs great!. Great service and a very reasonable repair price.

Description of Work
Repaired a Honda Pressure Washer that had taken a dive off of a boat dock into the ocean!

10/12/2005

Chad C.

I WAS PLEASED WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE FAST AND UNDERSTAND I NEED EVERY TOOL I HAVE TO GET THE JOBS DONE IN TIME. THEY ARE ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL AND ARE VERY REASONABLY PRICED.

Description of Work
I HAD A NAIL GUN REPAIRED THAT I USE AT WORK. I HAVE ALL MY TOOLS REPAIRED BY THEM.

30 DAYS

WE REPAIR ALL TYPES OF TOOLS. BOSCH, MILWAUKEE, DEWALT,BLACK & DECKER, HITACHI, RYOBI, HONDA, MULTIQUIP, STOW, GENERAC, BOSTITCH, SENCO, AND MANY MORE.

WE DO NOT PICK UP OR DELIVER, AND WE NO LONGER REAPIR PAINT SPRAYERS.