Locking Mailboxes

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2012

6038 Clark Rd. #50

Paradise, CA 95969

Sub-Contractor #911384 ,We accept all forms of payment,including Pay Pal, Checks, PO's. We are also a Calif. Licensed Small Buisiness . In business for over 10 years...

04/07/2016

Alleen H.

Description of Work
They are out of my area and recommended someone who performed a great service!

Category mailbox repair

07/11/2015

Joseph M.

My old unlocked mailbox was beat up by vandals and left on the ground - broken and mis-shapened - and my mail missing! So, I looked up mailboxes in my community and found 'LOCKING MAILBOXES' in Paradise. The owner, James Richards, came out to my home that day to take a look. He then helped me choose the right secure locking curbside mailbox that fit my home and property needs. I bought the Columbia Mailbox with matching post which was $200 plus shipping and an additional installation cost of $50. It took just a few days and he was ready to install my mailbox - and what a difference it made! It improved the curb appeal of my home but more importantly, I felt protected from theft that my mail and packages will be secure, even if I go away for a few days. All the secure mailboxes are reasonably priced and crafted in the USA. Mr. Richards was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and friendly! I would defiantly recommend LOCKING MAILBOXES! It was a pleasure doing business with him!

Description of Work
Ordered, delivered and installed a locking mailbox for my rental home in Magalia, CA.

Category mailbox repair

Rental services.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Locking Mailboxes

How is Locking Mailboxes overall rated?

Locking Mailboxes is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Locking Mailboxes open?

Locking Mailboxes is open:

What payment options does Locking Mailboxes provide

Locking Mailboxes accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Does Locking Mailboxes offer free estimates?

Yes, Locking Mailboxes offers free project estimates.

Does Locking Mailboxes offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Locking Mailboxes offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Locking Mailboxes offer a senior discount?

No, Locking Mailboxes does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Locking Mailboxes?

Yes, Locking Mailboxes offers warranties.

What services does Locking Mailboxes offer?

Locking Mailboxes offers the following services: Mailbox Repair Services / Sales and installations in California, high security postal boxes , drop, collection units, custom units available. USPS approved

Are there any services Locking Mailboxes does not offer?

Rental services.