General Custom Woodworking and Remodeling

California: Contractors
05/31/2023

14665 Arminta St

Panorama City, CA 91402

We are a family owned and operated business. Father and son. We offer complete Kitchen and Bathroom remodels to give your home that new look. We work personally with each individual customer to fully understand your needs. We are proud to use the best materials available while also maintaining the lowest prices possible. All our jobs are guaranteed. We are license, insured, and bonded. We do professional, and quality work with highest customer service, our goal is to satisfy our customers. No job is too small....

home remodeling (15)marble & granite (2)woodworking (83)cabinet makers (59)cabinet refacing (23)door installation (11)plastering (2)general contractors (2)glass repair (1)

02/24/2021

Albert did our cabinets for our kitchen remodel. Albert was friendly and helpful and always available anytime I called with a question or concern. Truly custom cabinets. Every cabinet Albert would build he would ask exactly how many drawers or what size you wanted. What inserts you wanted etc. his refinisher also did a great job on the existing cabinets we kept. We can’t tell the difference betwee...

Description of Work
Custom cabinets and refacing

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you so much for the review. Hope you will give me the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Happy new year and stay safe and healthy. Albert.

01/09/2021

Albert and his crew from G.C. Woodworking are miracle workers. I have a nice, but older home, in the Hollywood Hills, and the kitchen was in need of updating. Rather than a full remodel, I decided to reface the kitchen cabinets and add a few wood panels. Along the way I also built two new cabinets and remodeled the cabinet area where a new and larger refrigerator had to go. The price was fair, and...

Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen.

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 01/09/2021

10/15/2020

Everything went according to plan. Albert was very professional, polite, honest with amazing attention to detail. He had great suggestions that improved the project. He started when he said he would, finished when he said he would and everything was done to perfection. He and his sons are true craftsmen. We also had the house painted by his other son who has a painting business. We were very pleas...

Description of Work
Refacing kitchen cabinets, install new granite counter top, reconfigure counter layout, install new sink and light fixture.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

Review for General Custom Woodworking and Remodeling - 14665 Arminta St, Panorama City, CA - 38952430

09/23/2020

I had an EXCELLENT experience. The Company responded to my initial query very quickly. We had a pleasant conversation about what I needed. I received a competitive quotation. The box was made. I collected it. It is exactly what I wanted and I recommend this Company to anyone who needs a custom-made project.

Description of Work
I had a wooden box made to become a component of my entertainment system

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you so much for this beautiful review. Hope you will give me the opportunity to serve you again. Albert. General Custom Woodworking.

08/24/2020

The work performed was great. We had a new fireplace mantle installed and the old molding needed to be replaced. Albert asked for pictures and measurements and came out to custom fit the molding. Now it looks like it was original. Great job.

Description of Work
Replace molding to include new fireplace mantle

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

05/18/2020

Great communication, expertise in all aspects of kitchen cabinetry and hinges. Plus, very safe with social distancing, both Albert and his worker wore masks and were very clean. Did the job better than I could have imagined. I recommend!

Description of Work
Broken Hinges, rehang cabinet doors and aligning them

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

Review for General Custom Woodworking and Remodeling - 14665 Arminta St, Panorama City, CA - 38584430

11/13/2019

This firm is terrific. Professional, first rate craftsmanship, a fair price and the job was done ahead of the scheduled date. I highly recommend this firm and it's manager, Albert Goldin.

Description of Work
Rebuilding kitchen drawers

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

12/18/2018

Very good. Listen to our wants and worked with our preliminary design. Made excellent recommendations to improve the design. 31000

Description of Work
Build and installed custom kitchen wall cabinets, island, and pantry

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/06/2018

03/01/2018

Albert was so helpful and willing to come out quickly to do this job. He was so professional and nice it made me wish he'd been the one to build the cabinet in the first place!

Description of Work
Grommet holes in cabinetry

Work Completed On 02/26/2018

12/21/2017

Project went well and work was performed in a timely manner. Albert shows up on time and is easy to communicate with. All is good and would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Odd size cabinets next to range

Work Completed On 12/21/2017

Remodeling - general, kitchen & bathroom.

Ask for details.