AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES

Founded 1977 • With Angi since April 2009

14417 Chase Street 176

Panorama City, CA 91402

The professionals at After Hours Locksmith Services have been protecting people and their property for over 30 years. We provide a host of services and solutions designed to meet the door and lock needs of residential and commercial customers. So when you have problematic doors, temperamental locks or are in need of custom door hardware, think of us. You can always count on our professionals to provide timely service, quality work and a smile. Give us a call today to receive a free estimate and consultation. We look forward to working with you...

12/07/2012

lia M.

It went very well overall.

Description of Work
A bedroom door had been locked by accident and there was no way into the room as the window was locked as well. The technician was able to open the door and disable the lock to avoid a repeat incident. He came right away when called and took care of the problem efficiently. He was cordial yet professional. I would definitely hire this company again.

11/15/2012

JEAN G.

Went smoothly.

Description of Work
Changed all outside locks on commercial building and made new keys. Can't remember cost but was fair and did a good job.

02/25/2012

Joycelyn R.

Overall it went quite well. We were given a 15% discount because of Angie's List membership.

Description of Work
Arrived promptly and provided superior service. My key was stuck in the front door lock. Serviceman removed the entire lock and proceeded to fix it in a timely manner. Then put the lock back in place. He also made duplicate keys. Had all the tools and equipment needed in his truck.

Category locksmith

Thank you Member. It was a pleasure to service your home and to meet you!

01/19/2012

Mr James Malone & A.

I never in my life have had someone come into my home and accept a personal check, but ask for my driver's license to be on the check. I refused to do so. It just was completely off the wall. Otherwise, he did a great job.

Description of Work
I had them fix a knob on the front door.

Category locksmith

Thank you Member - Comments always appreciated! I never in my life have had a client refuse to show me their ID. My company uses a check processing service. They guarantee a percentage of the checks and collect on NSF checks with the requirement that the ID is written on the check. As you are an Angies list customer I had no doubt the check would be good but I could not use my Check processing company for this one and had to make a trip to the bank. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and consider you a great customer now that I understand you. Thank you very much and I will hope to see you again.

03/10/2010

Cynthia G.

I needed to replace my locks because someone had gotten hold of a key to the old ones who shouldn't have one. After Hours came promptly and arrived very quickly considering he came across the valley at rush hour. He replaced the locks without any delay.

Description of Work
After Hours replaced locks on four exterior doors.

Category locksmith

Thank you Member - Comments always appreciated! Good or bad. Although you have praised me highly, I see that you answered NO as to hiring me again. This perplexes me as customer satisfaction has always been my number one goal. Perhaps you just made an error on the form? Whatever the case, I hope to regard you as a repeat customer someday and if there was a problem with the service the first time I will find some way to make it up to you. I strive to treat all my customers like extended family. Thank you again!

04/21/2009

david B.

After Hours Locksmith was very reliable. They showed up when they said they would. They were very professional, and they were tidy. The prices were good. They were at my home for 4-5 hours. The man that came to my home was friendly. The quality of the work was good. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used After Hours Locksmith to install door locks and handles. They removed some old ones and put in the new ones. They also installed some dead bolts.

Category locksmith

Thank you Member - Comments always appreciated!

Isaac's Ironworks Inc

At Isaacs’s Ironworks we specialize in custom work serving the greater Los Angeles area and surrounding for over 19 years. A one time customer is something we try to avoid, that is why we devote so much time and energy to understanding your needs and getting them done quickly and cost effectively. We work with architects and designers and can create a beautiful structural & misc. steel product from blue print or your own design weather you are building from scratch or remodeling. At Isaac’s Ironworks we take much pride at our staff of experienced representative. When you call us you can expect to talk with someone who has knowledge and experience and truly understand your need, and the ability to provide to you when you need it. You can always count on us with innovation and customer service. We have in house design capabilities, and can handle all type of custom work. As Seen on Ellen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2geYFcqd2Y&feature=player_embedded. Additional fax - (818) 982-1984 wining.

LB Locks & Security

LB LOCKS & SECURITY is a great  choice for ALL your locksmith and security necessities Oz is the owner and operator of  LB LOCKS AND SECURITY! We are servicing the greater L.A area for over 15 years. Our team is certified and insured. We have built a reputation for fulfilling our  customers needs quickly, professionally and  reliably with attention to details. We are using the newest and the most updated equipment. We are available to consult and  educate you on all of your security needs. We always give personal care to all of our clients. WE provide 24 hour locksmith  solution  and we specialize in CCTV, Intercom systems and  access control, for residential and commercial  properties. Our team is able to handle any  locksmith job. We provide services ranging from: Locks changed/Rekeyed Locks/Deadbolts Installed High security locks Commercial Door Repair Commercial locks Master Key System Key Duplication CCTV Intercom system Access Control System Security Upgrades Home & Auto Lockouts and much more Call Oz for a free estimate (530) 330-7000 It will be our pleasure to assist  you.

Barak Lock & Security

Friendly, reliable full-service security firm and locksmith that has been serving Los Angeles area residents and businesses since 2003.

ask for details
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

IN ORDER TO REMAIN AFFORDABLE, SMALL JOBS INCLUDING LOCKOUTS ARE LIMITED TO THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY, SANTA CLARITA, SIMI VALLEY AND GLENDALE. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF YOUR JOBSITE LIES WITHIN THESE AREAS OR OF THE JOB SIZE, WE ARE ALWAYS HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES

How is AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES overall rated?

AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES open?

AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM

Thursday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM

What payment options does AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES provide

AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Does AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES offer free estimates?

No, AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES does not offer free project estimates.

Does AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES offer a senior discount?

No, AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES does not offer a senior discount.

Does AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES offer emergency services?

Yes, AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES?

Yes, AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES offers warranties.

What services does AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES offer?

AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES offers the following services: CUSTOM LOCK SOLUTIONS FOR PROBLEMATIC DOORS REFINISH ANTIQUE LOCKS AND DESIGNER DOOR HARDWARE. DESIGN AND CREATE CUSTOM DOOR PLATES, STRIKE PLATES, AND LOCK MOUNTING HARDWARE. WE FABRICATE CUSTOM MILLED KEY BLANKS FOR OLD OR RARE LOCK TYPES. DOOR REPAIRS, GATE REPAIRS, SAFE SERVICING. COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES SERVICED THROUGHOUT SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ALL BASIC LOCKSMITH SERVICES SUCH AS LOCKOUTS, REKEYING AND MASTER KEY SYSTEMS RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL AND AUTOMOTIVE EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE

Are there any services AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES does not offer?