AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES

Founded 1977 • With Angi since April 2009

The professionals at After Hours Locksmith Services have been protecting people and their property for over 30 years. We provide a host of services and solutions designed to meet the door and lock needs of residential and commercial customers. So when you have problematic doors, temperamental locks or are in need of custom door hardware, think of us. You can always count on our professionals to provide timely service, quality work and a smile. Give us a call today to receive a free estimate and consultation. We look forward to working with you...

A&R Handymen

A&R Handymen

12/07/2012

It went very well overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A bedroom door had been locked by accident and there was no way into the room as the window was locked as well. The technician was able to open the door and disable the lock to avoid a repeat incident. He came right away when called and took care of the problem efficiently. He was cordial yet professional. I would definitely hire this company again.

11/15/2012

Went smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed all outside locks on commercial building and made new keys. Can't remember cost but was fair and did a good job.

02/25/2012

Overall it went quite well. We were given a 15% discount because of Angie's List membership.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arrived promptly and provided superior service. My key was stuck in the front door lock. Serviceman removed the entire lock and proceeded to fix it in a timely manner. Then put the lock back in place. He also made duplicate keys. Had all the tools and equipment needed in his truck.

CATEGORY locksmith

Thank you Member. It was a pleasure to service your home and to meet you!

01/19/2012

I never in my life have had someone come into my home and accept a personal check, but ask for my driver's license to be on the check. I refused to do so. It just was completely off the wall. Otherwise, he did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them fix a knob on the front door.

CATEGORY locksmith

Thank you Member - Comments always appreciated! I never in my life have had a client refuse to show me their ID. My company uses a check processing service. They guarantee a percentage of the checks and collect on NSF checks with the requirement that the ID is written on the check. As you are an Angies list customer I had no doubt the check would be good but I could not use my Check processing com...

03/10/2010

I needed to replace my locks because someone had gotten hold of a key to the old ones who shouldn't have one. After Hours came promptly and arrived very quickly considering he came across the valley at rush hour. He replaced the locks without any delay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After Hours replaced locks on four exterior doors.

CATEGORY locksmith

Thank you Member - Comments always appreciated! Good or bad. Although you have praised me highly, I see that you answered NO as to hiring me again. This perplexes me as customer satisfaction has always been my number one goal. Perhaps you just made an error on the form? Whatever the case, I hope to regard you as a repeat customer someday and if there was a problem with the service the first time I...

CUSTOM LOCK SOLUTIONS FOR PROBLEMATIC DOORS REFINISH ANTIQUE LOCKS AND DESIGNER DOOR HARDWARE. DESIGN AND CREATE CUSTOM DOOR PLATES, STRIKE PLATES, AND LOCK MOUNTING HARDWARE. WE FABRICATE CUSTOM MILLED KEY BLANKS FOR OLD OR RARE LOCK TYPES. DOOR REPAIRS, GATE REPAIRS, SAFE SERVICING. COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES SERVICED THROUGHOUT SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ALL BASIC LOCKSMITH SERVICES SUCH AS LOCKOUTS, REKEYING AND MASTER KEY SYSTEMS RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL AND AUTOMOTIVE EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE

IN ORDER TO REMAIN AFFORDABLE, SMALL JOBS INCLUDING LOCKOUTS ARE LIMITED TO THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY, SANTA CLARITA, SIMI VALLEY AND GLENDALE. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF YOUR JOBSITE LIES WITHIN THESE AREAS OR OF THE JOB SIZE, WE ARE ALWAYS HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU.

ask for details