WESTFIELD ELECTRIC CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2008

27011 Eastvale Rd

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA 90274

HONEST, RELIABLE, LICENSED, BONDED AND INSURED. SOUTH BAY ELECTRICIAN WITH 25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE. COMPETITIVE PRICING. RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL. EXPERIENCED TROUBLESHOOTING TO SIMPLE INSTALLATIONS ALL COMPETITIVELY PRICED. FREE ESTIMATES. FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED.

03/15/2021

Tom B.

Excellent. Morgan was very professional, efficient and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Repair lutron lighting control system

Category home automation

02/08/2020

MARILYN F.

Very well, Gordon explained everything he was doing and how he was going to run the wiring from the attic.

Description of Work
Smoke detectors and door bell and chime installed

01/25/2020

Dustin S.

Electrical repair, GFCI Install, Recess lighting rewire,

Description of Work
After getting some renovations done on our new home there were some electrical issues that had popped up. We felt a little frustrated with the situation so we started looking for an Electrian. We looked many different places. Came across Westfield Electric. The owner Morgan was awesome. We consulted different electricians and he was the most honest and reasonable. His explanations were easy to understand. I appreciate his work and diligence. I definitely would rehire and refer him.

11/13/2019

mark G.

Fantastic !! Morgan showed up early. Diagnosed the repair needed within 30 minutes. Fixed the issue. Put everything that he had to move out of the way back in place. The fee was extremely reasonable. I would recommend his services and use him again. He gets an A++

Description of Work
To find out why my outlets were not working

09/23/2019

sanghee H.

Quick and perfect

Description of Work
Fixed the Outdoor Lights switch problem

07/11/2019

Jack B.

Great, got what we asked for.

Description of Work
Hang light fixtures 5

04/14/2019

daniel J.

Westfield is officially my families go to electrician.

Description of Work
Install Ring camera and light, walkthrough to check for safety issues, fixed all previous electrical work performed by a different electrician which was not safe for my children to be around.

Category electrician, lighting

07/19/2018

Betty H.

He came out next day, and got fan installed. Fan needed three switches, and we only had two, and he had to troubleshoot circuits, so the job was not straight forward. I would definately hire him again.

Description of Work
Install ceiling light fan in bathroom

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Thank you it was a pleasure to work for you

05/30/2018

Cathy H.

They did a great job and I couldn't be more pleased. I liked how the company completed the job as if they were completing for themselves.

Description of Work
Installed outside lights and repaired lights.

05/24/2018

cathy H.

excellent, he treats you like he's doing it for himself so he wanted it right very honest, highly recommend him

Description of Work
outdoor lighting he fixed some wiring inside and outside of the house

Trisha W.

They're a wonderful company. I've recommended them to several of my clients as well as. One of things I really like about this company, is that when I called them on a rush basis, they came out the very next day. I've been really impressed by them.

Description of Work
I'm a realtor and I've used their services for my personal home as well recommended them to my clients. I've had them install lights, ceiling fans, and done some light rewiring.

Joel E.

It was a great experience both times. Great communication, they did just what they said they would. It wasn't over budget, and I would use them again.

Description of Work
They installed some electrical line and outlets. They also ran power at my business when we had a big renovation.

michell S.

it was amzing, did clean work, fast and reliable.

Description of Work
light installation

12/03/2015

Gareth U.

Description of Work
I paid for two hours work but the job only took 30 minutes, should I have got a refund.

ADT

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

CA Electrical Services

With over 15 years of experience, CA Electrical Services is the solution for all your Electrical needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Satisfaction guaranteed!

TM Electrical LLC

We are an experienced and licensed electrical service provider to help you with all your electrical needs you may have.

California
    California: Contractors
    05/31/2024
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

ELECTRICAL, LIGHTING, LANDSCAPING LIGHTING, REMODELS, NEW CONSTRUCTION, SERVICE PANEL UPGRADES.