CertaPro Painters of Silicon Valley - Palo Alto

California: Contractors
07/31/2022

2625 Middlefield Rd

Palo Alto, CA 94306

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We're your locally owned and operated, full-service painting contractors. Residential or commercial, interior or exterior - we're committed to providing the highest quality work, best value and most professional painting services in Santa Clara County. Here's what you can expect when you contact us about your painting project: - a detailed, fixed-price written proposal - highly professional production manager & painting crews - organized, uncluttered work areas - regular progress updates - high quality work and lasting results We pride ourselves on our customer service and the quality of our work. We will show up on time, leave the work area clean and tidy every day and keep you informed on our progress. Our goal is to provide you with a trouble free painting experience and lasting results. Serving Palo Alto, San Jose, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Los Altos, East Palo Alto, Stanford, Los Altos Hills and surrounding areas. Fully licensed, bonded and insured. EPA lead-safe certified. BBB Accredited....

house painting (124)interior painting (62)pressure washing (7)wallpaper removal (2)drywall (2)epoxy flooring (1)

03/29/2019

Could not have gone better. Please keep in mind that I was contacting companies about this job from Portland Oregon area while working as a teacher. That means I could only communicate intermittently at best. After initial contact, Jose promptly provided a written, thorough estimate within 24 hours. He said he would be at the house for measuring at 2:00 on Thursday, and he was there are 2:00 on Th...

Description of Work
Completely painting the interior of our old family home on a VERY short deadline. Removed wallpaper, fixed cracks and holes in walls and ceilings, removed drapes/curtains and blinds. They are coming back to paint the baseboards after the flooring is finished.

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/20/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the great feedback. Glad all worked out especially with you being out of town. Looking forward to working with you again!

06/22/2018

CertaPro came and did a bid on painting my southern wall last summer. I almost chose them but picked the lowest bid instead. Bad mistake! The lowest bidder (Innovation Painting) totally flaked out on me and kept pushing the job back and eventually just stopped taking my calls. I should have called CertaPro back right away, but it was winter and raining so I let things slide until this summer. I em...

Description of Work
Painting my south wall

Work Completed On 06/22/2018

Thank you for the great summary of your experience with us so far. We look forward to actually winning your bid one of these days and working on the rest of your home when you're ready. Really appreciate the positive review. All the Best - Norie and Steve

05/31/2018

Outstanding work, performed on time and within budget. The team that CertaPro sent out were great to work with. Will surely hire again.

Description of Work
Entire inside Apartment and outside Laundry Room

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/17/2018

02/05/2018

Great job, the team did a good job in prepping the surfaces, sealing & then painting - good pricing, would recommend & use again

Description of Work
Painting the outside of the house

Work Completed On 02/05/2018

08/31/2017

No problems. Guys were considerate cleaned up each day. No paint spilled. Last day they vacuumed floors my house interior had not been painted in years, now it looks new. I am really pleased.

Description of Work
Baseboards,molding,doors, five rooms and two bath rooms.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 08/31/2017

06/23/2017

I'm very pleased with the results. Communication and attention to detail was very good. The bid price was about half of another more "white glove" service. I probably could have got it done for less, but this service is very professional and the entire experience gave me great confidence in their work.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, two story house.

Work Completed On 06/12/2017

04/12/2017

Certapro did an excellent job. Color consultant was very helpful, communication was excellent throughout, punctual, and great quality work. Very happy with the whole job.

Description of Work
exterior paint on residence

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 03/30/2017

03/08/2017

I was very pleased with them. They completed the job on time. They were neat and tidy about their work. They sealed any holes in the walls in an excellent manner. They fulfilled their job completely. On time, punctual, neat and clean, all the expectations one would have in paying a lot of money for a paint job. The price was in the ball park as anyone else, competitive.

Description of Work
CertaPro painted the interior of my rental home.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 10/15/2016

02/27/2017

Great! Did a great job and on time!

Description of Work
Painted multiple times in multiple locations and did a great job!

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/01/2014

01/16/2017

They completely scraped, sanded, and repainted the side of my house--which is basically two stories high.

Description of Work
They originally painted the exterior of our house a few years ago. One side of our house--the one getting the most sun--was chipping and peeling after a couple of years. I called them and explained that the work was under warranty and could they come out and give it a look.

Work Completed On 01/16/2017

Exterior Painting, Interior Painting, Residential House Painting, Commercial Painting, Industrial Painting, Interior Staining, Exterior Staining, Wallpaper Removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available