Skype Guitar, Bass, and Ukulele Lessons

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2017

Teaching live, private guitar, bass and ukulele lessons on Skype! Beginning to advanced students accepted ages 7 to 70. Free trial lesson available. Patient, quality, reliable lessons from the convenience of your home or office. Jeffrey Thomas has over 24 years of teaching experience cover a wide variety of styles and subjects. Learn the basics to advance playing at you pace....

10/19/2018

Jeff is patient and is a great teacher. I love that I can have my lessons from home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Learning the ukulele

CATEGORY music lessons

Thanks for the review and being a great student. Looking forward to making progress with your ukulele playing!

12/15/2017

Jeff is fantastic. In just a few weeks he was able to help me start building the foundation I need to really excel. HIGHLY recommend his services. Skype lessons work great!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Guitar lessons

CATEGORY music lessons

Thanks! I really like your willingness to work on the important elements of reading! We will go far together and it's nice to know you found me here on Angie's List.

09/11/2017

My ten year old daughter has taken a few lessons from Jeff and she is picking up the ukulele with ease! Jeff is very good at breaking the information down so that it is accessible to a young learner. He has sent us practice pages and audiofiles to help with learning. She is even starting to learn to read music. He is both warm and funny and my introverted daughter feels very comfortable with him! ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ukulele lessons on Skype

CATEGORY music lessons

The pleasure is all mine! Your daughter is improving every lesson and such a joy for me to teach.

05/12/2017

My guitar playing has improved alot since studying music with Jeffrey Thomas

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been taking online guitar lessons via Skype with Jeffrey Thomas for several years now and I am very satisfied with my progress. Jeffrey is a great music teacher and the best around.

CATEGORY music lessons

Thanks! I can't believe you have been studying with me for 10 years now!

05/12/2017

The lesson was excellent. Jeff was professional, and is an excellent player/teacher.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skype Guitar Lesson

CATEGORY music lessons

Thanks for the review my good friend! Looking forward to our lessons.

Awesome private guitar, bass and ukulele lessons on Skype.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal