Bob Ramage Construction

PO Box 2442

Palm Springs, CA 92263

03/24/2016

Ronald W.

Description of Work
I found Bob Ramage's estimate to be very high when compared to others. I did not use his services.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, masonry, woodworking

02/03/2016

Edward H.

Right upfront here I want to say to you that if you need construction done Bob Ramage cannot be beaten. He is the most pleasant, professional and honest contractor with whom I've ever dealt. And, believe me, I've been burnt by contractors a number of times. This time, however, was pleasantly different. I would consider no one else for a future job at my home. I learned about Bob's company from a neighbor for who he had done work. The job was beautifully done and the neighbor was thoroughly pleased with the work. Bob promptly and accurately sized up my project, placed the orders for materials, and finished the work on schedule. Bob's people showed up promptly every day and were courteous and considerate to me and my wife at all times. Bob is a genuinely good guy and so are his workers. What most impressed me, however, was the skill with which the work was done. No shortcuts or sloppy work at all. Everything was done perfectly. So, once again, if you've got a project, I strongly recommend Bob Ramage. He won't let you down and you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Procured and installed exterior doors replacing one existing French door with slider and on French door with a new French door.

Category house painters, doors

08/11/2015

Diane O.

Asked for a quote on work. He came. He was very nice and never called with a quote

Description of Work
Asked for a quote. He came and never gave me a quote. Never heard from him again

07/01/2014

Dena A.

We didn't go with him. He seemed fair. He couldn't do the work right away and we needed the work done sooner than he could do it. So that could've been the reason why we didn't go with him.

Description of Work
I contacted Bob Ramage Construction for a bid for him to do painting and remove a popcorn ceiling.

Category house painters, interior painters

04/07/2014

MIRIAM B.

Bob and his helper Brad arrived promptly as proimised, and completed the installation in about 3 hours. All work was done in a very professional manner and work area was left clean and neat. We use Bob Ramage Construction on an ongoing basis for all construction-related jobs, whether large or small. He has done remodeling of bathrooms, window installations, and many other kinds of work over the last several years.

Description of Work
Installed circulating pump on hot water heater, providing instant hot water at faucets

02/13/2014

Mike L.

I had waited 2 weeks for him to do. Not nice.

Description of Work
At 4:30 the day before Brad was to do the job, he called to say he had another job and wouldn't be able to do the job.

Category doors

11/18/2013

Cheryl F.

Bob and Brad did a fantastic job for us. They were punctual and everything went as planned. We plan on using them again in the near future on other projects we need done. They are very professional and prices very reasonable.

Description of Work
Fixed toilet,adjusted sliding glass doors and screens,removed cover and screening in courtyard, removed cactus garden and put down rock tiles, repaired stucco and painted

Category contractors, concrete repair, handyman service, masonry, stucco, house painters

09/20/2013

Jonathan W.

Decided not to move forward with the project.

Description of Work
Rob was very quick in his responses to my emails. While he could not preform the job I had, he did give me the contact of another person who specializes in this type of work.

06/04/2013

Deena F.

It didn't go.....He was $1600 over another person.

Description of Work
Nothing, he was way overpriced.

04/15/2013

MIRIAM B.

Work was done in a prompt and professional manner. Mr. Ramage is most particular about being on time for work and completing the work in the time specified by him, barring unusual circumstances. He does complete bids and proposals with no surprises. Work area is maintained neatly and isolated if necessary. Any questions are answered promptly and completely. I highly recommend Bob Ramage Construction for any and all work that requires a licensed contractor.

Description of Work
The most recent work I had done by Bob Ramage Construction was plumbing - replacement of fixtures in a bathroom. However over the past several years (approximately ten) I have had this company do extensive work including complete remodeling of two bathrooms, ceramic and stone tile work, window replacements with stucco repair, sliding glass door replacement with stucco work, installation of patio carpeting, garage door opener installation, venetian blind installation, various electrical repairs and installations. He has also done concrete work in our patio area.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, concrete repair, drywall, plumbing, water heater repair, woodworking, stucco, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

10/08/2012

MIRIAM B.

Bob Ramage Construction has done both major remodeling and minor repairs for me during the last several years. On major work, clear and complete bids were submitted. Questions are answered and resolved promptly and in a professional manner. He is always on time and work area is isolated to keep any dust and dirt from spreading to adjacent areas of the house. Mr. Ramage is extremely particular about the quality of his work. Small projects receive the same memticulous attention as large ones. His years of experience serve him well, and I give him the hightest recommendation possible as a licensed general contractor.

Description of Work
This is my first submission to Angie's List. Therefore it is a summary review of Bob Ramage Construction. I have employed him as contractor on a number of projects over the past seven or eight years. As listed, those projects include both small and large jobs. He has done complete remodeling of two bathrooms, one of which involved major reconstruction and moving of fixtures and plumbing, extensive tile work, dry wall and painting. He has replaced windows which included stucco and painting, worked on water heater, and various small repair jobs as needed. Mr. Ramage personally oversees any subcontracting that is necessary. All work is done on time in a very professional manner, and any questions are answred to complete satisfaction. His work is performed to the hightest possible standard, with work areas maintained in the neatest possible manner. I have, and will continue to, recommended Bob Ramage Construction as the best possible licensed contractor anyone could require.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, plastering, plumbing, water heater repair, woodworking, stucco, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

06/22/2005

KIM L.

WE WERE VERY PLEASED WITH HOW LONG THE PROJECT TOOK, HOW HARD THEY WORKED TO MAKE their TIME frame, AND THE OVERALL APPEARANCE IT GAVE OUR HOUSE WHEN THEY FINISHED THE JOB.

Description of Work
WE HAD a DOUBLE HOLLOW DOOR HUNG IN A EXISTING DOOR WAY TO MAKE INTO A SEPARATE BEDROOM FOR MY DAUGHTER.

Category doors

Bragar Landscaping

Providing exceptional service for over 42 years as an environmental protector. I offer a variety of drought-tolerant trees, plants, shrubs, and succulents that would look great in your yard. I use unique and environmentally friendly hardscaping materials to design and build your dream yard. I ensure that your yard is as friendly to the environment as possible while saving you money with drought-tolerant solutions. I am California Pace Approved for 100% financing. If you are considering an Old Fashion California Landscape with lawns and plants that consume more water, don't count me out, I will do my best to make your yard as water efficient as I can. Call for details on the California Pace Program.

Barba Landscape & Design

All phases of landscaping from design to installation to maintenance. Locally Owner Operated by Jose Barba. No subs are used. Over 25 years of experience. Licensed/Insured/Bonded/Workman’s Compensation. May contact through email or call! Free estimates are offered for all of our services!

Offers Coupon

Valparaiso Painting

Nava's Painting currently has three employees which is just enough to paint the interior or exterior of a home in three days, We do some sub- contracting but we are mostly prime contractors . As far as billing goes we take a ten percent down payment and a crew mobilization fee. We have been painting for 6 years and only use high quality paint and primer such as Dunn Edwards.

2022 Super Service Award

Satisfaction

Contractors. Landscape lighting. Door installation. Small plumbing. Electrical work. Drywall. Texturing. Painting.

Build new homes. Commercial Buildings.