C-Tech Systems

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2010

Additional e-mail - support@ctechsystems.net‎....

My Computer Works

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

07/09/2014

My printer died over the weekend. I called Mark on Monday and got his voice mail. He called me back shortly and I described the problem to him on the phone. Openly he told me that I would be better off getting a new printer. By the time he came over, and got a part, that might or might not be readily available, the difference in price would be minimal. I took his advice and went to buy a new print...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark came to install a new printer. The instruction from the manufacturer were wortchless and I was getting nowhere Mark was able to get the new printer up working and connected to my home network. He checked out some software problems and made cogent suggestions.

01/29/2014

We have used him twice and the results have always benn great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had several problems with my computers abd tablet. Cameron solved all the problems to our satisfaction in a timely manner.

01/26/2014

Showed up on time and finished after a hour (his time estimate on the phone before he arrived)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark fixed my wireless connectivity issues, cleaned up two sick and cluttered laptops, added virus/malware protection, and even helped us learn the use bluetooth in our new car. He is smart, and knows how to solve problems quickly and with simplicity. He is especially good for older clients like myself.

09/16/2013

Mark arrived when he said he would. He had the exact replacement part I needed, and installed it quite easily and fast. I found him to be a very pleasant man and also gave me some useful hints about my PC hat improved it's performance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced a power supply on my PC. He charged about half of what it would have cost, had I purchased it at Amazon

07/29/2013

He is knowledgeable and proficient. I have a lot of data, and do a lot with many different programs....I was very impressed and love that he was easy to schedule. I definitely will use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark diagnosed problem, recommended new computer I should buy. He then came back and had me up and rolling on a new system in 45 minutes!

CATEGORY computer repair

Computer repair, PC and Mac, network & systems management, hardware repair & replace, data backup & recovery, basic windows PC training, PC setup & upgrades, virus and malware removal, file management training, server install, setup and repair, terminal services, DNS, DHCP, WINS, DFS, VPN & data security specialist.

Satisfaction