Best Pool Tile Cleaning

Founded 1968 • With Angi since May 2013

3.7

If you are in need of pool tile cleaning, Best Pool Tile Cleaning has got you covered! We have been in the business since 1968 and have the experience that you are in need of. Having been in the business so long, we offer a wide array of services to meet the pool cleaning needs that you have. These services include general pool service, pool repair, equipment sales, acid washes, tile cleaning, and more! We offer the best pool tile cleaning services in the area as we use techniques and equipment that can do the job right and in a timely manner. We use glass bead blasting methods as they will never cut or scratch the pool tiles that you have in your swimming pool. Because of the shape and balance that the beads possess, they produce a smooth and glossy finish to the tiles that they clean. Not only is this technique extremely effective, but it is also extremely safe for the environment as no chemicals are used. Not only do we offer superior pool tile cleaning services, but we are also a comprehensive pool service provider. This means as that we perform repairs, sell equipment and parts, as well as perform scheduled maintenance to ensure the proper safe functioning of your pool. Having served the Palm Springs, Palm Desert, and Los Angeles areas for these many years, nobody does pool tile cleaning better than Best Pool Tile Cleaning. We make it our business to provide honest service to our customers which means that we will do the job correctly the very first time in order to save you time and money. We also provide our high quality services at extremely affordable and competitive prices. This means that you can get your pool tiles cleaned without having to break the bank. If you are in need of pool tile cleaning, or if you have any other pool need, contact the best in the business here at Best Pool Tile Cleaning. We promise you won't be disappointed, so contact us today for all of your pool cleaning needs! In brief, you should know the following about us: our company was established in 1968 and had been responsible for providing outstanding Pool Service, Pool Repair, Pool Equipment Sales, Acid Washes, Tile Cleaning, Etc. ever since. Our specialty is in the area Pool Tile Cleaning and Pool Service. We can always be reached at 760-610-3392...

Major League Pool Services

We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your pool services and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Pool and Spa Maintenance licensed contractor, CPO Certified and member of the Swimming Pool Pro Alliance (SPPA). We take pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Serving Riverside, Coachella Valley , and surrounding areas! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Halo Flooring, Kitchen, and Bath Design

--Covid-19 Note-- We pride ourselves in practicing and holding ourselves to a higher standard when it comes to the safety of our clients and our employees. You can expect us to arrive with gloves and masks. (booties and coveralls also an option) -------------------------- Here at Halo Flooring, Kitchen, and Bath Design, We value the client experience. We know what a challenge it is to remodel your home. This experience can be stressful and end up being costly if the wrong decisions are made. By utilizing our expertise and experience, we take on the burden for you and make the process as painless as possible. We take the extra time to put your ideas into a finish design you will truly love for years to come. We provide services ranging from project planning, design, installation, and a warranty to top things off. No job is too big or too small - whether its one room of carpet, an entire home flooring project, or a kitchen remodel - we are perfect for the job! Visit this link for 360 photos of some of our completed projects: https://photos.app.goo.gl/mSf9PVJnfXzSaew28

Offers by Halo Flooring, Kitchen, and Bath Design on Angi

01/28/2015

steven R.

Description of Work
Did what was advertised and at a reasonable cost..........

08/14/2014

Jolie S.

He left a big pile of sand on the road in front of my house and left it for me to clean.

Description of Work
He drained the pool and spa, sand blasted all of the tile, acid washed the pool and spa, cleaned out the debris, and filled it back up. He told me if I signed up for Angie's list, he would send me a $50.00 refund within 6 weeks. I spent the money to sign up, wrote the unwarrented review, and never was reimbursed.

08/05/2014

Vivien R.

Description of Work
cleaned pool tile. removed the build up with he said glass beads. However tile that was 3 years old is now very dull and looks years old. Very disapointed.

04/09/2014

Kathleen V.

Tile Cleaning and acid wash were good and the pool looked great for a few weeks. He was supposed to replace a broken/missing cap in the pool and trouble shoot why the jets in the spa weren't working properly. He advised us the cell in the salt water system was too small for our pool size and tried to talk us into using chlorine instead. We had never had a problem with the salt water system with our prior pool guy but replaced him because he didn't always show up. This guy never replaced the broken/missing cap and never addressed the problem with the spa. The pool has not been clear for weeks. He last showed up on 4/1/14 and today when we called he advised that he stopped coming because he wants to be paid in advance. We have had a pool for 20 years and have never had a pool service company demand payment in advance. HIs price for weekly pool service was reasonable. We paid $ 600.00 for the pool tile cleaning and acid wash. I don't know if that is reasonable or too high. We had a new pool guy look at our pool and he said the salt system we have is the right size for the pool and that the salt content was very low. .

Description of Work
Tile Cleaning, Acid Wash and weekly maintenance.

03/19/2014

Randal P.

Great company and person. We had a different pool service that had provide excellent service for several years, but when I came back this year the service person had changed and was not doing a very good job. One of the problems I had was a lot of calcium build up. I used Angie's List to find a pool tile cleaning company and subsequently contacted what is now So Cal Pool Tile Cleaning to address the problem. Richard came in two hours, gave me an estimate and performed the tile cleaning two days later. The entire tile cleaning process only took several hours, but the results were fantastic. I was so pleased with his work that I have him taking care of our pool on an ongoing basis. Richard is great and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Cleaned tile and now does regular service on our pool.

02/27/2014

Carolyn R.

He said he would contact the tile man he worked with and he would contact me. He never did. I discussed this with him twice and finally the tile man showed up. He said that the pool should not have been cleaned before he removed the tile because it would make a dirty mess into the pool and it would have to be cleaned again. Then my weekly pool man came and showed me where the finish on the pool surface was shipping off because (according to him) the pool cleaner was too strong and was eating away at the surface. I'm totally fed up with this whole experience. One good thing: he was very friendly and nice. The tile man said he thought he needed to make some money and that's why he came before the tile man.

Description of Work
He showed up and discussed pool cleaning and tile replacement.

11/04/2013

LOIS G.

They arrived on time, were professional and courteous. When they left the pool tile looked like new.

Description of Work
Cleaned the scum from the tile in the pool.

09/23/2013

Michael K F.

They did an excellent job. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I hired them to clean out my pool.

09/01/2013

James M.

Matt returned inquiry quickly and scheduled next day visit for estimate. Matt and Will arrived as scheduled, examined pool, and suggested services needed as well as explanation of work and available service dates/times. On the day of service, they arrived on-time. When completed they did a great job cleaning up the yard and pool areas. They were very knowledgeable, friendly, courteous neat, and professional, KUDOS!!

Description of Work
De-scaled, cleaned, and sealed pool tile.

05/11/2013

PHILIP L.

Richard was quick to respond to our call and came the next day to give an estimate. He was on time to start the job and was thorough and careful with our tile. Our tile had a heavy coat of calcium buildup from years of neglect and he managed to get it all off. He left the pool and spa clean and ready to fill. He also was happy to answer our questions on how to maintain our pool and equipment. His prices are very competitive. We had bids that were at least 30% higher for the same service.

Description of Work
Pool and spa tile cleaned, light acid wash, new main drain covers.

Best Pool Tile Cleaning

Founded 1968 • With Angi since May 2013

3.7

73820 Larrea St # F

Palm Desert, CA 92260

Pool Tile Cleaning - Tile, Stone, & Brick, Equipment Sales, Salt Systems, & Acid Washes.