Back Nine Greens

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2010

4.4

75061 Mediterranean

Palm Desert, CA 92211

Since 1997, Back Nine Greens has been installing the highest quality synthetic lawns and artificial grass putting greens available. We have been providing synthetic turf longer than any other company in California and service nationwide. With uncompromising commitment to quality and expertise that

06/15/2017

Louis W.

Description of Work
Backyard Putting Green. They performed just as they promised. The crew they sent was excellent. I could not be more pleased with the work and the company.

09/29/2015

Erica R.

Description of Work
We signed a contract with Marco at Back nine Greens and 50 percent deposit was collected for a artificial turf project. This was on a Thursday and then a call on Thursday night that he misquoted the project amount by 4500 dollars. It would be that much more to have work done which had been scheduled for the following Monday. He said he would help by giving us 250 dollars off the 4500 dollar price difference. Not much of a help in the grand scheme of things. The price originally quoted was 12500. The increased price was about 40 percent higher. Bad business and they should have honored their contract.

11/14/2014

Sherry G.

I LOVE this company! After researching synthetic turf for some time, I called Back Nine Greens. There were several factors in selecting them for the job. They have the experience...in business since 1977. Their synthetic turf is the best quality and perfect for my dogs. They offer a nice selection of synthetic turf types and colors and their warranty was the very best...15 years! Mr. Pat Queenen came out and discussed the process, helped with the design and did the measurements. On the day of the installation, Mr. Queenen personally came by to map out the area and meet with the installers. Omar was the lead installer and couldn't have been nicer. The installers were proficient and took pride in their work. Upon leaving, they left the area in perfect condition. I can't tell you how happy and excited I was to see the finished product! So much so, I am now planning on installing their product in my front yard😃

Description of Work
Back Nine Greens installed premium quality synthetic turf in my backyard.

06/29/2014

Michael H.

Couldn't have been better. Frankly, Angie's List had nothing to do with our choice. We used this company before. Additionally, I think Angie's List is useless. Try quitting

Description of Work
Replaced an area of grass. Perfectly.

06/27/2014

Scott D.

Description of Work
Let's face it- synthetic turf isn't cheap. But it looks great when a premium grade is chosen and the install is done properly. Back 9 greens did a great job and it looks fantastic.

02/02/2014

Harry M.

Great sales information. Very good, timely, tidy installation. Lowered final cost because of no need for some electrical equipment. Very honest. Could have not told us and just charged us. We would not have known.

Description of Work
Installed a small putting green with night lights.

07/21/2012

Richard C.

Sales person was very personable. Sales person appeared very honest, and in Hindsight, was!Offered suggestions/options for landscaping.Felt I got the best price the company was going to provide for this size of a project.Sales person was on time (very important to me)Explained the purchase and project procedure very clearly.The Installation crew arrived on time and introduced themselves.The Installation crew worked with purpose and completed the job in 8 hrs.clean up was excellent, no debris left.Enjoyed the total experience.I recommend highly, just as they were recommended to me.

Description of Work
Installed artificial turf -872 sq ft - front lawn

11/23/2011

Jan H.

The grass looks really good. They did the job fairly quickly. They are great. They are very hard workers.

Description of Work
I used BACK NINE GREENS to lay down artificial grass.

Golden Landscape

Specializing In landscape Maintenance Commercial HOA Residential Installation of Irrigation Landscape lighting fixtures Tree Removal We unfortunately do not service the Hemet area.

J & J Landscaping

We are a small going company with 3 to 6 employees that get the job done. We also do free estimates.

Express Landscaping, Inc

We are a Veteran owned business with over 20 years of experience Designing and Installing residential and commercial landscapes to fit your needs. We have installed high-quality landscapes for clients throughout California. Please call our office for a consultation Ph 1-909-503-7629 Also ask us about our military and first responder discounts. We are NOT a small maintenance company. We do design and build on full Landscaping projects. Our CEO participated in the DIY network for 4 years. He is really good at designing yards around the personality of the homeowners.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Landscaping, lawn & yard work. Synthetic turf.