ARTISTIC DOORS

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2005

We have been in business for 20+ years a family owned and operated.We have the best installation team in the valley! Our work includes, custom interior and exterior wood and iron; doors, gates, railing, mouldings, hardware, light fixtures, the list goes on. You can see some of our work in PGA West,The Vintage Club, Bighorn, Hideaway, Madison Club, Mirada Estates, Traditions.......

Lighthouse Glass & Mirror

Welcome to Lighthouse Glass! Your one stop shop for everything glass! From new windows and sliding doors to showers and mirrors! Give us a call today for a free estimate!

03/07/2015

Set up an appointment last week with Jerry by phone and then later that week I confirmed this appointment via text. The appointment time came and went. Waited 1 and 1/2 hours for him and he never even called. Now he says we never set up a time at all! I asked him to look at the text and then he said he misunderstood. What's going on with this company? Who has time to wait like this? I own a custom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No service

CATEGORY doors

[removed member name], I apologize for this, it was all a misunderstanding. Last time Jerry spoke to you on the phone he thought you were going to call him when you got back to your house after coming by shop. If you still haven't found a new door we would love to do business with you. We do not like to leave customers with a bad taste in their mouths. If there is anything we can do for you, pleas...

10/01/2014

Artistic Doors put the carpeting on the deck. It was just wonderful service. The guys couldn't be nicer. I called around and got estimates and stuff, they were the best. They did a good job along with good work. They came out and gave me an estimate the same day I called and they were very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've had the windows fixed and deck repaired. They had to rebuild the deck and the stairs.

CATEGORY replacement windows,woodworking,doors,Uncategorized

06/15/2012

Bill is an honorable tradesman who cares about his work, how it is performed and the satisfaction of his customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was desperate to have the frame of my old refrigerator removed as it was too small to accomodate the new unit which was arriving the next day. I had called several other "handymen" who could not deal with the time frame. Although Bill was working on another job, he returned my call immediately and arrived the same evening at the agreed-upon time. The frame turned out to be very heavy and sturdy which required a good deal of "elbow grease" on Bill's part to remove it. He was wonderful; extremely logical, amiable, and willing to perform the task although he'd already put in a full day. He saved me enormous anxiety regarding the time frame of the installation of the new refrigerator and was able to remove the old frame cleanly instead of "in pieces." Now I need to call him to see if he can restore some of the old material in a new frame. His price was amazingly reasonable, he is courteous and knowledgable and I would recommend Bill to anyone needing an artisan who is responsive, honest and hard-working.

06/08/2011

He let me purchase the product from home depot and he would install it without any problems. Some people turned me down when I asked them to do it. Sometimes during the job I would ask him to do other small tasks around the house and he is more than happy to do it, without any complaints. Unlike some other providers I have used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in pre hung doors.

07/11/2005

ARTISTIC DOORS INSTALLED OUR FRONT ENTRY DOOR ABOVE OUR EXPECTATION.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INSTALLED ENTRY DOOR.

CATEGORY doors

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR DOORS, HARDWARE, ORNAMENTAL IRON, WINDOWS, LIGHT FIXTURES, ORNAMENTAL IRON ACCESORIES SUCH AS FIREPLACE GRILLES, WINDOW GRILLES, FURNITURE, DRIVEWAY GATES, COURTYARD GATES, SIDE YARD GATES

1 YEAR