applejplumbing

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2015

Available staff for: 24/7 service work, new construction or remodels, re-pipes, and large projects welcome...

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. We specialize in Faucet repairs, Water Heater Repairs, Sewer Line, Drain Cleaning Jetting, Clean out Installs, Disposal repair and replacement, toilet tune up and Replacement, Water Heater Flush, Plumbing and been in operation since 1982. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

I been in the plumbing industry for 27 years. I specialize in commercial and residential plumbing. I work as independent contractor mostly in the Coachella Valley and surrounding areas. I provide free estimate for my region. I work flexible hours to meet the demand of your plumbing issues. We our reliable, dependable and most importantly affordable.

I offer 10% off first home or commercial visit, all major credit cards are accepted, senior discounts, I work with contractors and offer a 30 to 45 day billing for businesses upon approval. 24 hour emergency service, and free estimates in most areas.

06/07/2016

Very well--fixed the leaking from the water softener.

Description of Work
Discovered the reason for a water puddle in the laundry room.

Category plumbing

new construction, remodels, re-pipes, 24/7-service work, water heaters, drain cleaning, underground plumbing utilities

septic pumping, drain jetting