NGK General Construction

Founded 2001 •

13110 Kelowna St

Pacoima, CA 91331

NGK General Construction exists to perform the highest level of quality services in the construction industry while building and maintaining a strong relationship with every single one of our clients. Hard work, dedication, and honesty are traits we execute in every work we do. We are here to help
Bathroom remodels project
Bathroom remodels

home remodeling

202191321

08/31/2021

Diana R.

Neftali was on time, quality of work is good. I would highly recommend to family and friends.

Description of Work
bathroom remodeling

08/31/2021

Michel L.

Neftalí and his staff were amazing! I had water damage in one of my bathrooms at my home which affected adjoining walk in closet and laundry room. He was quick with his work but did not compromise quality. We walked every step of the way together. He gave me every advice along the way that was easy to understand, and he was transparent about everything. His cost was the best of all the contractors I’ve interviewed. I would highly recommend him and his company. In fact, I will be using him for all future renovations and handyman work. Overall, his positive attitude and honesty will benefit any future customers.

Description of Work
general remodeling

Category drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

08/05/2021

Sandra B.

NGK General Construction has previously done work for me in the past. This is the second time they perform work for me and again no disappointment whatsoever, they did an incredible work remodeling my bathroom, Neftalí is very professional and very knowledgeable, Thanks again!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling, home remodeling

04/10/2021

Steve T.

We were thoroughly pleased with Neftali and his work. His attention to detail and he listened to what we wanted and made suggestions that we did not think about. We already have more work scheduled with him and appreciate his honesty and promptness. If you are looking to do some Home Improvement and get a professional and honest job done he's your guy. We look forward to finishing our projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling

Category electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

03/12/2021

Claudia D.

Excellent work done! NGK General Construction did an amazing job remodeling my kitchen cabinets and countertops! I will hire again with no doubt!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

02/03/2021

Josue H.

We added three outlets to our home. NGK general construction were very professional as usual. Seriously, this are the guys to hire for your next construction project.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Here at NGK general construction we take pride in all the work we do and most importantly that YOU our customer is happy. Thank you!

02/03/2021

Maxy S.

Great work, NGK general construction have done some projects for us already. We only trust them, They recently remodeled our kitchen cabinets and the work they do is always very professional.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

02/02/2021

Brianda G.

The NGK team did an incredible interior painting job! They were so professional and provided excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend this team and would hire them again!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category interior painters

01/30/2021

April L.

The original flooring of my house was very old and outdated so I hired NGK to help me with some professional advice and installations. Now my flooring looks perfect and more modern to fit my house decor! Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Category flooring contractor

01/29/2021

Rene M.

NGK general construction does a very good job I am very happy with the job I am sure to hire again.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category drywall, home remodeling

01/29/2021

Selene O.

Great! NGK were punctual, and very professional. Everything was done in great detail and it was done exactly how I had requested! Super happy! Thanks again! I will definitely be hiring again soon!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling, home remodeling

MBR Construction

I am a licensed general contractor. We are bonded and insured. We can take care of all your home improvement needs. Call or click for your free estimate!

House Painting Inc

Additional Phones - (800) 540-6004, (818) 957-1202, (626) 350-1578, (310) 477-9667, (818) 888-1857, (310) 540-5005, (323) 730-0544. Award wining. 10 employees. Over 730 happy reviews from Angie's List members. Please visit our website at www.housepaintinginc.com

Carroll Painting

We are a family owned and operated painting and pressure washing company. Our company has been in our family for 30 years. We strive to have the best customer service and treat your project like it was our own. We specialize in interior and exterior painting, stucco repairs, and we do all of our own carpentry work. We offer free estimates! Call us today !

2022 Super Service Award

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    California
    California: Contractors
    11/30/2022

Our business offers construction in any of the following - Drywall - Framing - Painting - Flooring - Roof Repairs - Plumbing and Electric work - Kitchen, rooms and bathrooms remodels - Home additions