Budget Shutters and Blinds

Founded 1968 • With Angi since June 2011

10465 San Fernando Road 8

Pacoima, CA 91331

Budget Shutters and Blinds is a window treatment company for various window treatment needs. We make custom Shutters on site as well as Blinds and Draperies are available. Because our Shutters are made on site we are able to offer some of the lowest prices around....

06/22/2015

Cindy N.

Buyer Beware! We purchased an Rental Investment property, and recieved this company's flyer in the mail. I had them come out and give us an estimate. Their prices were very reasonable for Plantation Shutters, so I hired them. I took off work the day they were planning on being installed, and they never showed up. Rescheduled a 2nd date...same thing, did not show up. Only after I called to cancel, did they show up. Luckily my husband who is a handyman, supervised their work. He went over every window, and had them fix what they did not do correctly. They also threw in a set of shutters on our slider, for the inconveniece. The shutters are very poor quality, but since its a rental, we were ok with that. 2 shutters broke within a month, and the slider has broken...very bad installation. Haven't yet called them out to repair under warranty, but I am not expecting much.

Description of Work
Installed planation shutters on 9 windows, and a slider.

Category window treatments

12/09/2011

Vivian R.

Sales person was great. Ordered blinds to be installed by Thanksgiving (about a month from order.) No word so I called them the week after Thanksgiving and they scheduled an install date. No word from them confirming the date and no show for the install. Called the sales person who doesn't work there anymore. Got Deanna who said there was a problem with the order and three of the blinds could not be made cordless. (I ordered all cordless.) Another date scheduled. I asked to have the owner call me as I kept chasing them and they never called to tell me there was a problem. Told her I would be out of town but expected a confirmation for the install. No message. Got Deanna again and asked to have the owner call me because of pricing differences between the cordless blinds. Install came, all the blinds had cords. Multiple calls to Deanna, who kept calling owner to get pricing. Had to argue to get the pricing adjusted to what another quote had given me as I paid more for cordless blinds. Accepted the order with the discount but wish I hadn't. Customer service...a joke, and a bad one at that. I will say, the installer and the salesman were great. That's all the good I can say. Too bad, I had 3 people waiting to see how the job came out and were potential referrals whose business they will not get. And, the owner never did call.

Description of Work
Honeycomb blinds - 17 windows

Category window treatments

Eco Design & Builders Inc

At Eco Design & Builders Inc, you have the advantage of incredible design coupled with the skills of master builder/contractor, Ori Sakal, co-founder of Noah Construction & Design. Whether you need a gorgeous, state-of-the-art kitchen, a stunning master bath, or a beautifully functional new living space - Ori Sakal and Eco Design & Builders Inc. can bring your beautiful ideas to life - not just creatively and technically - but economically as well!

Offers by Eco Design & Builders Inc on Angi
    Quick Crew Builder

With over 20+ years of experience as a general contractor, we are here to help you with all your drywall, texturing, painting, framing, and hardwood flooring needs you may have. We also do electrical, light fixtures, changing receptacles, adding or replacing light fixtures, concrete work, demolition, job sight clean-ups, yard clean-ups, pressure washing exterior homes, garages, and driveways give me a call and we will be happy to give you an estimate 442-999-3588

Nagar Builders Inc.

Our professionals have the knowledge and experience to complete any project, with experience in projects of all sizes. Whether you need to remodel a small bungalow, build a two-story house, or renovate a specific room in your home, we will get the job done right. We’re a one-stop-shop for all things construction. We offer a full range of services from proven professionals. Call us today to get your quote!

General Remodeling
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Custom Painted Basswood Shutters Stained Shutters Wood Blinds Faux Wood Blinds Vertical Blinds Silhouette/Cellular Shades