Thor Doors and Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2010

100 Union St

Pacheco, CA 94553

Additional contact name - Cathy Scott. Additional email - cathy@thordoors.com.

10/29/2013

Patricia W.

Very ppleasant personable man who brought samples and is willing to wait a couple of weeks to get me prepared.

Description of Work
gave an estimate, job not completed yet.

09/16/2011

MARCY R.

Job went very well. It was seamless from start to finish, with good communication from the Thor Door company prior to each time employees came to our home to complete work. However, there was one small hitch. The second time workers came, they brought remote controls for our new door, which were incompatible with the newly installed motor. The new controls did not match the specs for the equipment they installed. This was easily remedied, when Thor employees returned the next day with replacement remotes, which worked just fine. The employees were courteous, honest and eager to make the job go well. We highly recommend this company and will use them again.

Description of Work
Thor Doors replaced a completely broken garage door chain mechanism on a malfunctioning old Sears System. The garage door would not go up or down and Thor was quick to give us a range of options at fair prices. We now have a much stronger, much quieter garage door motor and lift system. Thor employees were courteous and a pleasure to deal with. Subsequent to installation of the new garage door mechanism, we received new remote controls for each car, and then later ordered a keyless entry pad which we installed to a fence post outside our home, but inside the yard out of site. Thor was again quick to deliver the keyless entry wireless touch pad which is invaluable if we loose a car key or become locked out of our home. .

06/21/2010

shane L.

Matthew Theorntan is the owner of the company and I found him on the internet. He is a local contractor here. I spent about $1500 on that work and I liked a couple of things about him. I had an idea of what I wanted for a garage door and he came out and basically convinced me to spend less money. He told me that he noticed that my garage door was open and I said yes when I am at home it is, so he asked me why I required windows. I told him because I thought it looks cool and he said that it does look cool, but I was wasting money and was also giving someone access to my garage if I ever were not home. He said because they work 24 hour service, they can actually pop a window out and open the garage door and because I am in construction business, I don?t want anyone to have access to anything. It worked out really great for us and he was great on responsiveness. He came in under his purposed price and that is pretty rare. I got a better deal on the door and the guys were here 3 hours less than I thought they would be here.

Description of Work
I used Thor Doors And Construction 3 weeks ago and he replaced my garage overhead door.

AMM Fencing

AMM Fencing is a highly-rated outdoor construction company serving the Tri-Valley area, as one of its largest providers of residential redwood fencing. Our company offers competitive pricing and an easy process, from start to install. We provide each customer with a personalized estimate, and a high-quality installation process that fits your schedule. This has earned us the esteemed title of Diamond Certification #2084, with 98% of our customers stating that they would continue to use AMM Fencing for any additional projects. All of our Redwood is premium grade, locally sourced and naturally resistant to insects, decay, and warping! Our provided services are extensive, including Redwood Fencing & Gates, Pressure Treated Retaining Walls, Wrought Iron Fencing & Gates, Wired Fencing & Gates, Decks, Arbors, and Trellises. We are a locally owned, operated, and licensed fencing contractor committed to servicing East Bay communities like Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon, Danville, Diablo, Blackhawk, Alamo, Moraga, Orinda, Lafayette, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Clayton, Concord, Martinez, Castro Valley, Hayward, San Lorenzo, and San Leandro. Estimates are free, and provided Monday - Friday from 10am-3pm. No deposit is required and payments are made easy with our online billing system. We also accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash! Each homeowner that contacts AMM, can be sure that they are in dependable hands. C13-Fencing License Number #969043

2022 Super Service Award

High Level Construction And Painting

The look of a well applied, fresh, paint job can do wonders when it comes to updating your properties and spaces. Whether the reason is to add value to your home or just to enjoy your home more, we will listen to you in order to bring your vision to life. Friendly and professional, High Level Painting supplies all of our clients with fantastic customer service paired with quality work. From exterior to interior, commercial or residential, we have the resources, skill, and efficiency required to complete any paint job. Partner with our team today to receive the care you and your properties deserve. Trust High Level Painting to Elevate your home to a Higher Level.

PRECISION DOOR SERVICE

Local family owned and operated. Your call answered 24/7- guaranteed. SAME DAY REPAIR. FREE NEW DOOR ESTIMATES. Top 5% Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. All work Diamond Certified Guaranteed... Feel comfortable knowing we install and repair over 2,000 garage doors every year. If you are not completely satisfied with our service, you can call us and we will do everything within reason to make things right. . We strive for a great customer experience on every call. Our technicians are highly trained and backed by a national brand. Owners actively involved in day-to-day operations and available for great customer service. Additional Phone Number: (866) 949-3722

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Sales, service and installation of commercial roll-up doors, impact doors, speed doors, fire doors, refrigeration doors, hollow metal doors, pass doors, interior/exterior doors, dock levelers, dock shelters, bumpers, residential garage doors, automated entry control, automated gates & barrier arms.