Stanley Steemer

With Angi since July 2006

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com....

James Clifton General Contractor

We are a Restoration and Home Repair Company. We specialize in FIRE/WATER damage, DRAINAGE/French Drains, crawlspace drainage and clean out, sump pumps, attic and crawlspace insulation and Home Repairs 1. ATTIC/CRAWLSPACE INSULATION 2. HOME REPAIRS 3. RETROFITTING - EARTHQUAKE SAFETY 4. DRAINAGE/FRENCH DRAINS 5. CRAWLSPACE SYSTEMS 6. DOORS & WINDOWS 7. FUNGUS & TERMITE REPAIRS

Eco Grizzly

Eco Grizzly is a family owned company who believes that the client comes first. Responsibility, professionality, honesty, transparency and client satisfaction is in our top priority. We care for you and your family’s health. Our Family trained team of technicians uses their experience to ensure you get the result you thought after. Eco Grizzly is a proud supporter of the United states military as all our technicians are ex-military soldiers willing to give it all for your satisfaction. As a family owned company who cares about the community and neighborhood as they are a part of our own one. That’s why we decided as a family to give back. When you do business with Eco Grizzly your supporting each part of our community. 5% of our earning goes to donation of your choice, be a part of the change! Eco Grizzly Chimney Services works in LA County, Orange County, and Ventura County, we will come wherever you need us!

Offers by Eco Grizzly on Angi
Vortex Restoration

Since our founding, we have worked with numerous clients throughout the area. Great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals, which is why we put so much consideration into selecting only the best to join our team. We complete projects efficiently and on schedule, and go above and beyond to form lasting relationships with our clients We are certified licensed bonded and insured Available 24/7 Call or text 8054438055

04/29/2008

The whole experience was very good-I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I made this appointment online. The day before they were due to come out someone called me to confirm the appointment, they also called the morning of to let me know they would be here in 30 mins. The guys were exactly on time. They were very professional and friendly. They explained everything, moved the furniture, and went right to work. I only had one room cleaned, so it went very quickly. They then moved the furniture back for me, cleaned up, and were gone. I would highly recommend this location if you live in Ventura County.

07/23/2007

The company is very prompt and works quickly. Their work is very satisfactory. They make sure the room is very tidy and well kept upon completion. At the end of the cleaning, the cleaner does a walk through to assure customer satisfaction. With the yearly contract, I receive a price break. The company will contact me throughout the year to remind me of the number of carpet cleaning times I have re...

Description of Work
I have a one year contract for the company to clean my carpets four times. My guest bedroom carpet was cleaned. If general stains are present, the cleaners will treat at each visit. During the one year contract, the company applies a protective coating. If additional protective coatings are requested for the other three cleanings, it is an additional $20 charge. By my request, the furniture is not moved.

07/07/2006

I WAS HAPPY WITH THE WAY THEY MOVED OUT THE FURNITURE FROM EACH ROOM AND PUT IT ALL BACK. IN ITS PROPER PLACE. I WAS THRILLED THEY APPLIED A STAIN GUARD FREE OF CHARGE.

Description of Work
I HAD 6 ROOMS OF CARPET CLEANED.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, furniture & leather cleaning, area rugs, autos, boats & RVs, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, hardwood floor refinishing, flooring sales & installation.