B & S Homeowners Services

Founded 1967 • With Angi since January 2017

In business for over 50 years. Handyman work with flexible hours for your needs....

B. Berg Inspections

B. Berg Inspections

During these trying times with COVID-19 Pandemic we are still open and operating as a business. With B. Berg Inspections, you don't have to sacrifice quality for an affordable home inspection. Our quality, pricing, and exceptional service is our excellence that we provide to you. B. Berg Inspections has a history lasting over three decades of property inspecting in the industry throughout Southern California. Our business experience also includes the buying and selling of properties in this area for the same period of time. At B. Berg Inspections we have general contracting backgrounds as well. In addition to inspecting residential homes, we have performed many inspections in the areas of commercial, industrial, and multiple units. B. Berg Inspections has been schooled, and disciplined in a way that no other home inspection company has. The scope of our reports include the general condition of visible portions of primary buildings on the property, and information involving major visible deficiencies that exist on the date of the inspection. It is imperative to understand that B. Berg Inspections believes in the success of your transition and our company mantra is "we always have time for you." We also encourage that all the parties involved seek solutions that enable the transaction to be successful.

01/17/2018

Prompt, professional, kept work area clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move electrical light switch from one wall location to another.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

09/06/2017

Gregg and Peter did an excellent job retrofitting my cabinet and installing an above range microwave. They were professional, personable, and clearly skilled. I couldn't be happier with the job they did. I was very impressed with them and will definitely hire them in the future for any handyman need I may have. I'm already recommending them to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them cut out part of a cabinet and retrofit so that they could install an above the range microwave.

08/05/2017

These jobs were the kind of things I have done myself in the past but I'm at the point where I don't want to deal with them (too old!). Greg was great. Great vibe, on time, fair price and no hassle! Have used a couple of handymen before and this was by far the best experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a heavy french door that need the bottom trimmed as it was sticking, as well as a couple sink drains replaced.

05/30/2017

Everything went just as planned. Very thorough, pleasant, and prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling repair, caulking in bathroom, install medicine cabinet, replace kitchen faucet, install thermostat. Install shower door.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

04/08/2017

Peter and Greg did an awesome job installing the air conditioner. They showed up on time for the estimate, and for the job. And they quoted a very reasonable price. I asked them to fill the open space between the AC unit and the window with plywood for added security, They complied and even painted the plywood to make it look better! I couldn't be happier with the whole process from start to finis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an air conditioner installed in a bedroom window.

Handyman