B & S Homeowners Services

Founded 1967 • With Angi since January 2017

4501 W Channel Islands BL #83

Oxnard, CA 93035

In business for over 50 years. Handyman work with flexible hours for your needs.

01/17/2018

Michael S.

Prompt, professional, kept work area clean

Description of Work
Move electrical light switch from one wall location to another.

Category electrician, handyman service

09/06/2017

Alison J.

Gregg and Peter did an excellent job retrofitting my cabinet and installing an above range microwave. They were professional, personable, and clearly skilled. I couldn't be happier with the job they did. I was very impressed with them and will definitely hire them in the future for any handyman need I may have. I'm already recommending them to friends.

Description of Work
I had them cut out part of a cabinet and retrofit so that they could install an above the range microwave.

08/05/2017

Art M.

These jobs were the kind of things I have done myself in the past but I'm at the point where I don't want to deal with them (too old!). Greg was great. Great vibe, on time, fair price and no hassle! Have used a couple of handymen before and this was by far the best experience!

Description of Work
Had a heavy french door that need the bottom trimmed as it was sticking, as well as a couple sink drains replaced.

05/30/2017

Brian S.

Everything went just as planned. Very thorough, pleasant, and prompt.

Description of Work
Ceiling repair, caulking in bathroom, install medicine cabinet, replace kitchen faucet, install thermostat. Install shower door.

Category handyman service, plumbing

04/08/2017

Patricia W.

Peter and Greg did an awesome job installing the air conditioner. They showed up on time for the estimate, and for the job. And they quoted a very reasonable price. I asked them to fill the open space between the AC unit and the window with plywood for added security, They complied and even painted the plywood to make it look better! I couldn't be happier with the whole process from start to finish. I will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Needed an air conditioner installed in a bedroom window.

03/03/2017

Sonia A.

Wonderful! Gregg and Peter are very sweet and competent. The job was done perfectly. I will be calling them again for anything else!

Description of Work
Installed my 65" flat screen TV, onto wall

03/02/2017

denise S.

B & S Service was excellent! They are reliable and show up when scheduled, their prices are very reasonable, and the quality of the work is outstanding! I have already had my mom hire them for miscellaneous work she was in need of as well as had the property management company I work for contract with them.

Description of Work
Various work required including painting, installing baseboards, electrical, drywall repair and replacement, antique refurbishment

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

03/02/2017

janet S.

Excellent service provided. Greg, the owner, showed up on time, explained what was needed and provided a very reasonable price. He was also very tidy and cleaned up after the work was completed.

Description of Work
electrical

02/24/2017

Lenore B.

I have called these guys back for some more work next week.

Description of Work
These guys are great. They showed up on time and helped with a bunch of repairs that we had let go for some time. They even put up our christmas lights. Peter and Gregg were friendly and know how to handle all of our problems.

Category electrician, handyman service, landscaping, plumbing, house painters, interior painters

02/21/2017

April K.

They were very professional. They showed up in a timely manner at the time they stated. The quality of work was exceptional.

Description of Work
They adjusted the flow in the toilet, helped fix sprinklers in the yard, and install ceiling fans.

Category electrician, handyman service, irrigation systems, plumbing

02/20/2017

Teri S.

He was very professional and cleaned up after the job was finished. We are going to have him come back to drywall an area that got wet from a broken pipe, install a few doors and fix some sprinklers. I appreciate how he cares for my home as he would his own. He is honest and trustworthy.

Description of Work
We had Gregg put a roof on our shed, fixed a screen door, trimmed some trees, helped with some plumbing issues and other odds and ends.

Category electrician, handyman service, landscaping, irrigation systems, plumbing, remodeling, house painters, interior painters

02/19/2017

valerie T.

They were timely and friendly with excellent work! I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Repair fascia that had dry rot.

Foo Fixers

Dedicated men who have the skill and knowledge to handle any job and obstacle in there way so give us a call and we’ll get the job done

Elite Rooter

Elite Rooter is a local licensed plumbing services company offering professional, reliable and friendly plumbers. We never charge trip fees, estimates are always free and we have special offers on drain cleaning.

2022 Super Service Award

Maria's Landscaping

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Handyman