Aloha Locksmith

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2012

1621 E. Channel Islands Blvd #105

Oxnard, CA 93033

Serving Ventura County since 2002. Licensed, insured and bonded. Veteran owned small business offering 25% discount to active and retired military. We come to you with the "Aloha Spirit" and are easy to work with.

01/23/2018

Bill W.

Excellent. He was able to not only see me on the day contracted, but was able to get there (after calling ahead) early! Fixed the door in less than 20 minutes, with great advice on the future of the device. HIGHLY recommended.

Description of Work
Repair on front door

01/06/2016

Paul M.

05/14/2014

susan S.

Great! Spectacular!

Description of Work
We had locked ourselves out of our home late on Saturday night. Jon quickly came to the rescue. Jon is amazing. I've used him on a number of occasions and will so again and again and again!

01/14/2014

Steve M.

The service Tech that came out was very professional and I was very happy with his work. The price was a little steep since I assumed the trip charge was taken off the work performed. Overall I would use Aloha Locksmith again but on a larger project to cover the trip charge.

Description of Work
I called Aloha Locksmith on 12/23/13 for rekeying a commercial front and rear entry lock. They came out that same day and changed out the door locks with no problems.

12/30/2013

DEENA K.

Jon, the owner answered my call and set an appointment for later that day. He was on time and very professional. He did all the requested services including dealing with some difficulties in getting the locks to fit. He cleaned up completely afterwards. I would absolutely recommend him for services and would not hesitate to use again. An excellent service provider!!!

Description of Work
Changed locks and rekeyed

07/18/2012

Judith C.

Jon, told me, he would be here within an hour, fifteen minutes later he was here and completed the work in under an hour. I am thrilled with his service and professionalism, I will recommend him to everyone. He is the only locksmith you should call!

Description of Work
There were two doors that I had mislaid the keys. Aloha, had to take out the locks (four) and recode and make new keys.

07/11/2012

Bre T.

John arrived a bit early and waited for me to arrive. He was friendly to me and my dog. Repaired lock quickly and was on his way. Excellent service.

Description of Work
Repaired inside of broken front door lock.

06/20/2012

Patrick B.

Wonderful service and workmanship

Description of Work
Performs all of our locksmith needs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

We repair, re-key and install residential and commercial manual locks. No automotive work.

No automotive work.