Absolute Pools Resurfacing Inc

California: Contractors
02/28/2023

1110 Magnolia Ave

Oxnard, CA 93030

Absolute Pools Resurfacing Inc. specializes in pool resurfacing using our top of the line Absoluteglass (fiberglass). We have over 26 years experience and also do pool and spa repairs. Our main focus is to please our customers with our amazing, and detailed work. :)...

pool cleaning (39)plumbers (10)

08/27/2021

OMG!!! Best. Experience. Ever. Noe and his team are amazing and very BEST in business. Noe is a true Pool Master with an incredible experience. The Man knows EVERYTHING there is to know about pools/spa/decks/pluming/whatever...He helped me so much with design and layout. My pool and spa were built 70 years ago, and both had issues on top of being plainly cracked, leaky, old, and ugly. The spa was ...

Description of Work
pool and spa resurfacing with fiberglass

Work Completed On 08/27/2021

Review for Absolute Pools Resurfacing Inc - 1110 Magnolia Ave, Oxnard, CA - 39459862

07/06/2021

I have interviewed a few contractors. I clicked with Noe because it was clear to me that he knows what he is doing, and he looked like a good character person, with integrity and also modesty. The cost of the job was a fair one. I am extremely pleased with the job done. Noe's team is very qualified, they know what to do, and they find pride in doing it very well. They are courteous and hard workin...

Description of Work
Pool resurfacing with fiberglass, repair cracks, new skimmer and return lines

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

Review for Absolute Pools Resurfacing Inc - 1110 Magnolia Ave, Oxnard, CA - 39398442

05/26/2021

Very smooth service, faster than expected Beautiful work , master piece in my books

Description of Work
fiberglass pool and spa

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

05/14/2021

Throughout the years we had the pool resurfaced with plaster several times and finally we gave a chance to try fiberglass resurfacing and we did it with Absolute Pool Resurfacing. I must confess that I was skeptic about it, but after the step by step presentation of all the process, the 15 year warranty, and the fantastic price done by Mr. Christ Villanueva, I decided to go with them. That was the...

Description of Work
pool resurfacing and skimmers replacement and several other pool works

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

05/03/2021

I rated this company a 5star because they were professionals, attentive and they started and finished my pool on schedule. Pool looks amazing now with the fiberglass and the color. It looks great, glad we decided to go with absolute pools. Our pool looks brand new. Love it. Thank you Noe

Description of Work
Resurfacing our pool

Category plumbing,pool cleaners,remodeling

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

Review for Absolute Pools Resurfacing Inc - 1110 Magnolia Ave, Oxnard, CA - 39317201

04/22/2021

All the work they performed was done in an excellent manner. I have received numerous comments on how beautiful the pool looks.

Description of Work
Repair and resurface pool, replaced pool coping and tile.

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

04/08/2021

Everything went perfectly! Absolute Pools was extremely professional and the work performed was excellent. All work was done in a timely manner and we absolutely love the way our pool looks. We give Absolute Pools the highest possible recommendation to anyone looking to resurface a pool!

Description of Work
pool resurafcing

Work Completed On 04/03/2021

03/12/2021

clean and on time left my spa area clean and neat

Description of Work
resurfacing of spa

Category pool cleaners,remodeling

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

03/09/2021

It went extremely well. They were fast and efficient. I was told that there was no hope for my swim-spa and that I would need to replace. They made my spa look new again!!

Description of Work
spa resurfacing

Category pool cleaners,remodeling

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

02/01/2021

EXCELLET!!!!!! Beyond better then expected. Professional, Timely, Quality Work! Would use again and highly recommend

Description of Work
pool resurfacing

Work Completed On 02/01/2021