Absolute Pools Resurfacing Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 02/28/2023

1110 Magnolia Ave

Oxnard, CA 93030

Absolute Pools Resurfacing Inc. specializes in pool resurfacing using our top of the line Absoluteglass (fiberglass). We have over 26 years experience and also do pool and spa repairs. Our main focus is to please our customers with our amazing, and detailed work. :)...

Resposiveness

pool cleaning (32)plumbers (6)

04/08/2021

Everything went perfectly! Absolute Pools was extremely professional and the work performed was excellent. All work was done in a timely manner and we absolutely love the way our pool looks. We give Absolute Pools the highest possible recommendation to anyone looking to resurface a pool!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pool resurafcing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2021

03/12/2021

clean and on time left my spa area clean and neat

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
resurfacing of spa

CATEGORY pool cleaners,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2021

03/09/2021

It went extremely well. They were fast and efficient. I was told that there was no hope for my swim-spa and that I would need to replace. They made my spa look new again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
spa resurfacing

CATEGORY pool cleaners,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2021

02/01/2021

EXCELLET!!!!!! Beyond better then expected. Professional, Timely, Quality Work! Would use again and highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pool resurfacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

01/20/2021

Exceptional job from the initial visit/appraisal with his son Chris and the work done by Noe and his crew. They were professional at all times and on time as stated. We are very pleased and happy with the results of our beautiful new pool.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurfaced Fiberglass pool and diving board. Replaced stile surrounding pool and stairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

Photo for Absolute Pools Resurfacing Inc - 1110 Magnolia Ave, Oxnard, CA - 39144607

01/18/2021

The project went very well. Absolute Pools communicated all steps along the way and explained what was happening and results we would get once completed. They kept the yard clean, showed up on time every day, and found ways to help us cut our costs, and brought in supplies at the right times to be efficient. Absolute Pool was very organized so the whole pool revamping took 20-30 days to complete. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pool resurfacing + redo all cement work/coping & new tiles

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

11/29/2020

This was an amazing journey during covoid... this company worked diligently many hours & always Professional . They offered work over and beyond and truly did an Excellent job. I am EXTREMELY happy with the outcome. My pool is BEAUTIFUL. I highly recommend this company because they care about the Work continue to monitor for complete satisfaction to the CUSTOMER.. Excited because Now I have a Gorg...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pool resurfacing

CATEGORY plumbing,pool cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2020

11/17/2020

Absolutely outstanding!!! My pool had cracks and I lost a lot of water, up to 2" a day. I researched several pool companies and most of them wanted to completely rebuild the entire pool, basically build a new pool inside the old one. The cost would have been 80-100K. After a lot of interviews it was clear to me that fiberglass was the only viable alternative to save the existing pool. In my area t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pool resurfacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

09/30/2020

They did a great job. Fast, clean and always on time. My pool looks amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool Resurface

CATEGORY plumbing,pool cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

09/26/2020

Noe came with his crew and worked diligently and untiring under some of the higher temperatures of the season. They were so profesonal. It was obvious they were knowledgeable of the job to be completed and worked well together under the guidance of Noe. The end result is a beautiful pool that we will enjoy for years to come. Thank You for a job well done. BRAVO! BRAVO! Don & Corky

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pool resurfacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2020