Absolute Pools Resurfacing Inc

Founded 2019 • With Angi since September 2019

Absolute Pools Resurfacing Inc. specializes in pool resurfacing using our top of the line Absoluteglass (fiberglass). We have over 26 years experience and also do pool and spa repairs. Our main focus is to please our customers with our amazing, and detailed work. :)

2022 Super Service Award

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

pool cleaning (54)plumbers (11)

10/17/2022

Mike S.

They were very professional, low key and provided many options for us to make a decision on the finishes for the pool. This is a family run local business. Both the father and son work as a good team. Clean up after work and attention to details was very appreciated.

Description of Work
pool resurface

Work Completed On 11/03/2022

08/19/2022

David A.

Noe and his crew did a great job. Attention to every detail. Punctual, neat and clean.

Description of Work
Pool and spa resurfacing, crack and drain repair, tile cleaning.

Work Completed On 07/13/2022

07/28/2022

David A.

Noe and his crew did great job. Professional, punctual, attention to every detail. Neat and clean.

Description of Work
resurfacing pool and spa fiberglass

Work Completed On 07/13/2022

06/22/2022

Dennis G.

Very well. I am very pleased with the outcome. Work was done a lot sooner than I expected. Everyone that I dealt with was very personable and professional." Good work is never cheap and cheap work is never good"

Description of Work
pool resurfacing fiberglass

Work Completed On 06/22/2022

06/11/2022

hootan R.

Absolute Pools did a great job with my pool. Work was very clean, very thorough and on time. Noe and entire team were great. Highly recommend

Description of Work
pool resurfacing fiberglass

Work Completed On 06/11/2022

05/24/2022

Kathryn M.

We highly recommend Absolute Pools. Our pool was in terrible shape. It was built in the 60’s and not up to code and in need of resurfacing. We tried getting estimates from other companies who either never returned our call or quoted us exorbitant prices for basic work. Absolute Pools promptly returned our call, Chris came out the next day for an estimate, and the team began work within 2 weeks!! Noe guided us through the project daily and he let us know ahead of time of unexpected repairs. Their pricing was very fair. We are thrilled with how our pool looks. They used fiberglass, gave us all new plumbing, a new light, and beautiful tile. It is fully up to code and GORGEOUS!! We highly recommend Absolute Pools. Noe, Chris, and their team did an amazing job!!

Description of Work
pool resurfacing

Category plumbing, pool cleaners, remodeling

Work Completed On 06/11/2022

05/02/2022

Jon E.

We absolutely loved their work! They were completely professional throughout the entire process. We definitely recommend their services! Thanks guys your awesome!

Description of Work
spa resurfacing

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

Review for Absolute Pools Resurfacing Inc - 1110 Magnolia Ave, Oxnard, CA - 39719948

03/18/2022

Barbra G.

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! The spa looks brand new!!! Noe and his crew are amazing. They showed up every morning at 7:00. Their work is clean and meticulous. Perfection is what they do. Surrounding area was kept spotless while working. They finished a full day ahead of schedule. I can recommend this company 100% and next year we will use them again for our pool resurface job.

Description of Work
commercial spa resurfacing

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

03/12/2022

Bill B.

Excellent workmanship and professionals.

Description of Work
pool resurfacing

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

03/04/2022

Jeff P.

Everything went smoothly, they were punctual and tidy. The work on the pool interior turned out beautifully.

Description of Work
Pool resurface & Retile

Work Completed On 10/10/2021

Review for Absolute Pools Resurfacing Inc - 1110 Magnolia Ave, Oxnard, CA - 39648424

02/07/2022

Alexander T.

Excellent. Now is helpful, communicative and honest. I will hire for more pool stuff.

Description of Work
pool resurfacing

Work Completed On 02/07/2022

01/14/2022

Tim L.

Absolute Pool Resurfacing did a fantastic job. I had interviewed 3 companies to resurface my pool and I definitely picked the right one for the job. They are the best..The work was done professionally and in a timely manner. The price was very fair. We also had tile work done on spa wall and coping repair, also had them back to clean entire pool and spa tiling and it looks like a brand new pool.. if you want it done correctly Noe,Chris and his crew are the best.. I highly recommend this company

Description of Work
pool and spa resurfacing white fiberglass

Work Completed On 01/14/2022

12/16/2021

Jerry H.

My pool was done in fiberglass 30 years ago and was in need of resurfacing. Since the fiberglass lasted so long the first time, I only considered doing fiberglass again. Noe and his crew were on time as promised. I had the copper lines for the main drain, skimmer, and 2 returns replaced with pvc pipe as the originals were almost 60 years old and I have a salt water pool. In addition a vacuum line was added to the side of the pool. Cleanup everyday was excellent. The quality of the work done exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Absolute Pools.

Description of Work
pool resurfacing, fiberglass

Work Completed On 12/15/2021

10/29/2021

Tim L.

It was amazingly smooth and very professional! The whole project took under three weeks time. They scraped down the old plaster, fixed all cracks, added the new fiberglass surface, removed all the old coping and tile, and added a beautiful new tile finish and new modern faced coping around the pool’s perimeter. I was extremely happy with the outcome. I go outside and just stare at my pool now thinking how beautiful it is! Such a huge transformation from the stained, cracked green pool we used to have. I give them a huge thumbs up and would recommend their service to anyone looking for a pool resurfacing company!

Description of Work
pool resurfacing

Work Completed On 10/29/2021

Review for Absolute Pools Resurfacing Inc - 1110 Magnolia Ave, Oxnard, CA - 39526532

08/27/2021

Lana G.

OMG!!! Best. Experience. Ever. Noe and his team are amazing and very BEST in business. Noe is a true Pool Master with an incredible experience. The Man knows EVERYTHING there is to know about pools/spa/decks/pluming/whatever...He helped me so much with design and layout. My pool and spa were built 70 years ago, and both had issues on top of being plainly cracked, leaky, old, and ugly. The spa was covered for the last 5 years and was literally brown inside with holes and broken jets. They went above and beyond any call of duty to bring my pool and spa up to speed for 2021! I took a chance on fiberglass and I'm soooo happy that I did! Everything looks brand spanking new, clean, and gorgeous!!! Fiberglass feels amazing! I'm a perfectionist and a professional designer, in other words – OCD-picky-control freak with high expectations :))) and I'm blown away, all expectations exceeded! If you want your pool to be just right contact these guys, their prices are super reasonable, and they take such an old fashion pride in their work! I wish I had a second pool, I loved them and their work so much! SUPER highly recommend!

Description of Work
pool and spa resurfacing with fiberglass

Work Completed On 08/27/2021

Review for Absolute Pools Resurfacing Inc - 1110 Magnolia Ave, Oxnard, CA - 39459862

07/06/2021

Masis S.

I have interviewed a few contractors. I clicked with Noe because it was clear to me that he knows what he is doing, and he looked like a good character person, with integrity and also modesty. The cost of the job was a fair one. I am extremely pleased with the job done. Noe's team is very qualified, they know what to do, and they find pride in doing it very well. They are courteous and hard working. The job took two weeks. My major problem were the big cracks. To fix them, they broke the concrete to go to the rebars and refilled with concrete. Noe was working together with his two people. They also installed new drains and connected them with a new skimmer. New tiles were put. Also they changed the copper plumbing, creating three new return lines, and put deck o seal around the pool. Noe is very thrustful and accommodating person, whatever he does he wants to be perfect, and the customer to be satisfied. The pool looks like new with the fiberglass and the new tiles. He gave us a 15 years warranty. I would gladly recommend Noe to whoever needs to fix their pool. Ours is now a jewel due to Noe's expertise and work well done.

Description of Work
Pool resurfacing with fiberglass, repair cracks, new skimmer and return lines

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

Review for Absolute Pools Resurfacing Inc - 1110 Magnolia Ave, Oxnard, CA - 39398442

05/26/2021

Rigo T.

Very smooth service, faster than expected Beautiful work , master piece in my books

Description of Work
fiberglass pool and spa

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

05/14/2021

Mateo L.

Throughout the years we had the pool resurfaced with plaster several times and finally we gave a chance to try fiberglass resurfacing and we did it with Absolute Pool Resurfacing. I must confess that I was skeptic about it, but after the step by step presentation of all the process, the 15 year warranty, and the fantastic price done by Mr. Christ Villanueva, I decided to go with them. That was the best decision I ever made regarding our pool. What meticulous and fantastic job the owner, Mr. Noe Villanueva himself with his team, they did. From the installation of the skimmers, new tiles, pool light repair the coping replace pipe lines and several other works and finally the pool resurfacing. Our pool is the best and most beautiful that it ever been. A truly masterpiece of work!! We are extremely grateful for the work that the Villanueva family did!, Our pool looks fantastic! I can hardly wait to fill it up and jump in it!! Mateo López-García and family

Description of Work
pool resurfacing and skimmers replacement and several other pool works

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

05/03/2021

Jackie M.

I rated this company a 5star because they were professionals, attentive and they started and finished my pool on schedule. Pool looks amazing now with the fiberglass and the color. It looks great, glad we decided to go with absolute pools. Our pool looks brand new. Love it. Thank you Noe

Description of Work
Resurfacing our pool

Category plumbing, pool cleaners, remodeling

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

Review for Absolute Pools Resurfacing Inc - 1110 Magnolia Ave, Oxnard, CA - 39317201

04/22/2021

joaquin H.

All the work they performed was done in an excellent manner. I have received numerous comments on how beautiful the pool looks.

Description of Work
Repair and resurface pool, replaced pool coping and tile.

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

04/08/2021

Don G.

Everything went perfectly! Absolute Pools was extremely professional and the work performed was excellent. All work was done in a timely manner and we absolutely love the way our pool looks. We give Absolute Pools the highest possible recommendation to anyone looking to resurface a pool!

Description of Work
pool resurafcing

Work Completed On 04/03/2021

03/12/2021

Wayne N.

clean and on time left my spa area clean and neat

Description of Work
resurfacing of spa

Category pool cleaners, remodeling

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

03/09/2021

lori R.

It went extremely well. They were fast and efficient. I was told that there was no hope for my swim-spa and that I would need to replace. They made my spa look new again!!

Description of Work
spa resurfacing

Category pool cleaners, remodeling