The Tailored Closet and Premier Garage

Founded 2014 • With Angi since May 2015

As your local organizational specialists, The Tailored Closet and PremierGarage is dedicated to providing outstanding service and personalized organization solutions to fit your home and lifestyle. Let us help you find the best storage solutions for your home and garage. Call now for your free

Custom Office (front)Custom Office (bacj)Simple Work Area

Wine Bar

2020
Tailored Living can create the perfect entertaining area for your home. Contact us today at 916-458-4359 to get started. www.tailoredliving.com/folsom
Wine Bar project

Wine Bar

2020
Laundry/Mudroom project

Laundry/Mudroom

202095662
View project

professional organizers (15)cabinet makers (10)epoxy flooring (6)closet design (6)garage doors (1)

11/28/2021

Jim T.

Sky Florentz the owner was excellent to work with, very professional beautiful job completely improved the appearance and usefulness of the garage.

Description of Work
Removed old garage cabinets and installed new ones

Work Completed On 11/13/2021

07/28/2021

Kandace K.

Custom design done on site with the bid provided at the same time. Installation was very professional and on time. Cabinets are excellent quality. Additional shelves and supports were provided with at extra charge. We ordered a second workbench and they installed our bench grinder and vice for us.

Description of Work
New garage cabinets were needed.

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

Thank you for choosing Tailored Living and the great review! It was a pleasure helping improve the look and organization of your garage. Hopefully you enjoy it for years to come!

06/18/2021

Alex H.

Zero issues, Sky and his team did a great job. They worked with our schedule and assisted in planning parts of the project that were outside of their scope.

Description of Work
New flooring and cabinets in the garage.

Category custom cabinets, epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

Review for The Tailored Closet and Premier Garage - 7601 Granite Ave, Orangevale, CA - 39375285

11/22/2020

Julie S.

Sky did a wonderful job! We are so happy. He listened carefully to our needs and provided a beautiful design for our built in cabinet. It was efficiently installed on the day scheduled and we just love it. Thank you!

Description of Work
Closet doors and built in cabinet

Category custom cabinets, closet systems

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

Thank you for the kind review. Your family was a pleasure to work for! Hopefully the built-in cabinet adds the storage and clean display area you were looking for for years to come. Please feel free to reach out anytime if you ever need further assistance. Sky

11/10/2020

Clint K.

It went perfect

Description of Work
Office Cabinets and Office cabinets, shelving and work space

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

Thank you for review... I think your office turned out great! Hopefully you both enjoy it for years to come.

10/27/2020

Robert B.

All work was done with attention to quality of workmanship, appearance and durability. Sky and his assistant were flexible to add additional work to the project and pricing was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Adding closet shelves, garage storage, bathroom fixtures, and hanging wall pictures and shelves

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

Thank you for the kind review! It was a pleasure working with you as well!

08/02/2020

Christine C.

Exceptional! We love our new wall bed!

Description of Work
Wall Bed for an extra bedroom

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

Thank you for the review! I hope you enjoy the Murphy Bed for years to come. =-)

07/08/2020

Diane H.

Very favorable review. Will use again.

Description of Work
Replace cabinet

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

01/13/2020

Erick R.

Sky, the owner, was so easy to work with-- he was super responsive to our needs and ensured our experience was superb. Scott was the gentleman who installed our closets and he worked tirelessly to get the job done in a couple of days. My wife and I can't wait to work with them again and will refer their work to all of our friends.

Description of Work
We needed our closets completely remodeled and built

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

Thanks for the great review and kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope you enjoy your new home for years to come!

12/28/2019

Steven L.

Everything went well. Shy and his crew are very nice and helpful and want your input to make it a great experience. Would definitely hire them again

Description of Work
Garage floor and storage. Bike rack.

Category custom cabinets, home & garage organization, epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

Thank you for the kind review. I think your garage floor looks awesome! I've already added the photos to my sample collection. =-) Sky Owner of Tailored Living

12/24/2019

Brenna L.

It went fantastically, Sky was professional and punctual. He was patient throughout the epoxy selection process and explained all of the benefits and drawbacks of each epoxy style. When we needed the installation to be scheduled during the weekend he was more than accommodating. We will certainly utilize Tailored Living again for all of our flooring needs!

Description of Work
Epoxy flooring installed in bathroom remodel

Category epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

12/14/2019

Esther C.

It was our first experience having this type of work done. But from the first text msg to the Meet/Greet we had with the owner, Sky Florentz, and through the one afternoon the work was completed, we never had one moment of doubt this was the company for us. Friendly and professional, they were flexible in their scheduling, willing to make things as convenient as possible for us. They were on time for both the initial meeting and on the day of work. There was never any hesitation in responding to any questions we had. And they were timely in providing the draft of what the overheads would look like and cost. I particularly liked how Tailored Living pointed out both the positive and possible drawbacks of any configuration we might choose. It made me feel more confident there would be no surprises. And even after we agreed to a plan, Tailored Living accepted the changes we asked for before the work began and a new contract had to be created. And finally, the end result was fabulous! It was better than we’d imagined and worth every penny. We highly recommend them!

Description of Work
We chose to close our storage unit and move our things into our one car garage. We hired Tailored Living to first give us storage options for our limited space and then, we chose to have them install the best solution for us: suspended overhead racks.

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

03/19/2019

Brian S.

Used another company. Much better service and price

Description of Work
Master Bedroom Closet Organization

Work Completed On 01/27/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], We have no record of your name or home address in our database. As the owner of Tailored Living, I do all of our sales consultations, so I am confused by this review. I would reach out to discuss your review, but we do not have your phone number or email address to do so. Please feel free to reach out to me directly and I will happily discuss your experience. Sky Florentz, owner of Tailored Living

08/14/2018

Barbara G.

We were impressed by the professionalism & competence of Sky and the installers, Steve & Dustin. They were on time & were hard workers. They finished the project exactly when Sky told us they would. Sky was very easy to deal with & they were all pleasant and friendly. We are VERY happy with the finished product!!! The cabinets, flooring & slatwall are quality materials & look great. We would definitely recommend Sky Florentz at "Tailored Living & Premier Garage" to our friends.

Description of Work
We had slate-colored floor-to-almost-the-ceiling cabinets installed on the 3 walls of the garage. They also installed gray "Rib Trax" tiles on the floor & Slatwall on the area above our workbench.

Work Completed On 08/10/2018

Thank you for the kind review! You were both great to work with and I hope the garage pleases you for years to come! Thank you for choosing Tailored Living! - Sky

07/12/2017

Barbara B.

They were good. They were quick. They were right on time. They were quick and they were good. They were here an hour maybe. They cleaned up. There was not much to clean up.

Description of Work
They repaired my garage door opener.

Category garage doors

Work Completed On 07/12/2014

06/01/2017

LaDawn W.

it went great and the cabinets look awesome.

Description of Work
installed 3 cabinets in my garage

Work Completed On 05/31/2017

Thank you so much for the positive review! I'm glad you like the cabinets. Please reach out if there is ever anything else we can do for you!

11/06/2016

Sheri K.

They were very thorough in their prep work and meticulous in their application and inspection of the finished product. Very professional and courteous. Would absolutely hire them again! We get so many compliments! The work Sky and his crew did has allowed us to now be able to use this space as an additional room if we need it for entertaining or special projects. Great job! Well worth the investment.

Description of Work
Epoxy flooring and new cabinetry in large 4 car garage

Category custom cabinets, home & garage organization, epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 07/05/2016

Thanks for the great review! Your family was a pleasure to work with and I think your garage looks fantastic!

10/22/2016

Michael S.

Sky was easy to talk to and very helpful in showing us what options were available and how it would look by using a program on his computer. This option made it easy for us to picture what we were looking at. This was actually my second project from this company as I really was impressed with the 1st project they did I had them come back to complete other tasks. They ended up doing the epoxy flooring in my garage along with cabinets in both sides. The put a new closet in for my niece and one for myself. I will have them back to do the Murphy bed in my spare room once we are ready for it. I have two college age girls living here and both go to school during the day and work at night. The install crew was very respectful and courteous to them. Once the crew started they were mindful of them sleeping so the professionalism shown by the crew alone was enough for me to use them for the future work I have coming up. You will not be disappointed should you choose this company.

Description of Work
Install a closet and also garage cabinets.

Work Completed On 10/21/2016

10/21/2016

Jennifer V.

It went well! Closets look great and service was timely! The owner Sky is friendly and helpful and very patient!

Description of Work
Kids closets in 3 rooms!

Work Completed On 10/17/2016

07/28/2016

Tom C.

My only dos is to do it. My wife was not totally convinced we needed the new floor....but once she saw the finished product she was more enthusiastic about the finished product than me.

Description of Work
The provider prepared our garage floor by grinding the surface to remove all dirt, oil, grease and paint that was on the floor. They then applied a epoxy surface with a color and texture that we selected. That surface was then allowed to dry overnight. They then came in and removed the excess material and sealed the floor. It is perfect.

Category home & garage organization, epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 06/28/2016

10/02/2015

Ken B.

Description of Work
Their service was wonderful. They put garage cabinets in for us about a month and a half ago. I liked that I had a special requirement for part of the work bench to be on wheels. I got a couple other estimates too and nobody was willing to do that. This company worked it out and it worked out great.

Work Completed On 09/01/2015

Thanks for the great comments and review. It was a pleasure to work with you!

09/15/2015

Paula W.

The team was punctual and always called prior to showing up at the house. They informed us of every step of the process. We had a minor problem which was immediately taken care of by Sky without hesitation.

Description of Work
We hand an epoxy floor installed in our 3 car garage. Sky did an excellent job and was responsive to our needs. We would recommend him to our friends if they were interested in updating their garage. His price was slightly higher than some competitors, but we had seen his work and decided it was worth it to pay the difference.

Category home & garage organization, epoxy flooring