NEW DAWN AWNING CO

Founded 1970 • With Angi since February 2007

LIC#660410....

TC Awning Construction, Inc.

Home Living Window Fashions

At Home Living Window Fashions we believe that your home should be one of your favorite places on Earth. Everything we do is organized around helping you make that vision a reality. We offer the highest quality Shutters, Motorized Window Coverings, Retractable Awnings, Outdoor Shades, Sail Shades, and other products to help you love where you live.

C&CLawnCareServices

C&CLawnCareServices will handle all things to do with landscaping. Give us a call and receive a quote in minutes!

10/19/2017

Excellent service, very professional crew. Responsive and timely. Would highly recommend New Dawn. One of the best experiences I have had with home improvement services.

Description of Work
Removal and replacement of patio cover.

Category awnings,patios

09/14/2016

Vern the owner came out for the bid. He believes in a quality job that the customer will be happy with. His knowledge is worth every dollar We paid. The crew that worked with Vern to install patio was Awesome. We are very happy with our patio and its quality.

Description of Work
New Patio Cover

Category patios

07/27/2015

Could not have asked for better service. Very pleased with the price and service. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Built a backyard awning.

03/24/2014

The contractor drew up all the plans, got all the necessary permits, inspections, HOA approvals, and installed the patio cover without a hitch and on-time. I would recommend Vernon and his crew to anyone wanting a patio cover.

Description of Work
The contractor installed a patio cover in the backyard.

10/29/2013

** I didn't enter a dollar amount on the work because of all the variability in building a patio to your specs. Your price and mine could be close or vary greatly, so I didn't think it fair to include for patio construction. ** Let me start out by stating that I would use New Dawn Awning again and will refer them to my friends if they're looking to do a patio. Vernon (the owner) was very professio...

Description of Work
New Dawn Awning built a 12' x 44' solid cover patio, with four poured concrete anchors (per building code in my city) and installed three outdoor wet rated fans.

Category awnings

Thank you so much for the review, it was great working for you. Thanks for the coffee and donuts the crew loved it, you were so great to work for. Thanks Vern

Patio Covers and Patio Rooms