Maxton Builders

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2012

At Maxton Builders, we bring our extensive experience as a local general contractor in the Sacramento Area to your project, merging great design and quality building with the best value....

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Financing Available. Additional phone numbers: - (916) 791-9170 (510) 498-5987, (925) 828-5789 & (650) 573-0256. Save $75 per window & $150 per door.

09/20/2016

Wow! Valentin and crew did such a great job, they delivered on everything they said they would and stayed in great communication when things did change. All I can say is I am already looking for more work for these guys. Trustworthy, accessible and man did they DELIVER!! Thanks guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home painting, general contractor work

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders

02/21/2016

Valentin is a trustworthy, honest, hardworking contractor.   He doesn't "sell" what you don't need or shouldn't do, and he makes ideas better.   His work is solid, his workers are diligent, his prices are amazing, and he stands behind his work.   He has extensive resources for any type of home or commercial project. I manage billion dollar projects.   I know exactly what I'm talking about. Work wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled interior of home.

11/24/2014

Enjoyed working with Valentin and the sub contractors he sent.  Very responsive to our needs and communicated clearly and often with my husband.  Kitchen looks beautiful and was completed in a timely manner.  We plan on calling him back when we are ready to remodel the master bath!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel kitchen,  painting two story house interior

10/16/2014

Excellent service, excellent price.    Dependable and reliable.    Maxton has done several jobs for me over the years.    They are professional, prompt, courteous, and very price competitive. I wont go to anyone else with my home building, remodel or repair needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC repair and service, plumbing repair, flooring installation, painting, general carpentry.

CATEGORY remodeling,garage builders,woodworking,home remodeling,sunrooms

07/30/2014

When he left, I was simply overwhelmed, and as I visited the sites he recommended, I realized how very far away I was from making the kinds of decisions that would result in plans.  He contacted me a couple of different times to ask if I was ready to send him info so he could send me plans and pricing.  Through no fault of the providers, I never followed through.  That said, it was worth the $99 I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was my first foray into considering having my kitchen done.  He showed up right on time, discussed my many different ideas, threw in a few ideas of his own, and left me with some websites to visit to pick cabinet finishes, flooring, etc.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

Kitchen & bath remodels, additions, new construction, siding, windows, roofing, hvac, insurance repairs, cabinets, concrete driveways & decks.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal