Hi Tech Garage Door Co

Founded 1996 • With Angi since September 2008

Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - Garage Door Showroom....

B&L Garage Door Repair

Complete Garage Door Repair and Replacement

Neighborhood Garage Door Company

Professional technicians taking pride in fast, quality service for all of your garage door needs.

Level Up Garage Door

level up garage door services licensed professional can help you fix all the garage door problem: spring, opener, cable doors. have been in construction business since 2006 as general contractor with b license. change to the challenge trade in 2017, loving it.

04/19/2015

So happy they were able to come out on a Sunday since my car was trapped in the garage when the spring broke. Courteous, fast, friendly and informative service provided.

Description of Work
Replaced broken spring.

01/19/2015

We couldn't be more pleased with this company. They are very informative on how to maintain the door in the future. The workers were very prompt and showed up when they said they would.

Description of Work
The provider redid the springs,replaced casters, re-stapled the wires and grease and oiled everything on our garage door.

06/19/2014

Called at 2 pm and he was here by 4 pm, exactly when promised. Fixed the spring, and changed out a strut that was originally mis-installed at no cost. In and out. Courteous and professional. Even gave me some pointers for my other garage door.

Description of Work
Replaced broken spring

03/15/2014

He's trustworthy and very prompt, very good priced. He tries to fix the problem without overcharging.

Description of Work
Came to see if he could change the motor on my garage door, then replaced it with a quieter model.

07/23/2012

They stayed with the job until they got it done. I'd recommend them to someone else and I'd use them again.

Description of Work
We recently used High-Tech Overhead Doors to put some new garage doors in.

12/30/2011

I had very favourable experience with this company. The garage door was something that I was thinking of adding and I defiantly needed the two back doors. I thought I would get the bid on the two back doors and then the double front door. I then thought it would be cheaper if I got all of them done together or not. Then I could do the two back doors and wait because if I had the painting job coming. Then he said really that it would be better that since he is here and that he would set up all that do all of them together. Then he had asked me about a garage door which was something I was considering because I had a car porch. But I said that I had not decided this time. Then he pointed out to me that if I am going to paint I might as well have the garage door put in then they can paint that too as supposed to calling them back, so just everything seemed to fit in with this. He also did some siding for me which was sun damaged, weathered and again it was on very high spots. He lives in a different town but works down here. He does do exterior doors as well and he knows how to hang them. He had to go through a lot of trouble to find the doors for the back door to fit which he did, because I had already tried to. So I had some idea of what he is going through. He tried everything that he could to save me money. I knew it and I was expecting there again to cost a lot more. But I guess when he buys things versus what I would buy them for from these door companies, and then you need someone to install them. Price I thought was very good. Quality is exceptional the garage door is insulated. My neighbour who watches over me, who makes sure that everything is okay was very impressed. He had done some renovations so he was amazed at the price, the price was very good and it is good quality and not jung, not like the ones you would pick up at large door retailers and outlets. As for punctuality sometimes he got held up at a door company because he was trying to find the door that somebody had returned because it did not fit or because it was the wrong size. He was trying to save me money. Professionally he gave me a bid and stuck to it. By the front door there were big glass windows which he suggested that I got rid of and he offered to do that, they were big glass windows where the sun just bored into and walling it up instead of having glass there for security and he did a beautiful job there. He was very honest. I will use him again in the future. I am a single woman and he could have really done some stuff to me. I had done some research about a year ago so I knew what I was looking for, was given song and dance by but he was very good. The double front door which are on order. I am waiting for them to be completed. Here again he was looking out for my best interest. If I should go with the stand where they charged an extra $750 where they guaranteed a year or he should do it and he let me decide. He got the paper work let me decide which side to go on. He did not boost that price up. He did not add any extra on that. So he was very honest.

Description of Work
I used Hi-Tech Garage Door in November to install some doors for me. The two single entry doors cost me $864 plus cost of labor. The total for doors and garage door installation was $2623.

Category garage door company","door installer

06/13/2011

He was friendly. He was quick, courteous, and fast.

Description of Work
He replace a spring.

10/06/2009

At 8:00 AM I moved the garbage can out of the garage. It was garbage day. When I closed the garage door I heard a loud bang. I knew right away that the spring had broken. Knowing that I had a busy day ahead, I thought about what to do. The cars were locked inside and the door was impossible to move. I remembered that I had an Angie's list subscription and immediately looked for a garage door repair company. The closest one with the highest rating was Hi Tech Overhead Door. I called and someone answered promptly. She said that some would be at my home within 30 minutes. The owner arrived on time. By 9:00 he had replaced the spring and was driving away. He even serviced the door by oiling all of the hinges. Never has my door been so quiet. In addition, he was a great guy to meet talk with. I have already recommended Hi Tech to others.

Description of Work
Replaced broken garage door spring on metal overhead door.

09/14/2009

I have a home that was built in 1955 with a garage conversion which made it impossible to have a roll-up garage door without losing the conversion. Sid from Hi-Tech was the only sales person who thought of various solutions and was patient enough to keep thinking outside the box until he came up with the perfect solution for me and my husband. The work was done professionally and punctually. We now have 2 doors, one of which is a roll-up, custom made to suit our preferences. Sid is such a great guy he actually fixed my front door for me that had been sticking for years! That gives you an idea of his character and how customer oriented he really is! I can't imagine anyone not being pleased with his work and his unique ability to find solutions.

Description of Work
Replacement of old wood garage door with 2 garage doors, 1 small roll-up door and one larger door. A posts was built to seperate the doors and covered with vinyl siding to match the house.

09/01/2009

I called at 3:45pm. The owner (Sid) was at my home thirty minutes later. He fixed the door and gave me tips on how to make the opening mechanism last longer. Sid was very friendly and professional. I highly recommend his service. He even gave me a tip for a good East coast deli!

Description of Work
My garage door wasn't opening fully.

Category garage door company

Garage door installations & automatic openers, garage door openers, wooden, steel and carriage house style & front door/entry doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover