Five Star Water Heater Services

920880
California

7034 Hickory Ave

Orangevale, CA 95662

Please call for more details.
Water Heater Replacements

Water Heater Replacements

water heaters
This portfolio consists of previous jobs that required the water heater to be replaced. Common signs of a bad water heater are no hot water, a foul odor near the water heater, or signs of leaking. All connections are tested for leaks and new connections are soldered if necessary. Water and gas line hoses were also replaced. An expansion tank and a drip pan is also installed, bringing everything to code.

Five Star Water Heater Services specializes in installation and repair of water heaters, leak repairs, and other plumbing services. We strive to provide an exceptional quality of service at an affordable price, with a quick response. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! ...

4.3

water heaters (10)plumbers (1)hauling (1)

01/16/2022

Steve H.

They were fast. I called them Saturday around 2 pm to schedule something. They were done by 6 pm on the same day. Nice guys.

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Work Completed On 01/17/2022

01/06/2022

Kelley K.

Vitaliy from Five Star came out the same day I called them to replace my hot water heater. They quoted me over the phone by using photos of the area I had taken. The quote was reasonable. They had to do some unexpected welding of the pipes but didn't charge too much for that. They came back the next day and adjusted the thermostat for me as well. They checked up on me to see how I was doing. I am very pleased with them. Some people won't quote over the phone but they did and I appreciated that. I would call them back for other plumbing needs for sure.

Description of Work
I had my old electric water heater replaced

Category hauling services,water heater repair

Work Completed On 01/03/2022

12/21/2021

Bob T.

Prompt reply with quote. Very knowledgeable. Work was done same day which was very important, tech was on time and did expert work.

Description of Work
Water Heater Replaced ASAP

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

12/11/2021

LAWRENCE K.

The job went well.

Description of Work
Water heater wouldn't stay lit.

Work Completed On 12/11/2021

Thanks for your review. We’re glad that we were able to assist you in this repair.

12/03/2021

Frank W.

It was very good. They were timely. They were professional. They explained things well. They got it done.

Description of Work
They replaced our water heater.

Work Completed On 10/03/2021

Thank you for choosing us for your water heater replacement! We appreciate the kind words.

12/03/2021

Howard M.

Igor, came to our home, had a plan implemented the plan and less then 1.5 hours he was done, did a great job, was very professional and clean. I would hire again, they are good about time, in this day an age, they get it. A++++++.

Description of Work
Leaks....

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/02/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing us for your water heater replacement!

11/30/2021

Vita S.

Highly recommend this company! Outstanding quality of work and service - I couldn’t ask for anything better! Peter is amazing and you can tell he truly cares for his clients and wants to provide them the best customer service. Peter was very professional and knowledgeable ; he also left the place clean and fixed!

Description of Work
Water Heaters

Work Completed On 11/29/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

11/30/2021

Logan C.

Five Star Water Heater was excellent, and I can't recommend them enough. Peter diagnosed the problem immediately, and after my home warranty didn't cover a replacement, he did extra work and found out that the manufacturer's warranty was still valid. Vitaliy helped us get the new water heater to our home and installed it quickly. Very friendly people, eager to help, and they do great work.

Description of Work
Water Heaters

Work Completed On 10/16/2021

Thank you for your kind words, and for choosing us for your water heater replacement!

11/29/2021

Michael V.

They were fantastic! Came home after a few days away for Thanksgiving. Found out my water heater tank had started leaking. I was concerned as this was the Friday right after Thanksgiving. Not only did they answer the phone, Peter was at my house within 15 minutes. Turned off the water to the tank and was able to give me several options on the replacement. His crew was out the next day installing a new water heater. As I wanted it permitted with the city Peter was great getting the inspection booked and relatively g information to me. I would use them again in a heart beat!!!

Description of Work
Water Heaters

Work Completed On 01/03/2022

Thank you so much for your review, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate you choosing us for your water heater replacement!

11/29/2021

Toby L.

As planned. Very efficient. Did everything as agreed per initial inspection. Thank you

Description of Work
Water Heaters

Work Completed On 11/29/2021

Thank you for your business!

Our services include but are not limited to water heater replacement, installation, repair, and leak detection. In addition, we offer services such as disposal replacement, faucet replacement, and toilet replacement.

We do not offer drain cleaning services.

Visa, Check