ENERGY ELECTRIC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2006

6810 SANTA JUANITA AVE

Orangevale, CA 95662

Locally owned and operated by Marc Lucatuorto. For the finest in residential or commercial contracting, the company to call in this area is Energy Electric, located in Orangevale. This contractor is well recognized for high standards of work and the ability to complete the job in the shortest time

08/31/2015

laurie M.

Marc was recommended by my sister, who he did some work for so the price includes a discount for that. He was careful not to damage my walls with the limited space he had to work in. Very professional and courteous. I would gladly hire him again and recommend him to anyone needing electrical work. My sister had a multitude of problems and he fixed them all.

Description of Work
Installed a chandelier light in my stairwell.

08/19/2015

Karen Y.

great. on time explained the work and cleaned up after.

Description of Work
changed out switches and plugs

07/22/2015

FRAN R.

It was very good. They were fine. They came in and did what we told them that we wanted done. They gave us one price and stuck with it. They showed up on time and cleaned up after themselves. So that was a good experience. They treated us respectfully.

Description of Work
We had them put in lights.

Category lighting

03/06/2015

Dr. Michael R.

I called Marc Tuesday morning and in approximately an hour he had arrived, diagnosed and fixed the problem. This job was for my father-in-law who is 90 years old and a world war II veteran. A circuit breaker continually tripped and the power to the TV, fireplace, etc wouldn't work. I can't tell you how much getting this problem fixed meant to all involved! This is my second experience with Energy Electric. Once you find a person and business like Marc you feel relieved because if anything electric happens in the future you know exactly who to call. Dr. Michael Rasler

Description of Work
He fixed a problem that had perplexed us for 6 months until finally it became acute and failed.

12/24/2014

Donna M.

Everything was done very prompt. The company called me to schedule when I wanted work done. They showed up on time and were done in short order.

Description of Work
installed a whole house surge protector at the main power panel.

06/16/2014

Rhonda M.

Marc was great. I was so glad to have the problem fixed. Was worried we were going to have to have major issues but he was able to fix the problem easily once he could figure out where it was coming from. Price was extremely reasonable in my opinion. He was very professional and also explained everything he was doing as he looked for the problem and what he was doing as he fixed the problem.

Description of Work
Lights in our home were dimming on and off intermittently. Marc came out the day we called him in June, 2013 and trouble shot the problem for over an hour. He could not find any problem and of course they did not dim while he was there. He said to call back if it happened again. He did not charge anything for that visit. A couple of months later the lights upstairs went totally out. He came back out the same day that we called again and was able to finally locate a loose wire in the fuse box which completely fixed the problem.

04/29/2014

Linda M.

The service turned out fine. I had them do more work, and so I paid more. I think he was very knowledgeable, and they knew what they were doing. They did a good job, the only thing was that when they were cutting up the wires, they left little pieces laying around. It wasn't a big deal. My husband thought the price was a little high.

Description of Work
I had purchased a big deal for Energy Electric. He rewired a lot of wiring, and they installed some recess lights for us.

03/21/2014

DAWN H.

We called for help. He came right away as usual. Fixed the problem. Very professional. Always very professional. We call him for all of our electrical problems. Always fixes it correctly the first time. No BS.

Description of Work
Fixed broken tripped circuit.

02/23/2014

Gordon W.

My plumber replaced my old water heater and informed me that I needed to have an electrician install a cut-off switch to bring the new unit up to city code. I have used Energy Electric in the past and have been very happy with their work. Mark (Energy Electric) drop by the house (early evening) after working on another project to install the switch. The city inspector remarked that both (plumber and electrician) had done a good job and the new project met the city's code requirements.

Description of Work
Installed a cut-off switch between the circuit breaker board and a new electric water heater to meet code requirements.

Category electrician, water heater repair

12/02/2013

Elitha K.

Called and Mark gave me a quote over the phone! I was very surprised and pleased about that. I still got other estimates. I found that the ones that had to come out to the house charged 2 times MORE than these guys.....Pepe and Max came out the next week did the job, very professional, prompt, friendly and the work was EXCEPTIONAL!!! Love , love, love our news fans! Thank you guys!

Description of Work
They put in 4 ceiling fans with switches, One dimmer switch in Living room and other 3 have a light switch and a fan switch.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

11/09/2013

Larry L.

This was the third time I have used Mark with Energy Electric. The first time, inspected my new house and repaired the outdoor electrical lighting, installed ground fault interrupters, whole house surge protectors and two attic fans in the attic. The second time, he removed and replaced all my external light fixtures and replaced them with new ones I had purchased. They even removed all the trash and old fixtures. This last time was on a Saturday and he responded to my call and had repaired the problem within an hour. Mark was recommended to me by a general contractor that my family has used for years. He told me Mark was the best guy around and I must agree with his assessment. He provides excellent service and quality at very competitive prices. I won't hesitate to contact him again in the future when I need any electrical service.

Description of Work
Repaired an electrical problem

10/19/2013

Dr. Michael R.

He used his experience to solve a nagging problem we have had for years. I had lost a common neutral and consequently the outlets and switches from that point to the end of the circuit would intermitingly kick off. Marc with his experience quickly figured out the problem and proceeded to fix it. We were very happy to have the problem fixed! My wife and I wish we would have called him sooner.

Description of Work
Fixed a home electrical issue.

09/23/2013

Susan C.

Overall, it went well. And their pricing was good.

Description of Work
Fixed outlets

09/20/2013

Robert S.

The job didn't take long.The technician was on time and answered all my questions about the device.

Description of Work
Installed whole house surge protector.

09/19/2013

Brennan G.

Inspected my electrical outlets which I thought had problems. He figured out the wiring throughout the house was on different sections and pointed out how to reset them when they go out again. He also inspected me recently installed electric dryer and labeled all of my breakers in my breaker box. I am a first time homeowner and he helped me out very much. Also showed up within one days notice. And he gave me the Angies List discount.

Description of Work
Inspected my electrical outlets

09/18/2013

Debbie C.

Marc and Max did excellent work. Needed service immediately and Marc responded within 1-2 hours. I was totally satisfied and had very good service.

Description of Work
Installed 5 new smoke alarms and fixed a 3way light switch.

09/17/2013

Gary L A.

Marc and his coworker Max did an excellent job. I will always call them for any future electrical concerns. Great work very fair price. Good spence of humor too!

Description of Work
Installed two new ceiling fixtures and a drop down receptacle in bathroom.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

09/11/2013

sean F.

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It was good. We really like him. We used him more once and he did a good job. We paid additional for extra work for him to do. We would continue using him. I think he was professional and nice.

Description of Work
We used Energy Electric for electrical service.

05/16/2013

ala T.

Everything went good, fast service

Description of Work
The project went real smooth, they took out our old microwave and put in the new one

05/13/2013

James R.

Owner of company visited, inspected the job site and provided an estimate - which was very close to what I expected and which I believed to be fair. We then agreed that he would return the next week to perform the work, He returned as promised at the time agreed upon. The work was performed quickly, competently and entirely to my satisfaction. I have already asked Energy Electric for estimates for additional work. From now on, they will be my "go-to" electrician! As a bonus, he provided a 10% discount because I told him I was referred to him by Angie's List!

Description of Work
Installation of new 220-volt circuit and receptacle for table saw.

05/11/2013

Ronald J.

He came at the scheduled time and was done in 15 minutes.

Description of Work
I had him install a whole house surge protector.

05/07/2013

Sandria H.

He was excellent! He did a bunch of work for us. He replaced light fixtures and fans.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from Energy Electric.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

03/11/2013

Luanne N.

Marc did a great job. The work performed brought my garage into code. I was able to get rid of three extension cords. The old hanging light fixture was replaced with two new fixed ones and now "let there be light". A new outlet was installed over the workbench so I will no longer need an extension cord for power. Marc installed a new outlet for the garage door opener. Previously, I had to use a small extension cord for power to the opener because the closet outlet was too far for the opener cord. Marc also replaced the light switch because he didn't like the look of the old one. My garage now looks neat and clean with no extension cords or wires hanging everywhere. I will definitely use Energy Elcetric again.

Description of Work
Energy Electric install two 110 outlets and two fluorescent features in my garage.

02/21/2013

laura A.

I purchased an Angie's List Big Deal special for this service. The experience was very good; they were professional and got the job done. My advice to others is for them to make sure the agreement covers man hours spent on the job; not just because two people are there but that you have them full time.

Description of Work
I used Energy Electric to install a ceiling fan and move an electric box.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

01/31/2013

DAWN H.

First, let me tell you that this is the second time I am sending this. I guess the first one went missing. I can not speak more highly of Energy Electric! Marc is an excellent electrician and always gets the job done right the first time. He is competant, accomodatimg, courteous and very professional. Just when I was convinced that there was no longer any pride in service, one came along to prove me wrong. He takes pride in his work like a true professional. Very refreshing.

Description of Work
I had a whole panel of my house out and a broken circuit. He fixed it promptly.

Build Craft Inc

I enjoy providing home improvement craftsmanship! Much of my childhood was spent building things in the garage with my Dad. Later, I attended CSU Sacramento where I earned a BS in Construction Engineering Management. I spent the first twelve years of my career working for a steel fabricator as a project manager. I missed the satisfaction of working with my hands, so I ventured out on my own and started Build Craft Inc. Build Craft Inc. is a licensed General Contractor specializing in handyman repairs and home management services. With my background in fabricating metal and wood, I strive to provide quality home improvement craftsmanship. Much of my work is scheduled on a time and material basis. This allows me to provide high-quality work and more open communication. A fixed price motivates the contractor to give less and be less attentive to the customer's needs. Profitability is increased as cheaper materials are substituted, faster shortcuts are employed, and problems are ignored. Don't be fooled... "The bitterness of poor quality lasts long after the sweetness of a low price is gone." My goal is to meet your expectations. Your satisfaction is guaranteed! LICENSE: #870405. Award winning.

Fierros Landscaping

We are providers of construction services in the Sacramento area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Fierros Landscaping has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your landscaping replacement and installation needs!

Carmichael Lighting and Interiors

Carmichael Lighting is locally owned and operated out of Roseville, CA providing all types of lighting installation, light electrical and painting services. We are owner operated an dedicated to our customers and we are focused on getting the job done right. Please give us a call or click for an estimate today.

2022 Super Service Award

1 YEAR ON MATERIALS

*New Construction *Remodeling*Outdoor/Parking Lot Lighting *HID Lighting and Control *Lighting Design *Motors *Transformers *Isolated Computer Circuits *Data / Communication Lines *Cat 5 Cabling *Ballast/Lamp Replacing *1 phase/3 Phase Circuits *Specialty Receptacles *Motor Controls/Lighting Contactors *Sign Repair*Twist Lock Receptacles*Single & Multi-Family Home Wiring