Electric Connection

California: Contractors
04/30/2023

8642 Quail Oak Way

Orangevale, CA 95662

Free estimates for all new electrical installs. Answer any questions you might have. Provide a written estimate....

electrician (210)lighting (82)ceiling fan installation (40)landscape lighting (7)pool cleaning (6)lawn & landscaping (4)driveway gate installation (2)home security systems (2)solar companies (1)

07/06/2021

Julie R.

John is AWESOME! He called to say he was on his way and arrived at scheduled appointment time. He was personable, efficient, competent, flexible and very professional. We had multiple projects that needed an electrician’s attention and John was able to honestly assess the feasibility of completing each one. We have already booked him for a future project and look forward to having him back!

Description of Work
Multiple Ceiling Fan Swap

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

See you soon. Thanks. John Seccombe

12/06/2020

Timothy S.

SPA Electric install review Dec 2020 For Excellent Quality Electrical work I am strongly recommending John of Electric Connection (916-988-4477). He was recommended to us, by Rob of Cal-X Fun Spas Inc. where we recently bought our Beautiful New Hot Tub. We had considered hiring a different Electrician for our job only to find out that the other guy had not installed our first Hot Tub up to code, and was going to charge us nearly double what John of Electrician Connection charged us. In Contrast, John of Electric Connection arrived on time, was very neat & professional, and completed our job in the time allotted. We had no idea that there was so much to setting up and installing a new Hot Tub. I am so glad that we hired John of Electric Connection instead!!!

Description of Work
COnnection for a spa

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

Glad to hear you feel good about your decision. I am always here for future needs. John Seccombe

11/14/2020

Brian J.

Completed the job to my great satisfaction

Description of Work
repair a loose electrical box

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/22/2020

Peggy G.

John and his crew are amazing! Reasonably priced, honest and 100% accountable. They do what they say they will do every time, and within the given timeframe. I have used them before for small jobs and was always pleased. The whole house re-wire (1932 knob & tube wiring replaced) went very well, even with an old lath & plaster house with weird old add-on structures that caused some extra labor. His estimate was excellent, and even though he did a fair bit of extra work that was not in the original estimate, he only ended up charging us about $100 more!! We couldn’t be happier with the job that was done.

Description of Work
Whole house re-wire, multiple new sockets and light fixtures.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Thank you for all of your work over the years. John Seccombe

07/18/2020

Jim M.

Excellent work and great guys! As soon as I met John for the free quote, I had a good feeling that everything that was stated in the reviews held true and indeed it has! I am totally delighted with the quality of work. John and his assistant had a number of things I wanted done and they arrived when they said they would and worked right through without even a lunch break to finish up by 2:00; AND not once did the power have to be shut off which really helped with my working from home. I will be calling on Electric Connections again for more work in the future

Description of Work
new lights, new exhaust fans, re-routing of wires, new switches

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

It makes me so happy to hear we are doing a good job. Thanks for the work and review. John Seccombe

07/12/2020

Ali P.

Amazing! We had a ton of work and they were in and out in 2 days with no mess. They are clean, efficient, and they didn’t have to turn my power off! Would absolutely hire again and again and again.

Description of Work
Recessed lights, ceiling fans, outdoor lighting, additional outlets, hot tub wiring, exhaust fans and more

Category electrician,lighting,pool cleaners,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

Thank you for the work. See you on the next one. John Seccombe

06/18/2020

Joe D.

John called to say he could come earlier and we told him yes. He arrived at the time he said he would and was done with the work in 1 hour. We would definitely call him again if we ever need any electrical work done.

Description of Work
replace spa disconnect panel with GFCI circuit breaker panel

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

Thanks for the review! Glad I could help. John Seccombe Electric Connection

06/03/2020

Jacqui G.

John is the BEST electrician in Sacramento hands down. His prices are fair, he is extremely knowledgeable, and he is a consummate professional. He rewired my entire 1948 home, added grounding, and installed a new electrical panel. The work he did is excellent and far exceeded my expectations. All of the other companies I spoke to said that they would have to put a bunch of holes in my walls, but John said he was good at working with older houses and that there would be very few. When the work finished I was ASTOUNDED to see that there was only one big hole and one small hole in my walls, which were easily patched. He is the old home whisperer!!! If you value your time, money, and want amazing service and excellent work call John. When the city came out to inspect for the permit they actually knew John and told me how lucky I was to have him as my electrician! This is literally one of the best contractor experiences I have ever had and plan to use him for all future projects.

Description of Work
Full electrical rewire and new panel

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

I cant thank you enough for all of your kind words. I really appreciate all of the work you gave me. Best wishes for you. John Seccombe

04/28/2020

Paul B.

Fantastic Job, could not be more pleased! Thank you

Description of Work
New Breaker and Wiring Installed

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

Thanks for taking the time to write up this review! John Seccombe

03/12/2020

Mark M.

Wonderful. I would hire again and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Electrical GFI replacement

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

I am thankfull for your review. John Seccombe Electric Connection.

Residential & Commercial Wiring, Lighting, & Electrical. Pool & Spa Experts. Underground Locating. Clean Retrofit. Panel Change Experts. Lighting Design & Cut In Work.

Repair - internal parts of ceiling fans, spas & pre manufactured devices.

MasterCard, Check, Visa