Electric Connection

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2009

8642 Quail Oak Way

Orangevale, CA 95662

Free estimates for all new electrical installs. Answer any questions you might have. Provide a written estimate....

electrician (209)lighting (82)ceiling fan installation (40)landscape lighting (7)pool cleaning (6)lawn & landscaping (4)driveway gate installation (2)home security systems (2)solar companies (1)

12/06/2020

SPA Electric install review Dec 2020 For Excellent Quality Electrical work I am strongly recommending John of Electric Connection (916-988-4477). He was recommended to us, by Rob of Cal-X Fun Spas Inc. where we recently bought our Beautiful New Hot Tub. We had considered hiring a different Electrician for our job only to find out that the other guy had not installed our first Hot Tub up to code, a...

Description of Work
COnnection for a spa

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

11/14/2020

Completed the job to my great satisfaction

Description of Work
repair a loose electrical box

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/22/2020

John and his crew are amazing! Reasonably priced, honest and 100% accountable. They do what they say they will do every time, and within the given timeframe. I have used them before for small jobs and was always pleased. The whole house re-wire (1932 knob & tube wiring replaced) went very well, even with an old lath & plaster house with weird old add-on structures that caused some extra labor. His...

Description of Work
Whole house re-wire, multiple new sockets and light fixtures.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Thank you for all of your work over the years. John Seccombe

07/18/2020

Excellent work and great guys! As soon as I met John for the free quote, I had a good feeling that everything that was stated in the reviews held true and indeed it has! I am totally delighted with the quality of work. John and his assistant had a number of things I wanted done and they arrived when they said they would and worked right through without even a lunch break to finish up by 2:00; AND ...

Description of Work
new lights, new exhaust fans, re-routing of wires, new switches

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

It makes me so happy to hear we are doing a good job. Thanks for the work and review. John Seccombe

07/12/2020

Amazing! We had a ton of work and they were in and out in 2 days with no mess. They are clean, efficient, and they didn’t have to turn my power off! Would absolutely hire again and again and again.

Description of Work
Recessed lights, ceiling fans, outdoor lighting, additional outlets, hot tub wiring, exhaust fans and more

Category electrician,lighting,pool cleaners,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

Thank you for the work. See you on the next one. John Seccombe

06/18/2020

John called to say he could come earlier and we told him yes. He arrived at the time he said he would and was done with the work in 1 hour. We would definitely call him again if we ever need any electrical work done.

Description of Work
replace spa disconnect panel with GFCI circuit breaker panel

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

Thanks for the review! Glad I could help. John Seccombe Electric Connection

06/03/2020

John is the BEST electrician in Sacramento hands down. His prices are fair, he is extremely knowledgeable, and he is a consummate professional. He rewired my entire 1948 home, added grounding, and installed a new electrical panel. The work he did is excellent and far exceeded my expectations. All of the other companies I spoke to said that they would have to put a bunch of holes in my walls, but J...

Description of Work
Full electrical rewire and new panel

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

I cant thank you enough for all of your kind words. I really appreciate all of the work you gave me. Best wishes for you. John Seccombe

04/28/2020

Fantastic Job, could not be more pleased! Thank you

Description of Work
New Breaker and Wiring Installed

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

Thanks for taking the time to write up this review! John Seccombe

03/12/2020

Wonderful. I would hire again and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Electrical GFI replacement

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

I am thankfull for your review. John Seccombe Electric Connection.

03/10/2020

It went great. We were expecting a lot of damage to the lath and plaster and tile to get the new lines, but only two 4 inch circular holes were cut to get to one of the switch locations.

Description of Work
Rewire house

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

Thanks for the A! Thanks for the work. John Seccombe

Residential & Commercial Wiring, Lighting, & Electrical. Pool & Spa Experts. Underground Locating. Clean Retrofit. Panel Change Experts. Lighting Design & Cut In Work.

Repair - internal parts of ceiling fans, spas & pre manufactured devices.

MasterCard, Check, Visa