Cole Fabrication Iron Works

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2011

4.3

Cole Fabrication is a full service Iron Shop offering five star services in the Sacramento Valley. Cole Fabrication Iron Works Is a custom metal and blacksmithing shop offering a wide range of services. All the welders at Cole Fabrication are AWS certified welders you will not find that to be the case with most other Ornamental Iron Contractors. Cole Fabrication Specializes in custom gate designs, Wrought iron fencing, Wrought iron fencing restoration/maintenance and repair, Iron fabrication for any project, trailer repair or any type of metal repair. We do it all licensed and bonded....

TC Awning Construction, Inc.

TC Awning Construction, Inc.

11/18/2013

I spoke with provider and told him what I needed. He said he would call me back on Friday of that week. I have still never heard anything more from him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

CATEGORY metal restoration

08/03/2011

When I brought the equipment to Cole Fabrication for a quote, Jacob took the time to walk through the project, listened to what I wanted and also made suggestions as to how we might further improve the equipment.  After agreeing to a price and writing up a contract, Cole Fabrication helped me to unload the equipment and secured it in a locked container for storage before the work was started. As h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Cole Fabrication for some repairs and custom fabrication on stainless steel brewing equipment.  The equipment was cracking due to heat stress, so I needed a welder who was comfortable working with stainless and who could reinforce the weak points to help with future issues.

CATEGORY metal restoration

Thank You for the kind words we really enjoyed working with you. You are A+ in our book Note: This member makes award winning beer and I just wanted to say Wow what great beer thank you for the beer.

Ornamental Iron Services: Gates, Roll and Swing gates and gate operators, fencing, Wine racks. Security services: Trash enclosures, window coverings with or without locks Custom Fabrication: Trellis, Garden Ornaments, Benches Welding Repair: Trailer Equipment, Tool, toy haulers, toy

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa