Accent Woodworks & Remodeling

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2010

9216 TAMARA JEAN RD

Orangevale, CA 95662

Full service remodeling and custom cabinetry/woodworking. Owner is hands on with 40 years experience in the building trades. We are BBB A+ rated. Additional email - accentwoodworks@comcast.net.

02/09/2022

carol F.

EXCELLENT! I couldn't be happier with the results. Accent Woodworks did such a great job. Scott and his son, Nick were very knowledgeable and professional. Everyone that has visited my house since the remodel is amazed at how fabulous my new cabinets look. I'd definitely recommend this contractor 100%.

Description of Work
Remodel full wall built-in entertainment center.

Category custom cabinets, cabinet refacing

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was nice working with you on your project.

03/29/2021

Dena K.

This experience was amazing. We had purchased a barn door online which not only arrived damaged; it was shabbily made, with unfinished nail holes showing and no finish on it at all, apart from some stain. After finding we had no recourse with the company that made it and shipped it to us, we called Scott Mraule, who said he could find the same veneer and laminate it over on both sides, adding the stain we used on our cabinets and finishing the door properly. Today he and his son Nick installed the 8 ft tall door and it is sheer perfection. Beautifully crafted N and expertly installed. We highly recommend Scott, who, by the way, is quite a character!

Description of Work
Refinish/build a barn door

Category custom cabinets

01/24/2021

J A.

Scott at Accent Woodworks and Remodeling did an exceptional job crafting the custom cabinets throughout my family home. I was so pleased with his master craftsmanship that I hired him once more for my office cabinets as well. He has talent and skill for custom work. He also carefully listens to your vision delivering work above and beyond your expectations. I am pleased to have worked with him and wish I had more projects for us to work on together. Thank you Scott!!

Description of Work
Custom Cabinetry

Category custom cabinets, home & garage organization, woodworking, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Thank you for allowing us to be creative in the design of your cabinetry. It has been a pleasure working with you over these last few years.

01/03/2019

George L.

My new kitchen, built by Scott, is absolutely beautiful. I love it! Scott is a master at his craft. He is easy to work with and he does it all. In addition to the kitchen cabinets, he's a good electrician. He replaced the lights in the kitchen and family room with LED lights. He also tracked down and fixed a short in my house wiring in the wall in the den, and he repaired the dry wall that he had to remove to find the bad wiring. I would not hesitate to hire Scott again. George

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets, woodworking, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

04/12/2017

Terry H.

Excellent. Clean always. Great quality.

Description of Work
Entire kitchen cabinets were refaced and constructed new wine bar area.

04/15/2015

Jerry S.

My kitchen remodel went very well, we needed it complete by Thanksgiving and it was! Scot worked with me to give me the kitchen of my dreams. My home is decorated with Asian accents and I wanted to go with bamboo. It is beautiful, the grain in every cabinet is matched perfectly. I wanted the grain to go long ways and he did it beautifully. I have some special pieces of pottery I wanted to display and Scot created shelves for me. I wanted to hide the kitchen printer and Scot created a vented cabinet in the built in the Bay Window bench seat. I can not say enough good things about the work done in my home. Accent Cabinets, Scot is a true artist at what he does. More than that, he loves what he does. I would definitely recommend him! I just wish I could post the pictures. Jerry Steward

Description of Work
Total Custom remodel of my 25 year old kitchen

Category cabinet refacing

04/19/2013

Jennifer P.

I hired him to do more stuff because I liked so much what he did and he's really creative.

Description of Work
I hired Accent Woodworks & Remodeling to do a custom cabinet for me because I wanted something really unique created. He created custom kitchen cabinets, custom bathroom cabinets and he's actually still working on a project for me now. He's built me five custom cabinets.