A ADVANCED CARPETS

With Angi since June 2010

Carpet cleaning...

Clean Gleam Carpet Cleaning

We been in business for years and we are growing everyday. We love to make our customers happy and satisfied before we leave there home.we are very reasonable and we do good quality work. We don't charge alot and do poor work. Our customers come first if there happy were happy.we are believers in Jesus christ and we live for the lord and love on all people we don't look at anybody different because God is love so we love like God .

Bay Tile Inc

We are a family business company, providing custom tile and stone installation. Customer service is top priority.

J&S Tileworks

Professional Tile installation ( floors,showers,backslashes,countertops,swimming pools and repairs. ) been in the trade for 38 yrs and in business since 2002. Member of the better business bureau with an A+ rating.

11/23/2011

Deborah B.

We have not had our carpets cleaned since the purchase of our home so this cleaning was well over due. In addition to my carpets needing a cleaning-we also needed our carpet stretched upstairs and downstairs along with a couple holes in my carpet-thanks to my puppies! A Advanced came out on time, repaired and cleaned our carpets. There were no additional charges outside of their original quote. Carpet and repairs performed to my expectations. Top notch customer service. I have used them ever since.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning (2 story home), stretch carpet upstairs hall and downstairs livingroom/hall and repair a couple areas my dogs chewed when she was a puppy.

Category carpet cleaners