Superior Plumbing Services

Founded 1983 • With Angi since August 2005

20351 E. Acre Pl.

Orange, CA 92869

Superior Plumbing Services strives to provide the highest quality service at reasonable rates. We have been family owned and operated for over 30 years and provide a high level of professional services with a personal touch. Our technicians provide service to ALL of Orange County. We are licensed (#690053), bonded, and insured. We look forward to providing the utmost quality service and care for your home or business!...

02/08/2021

Bridget K.

Service provided same day as call was made. Great news there! Technician was Jamie and he did a very nice job. He was methodical and careful working under the kitchen sink. Much of the 'guts' were very old (over 20 years) and he recommended much of it be replaced due to age and mineral deposits in the on/off values for dishwasher and ice maker to refrigerator. Kept work area as clean as possible when working with older pipes, etc. Before starting work, Jamie checked the toilet and under sink, determined the disposal/faucet bigger task and started there first. Thanks again for such prompt service.

Description of Work
Leaking toilet, leaking waste disposal and kitchen sink faucet

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

10/17/2020

Catherine K.

Extremely well. I had a lot of work and questions that needed creative solutions as well as standard as well as preventative work. Jaime was professional, extremely knowledgeable, did excellent work and was practical and easy to work with. He also provided requested advice on how to proceed on other plumbing-related issues and was able to squeeze in an additional bit of work at an opportune time, which I was grateful for. Thank you, Jaime and Superior!

Description of Work
Fridge Water Line, New Water Heater, Replaced Disposal, Evaluated Dishwasher, Installed Commode.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

02/10/2020

Joan B.

Very well. He was knowledgeable and efficient. He found another place where water connections needed to be replaced, so I asked him to do that also.

Description of Work
Diverter spout replacement, angle stop replacements and other work

12/28/2019

Michelle H.

I sent a request for a quote last night. George responded early this morning. I contacted him & he provided a quote for the job. After I agreed to the estimate, he was able to send a technician to the house within the hour. Technician completed the job in about an hour.

Description of Work
Replace washing machine spigots

09/17/2019

Cliff C.

Jeff came less than a hour from my call to office, very fast, had all parts ready. Fast professional service at a fair price. Will definitely use Superior Plumbing again.

Description of Work
Replace both hot and cold valves for washer and gas valve for dryer. Checked drain and removed old rotten hose from washer.

06/12/2019

Jena M.

Very informative and explained the problems with our plumbing well.

Description of Work
Pipe liner

05/23/2019

Michael F.

We wanted to replace our electric stove top with gas and needed professional help. We called several plumbers and received estimates for the work but Superior Plumbing stood out from all the others. In speaking with George on the phone, he asked great questions and freely shared information that helped us understand the complexities of the project so we knew what options we had. Will was the technician that came to our house and carefully assessed the project without rushing through or making quick decisions (unlike others) so we decided to go ahead with the work. Will returned at a later date to do the installation of the gas line and he was very careful to make sure everything was to code plus he answered all of my endless questions. The final result (running the line from the gas meter versus a "T" from an existing line) was the right decision and we are now happily cooking our meals on the new gas stove top. We are very thankful for the opportunity to work with George and Will --- two very smart, personable and professional men. The first call we make for any future plumbing work at our house will be to Superior Plumbing.

Description of Work
Installation of a new gas line from meter to kitchen stove top

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

01/30/2019

Laurel Y.

The repairs were farmed out to another company. I feel I paid extra for concierge service without being informed in advance. Next time I will contact the company that does the work.

Description of Work
Repair slab leak.

10/11/2018

Julie G.

Jamie from Superior Plumbing came out and cut and burned back the roots within the line so we could use the bathrooms without the toilets overflowing. He came back at a later date to reline our very old sewer line and replace a part that was incorrectly installed by a different plumber a few years ago. Jaime was very attentive and followed up with the repairs. He also gave me pointers on dealing with the city of Santa Ana, as the roots were coming from their end of the sewer line. I highly recommend Superior Plumbing, they are always friendly and professional, a bit on the expensive side, but worth it.

Description of Work
sewer line was backed up

04/11/2018

Karen C.

I called on a Monday Morning and they sent a plumber(Jamie) the same day. Jamie explained what the problem was, he had the part in his truck and he took care of everything in an hour. I appreciated the responsiveness of the company and the reasonable fee.

Description of Work
Had a cracked pipe under kitchen sink that need to be replaced.

02/20/2018

Guy J.

Perfectly fine. He showed up on time, did the work quickly, and also did a further job outside, removing an old, no longer used, water line.

Description of Work
I needed a new angle stop on my cold water line under the kitchen sink for a water line to my new refrigator's ice maker,

01/27/2018

JAMES P.

The work went very well. Jamie, the technician who came to our house, was punctual, knowledgeable, and experienced. He was forthcoming in explaining what he was doing, and careful and respectful of our home and garden. Like a likable dentist, he made this unwanted experience as pleasant as could be expected. In addition to clearing the blockage, he introduced a chemical foam into the pipe to further destroy any remaining roots.

Description of Work
I needed to have a blockage cleared in a main sewer pipe about 50 feet from the nearest cleanout.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

10/25/2017

John T.

Service was prompt, professional, and effective. Representative was knowledgeable and made several recommendations without over selling.

Description of Work
Water Heater Pressure relief replacement. Waterline valve replacement

07/28/2017

Ada L.

Call in the morning they had a tech call within 20 mins and he was at the house in 30. He quoted a price and fixed the pipe and it turned water back on. The service was good and the tech was friendly and professional. Will use again if needed.

Description of Work
Repaired a pipe that had sprung a leak in garage.

07/07/2017

Terri O.

told me about each step and the process of replacing pipes into the bib and main shut off, which I knew had to be done. repaired it and then told me it will be about 40 dollars less because he did not need to cut into something he previously thought. Also came out same day so I could get my water back on. looks like it is in great shape now.

Description of Work
new water shut off valve (yellow) , hose bib (red), and pipes leading into both.

02/20/2017

Monique C.

Went great! They were able to get a technician (Jamie) out within the hour. Jamie was fast, efficient and educational on the issue. I would absolutely recommend Superior Plumbing and use them again for any future service needs.

Description of Work
Main line work. Removing toilet to auger main line.

01/22/2017

BETTY J.

Both visits were easy to schedule, with the plumber showing up either right on time or a little early. Work was done promptly, prices were fair ($198 for faucet replacement, $134 for replacement of toilet fill valve), and workmen were pleasant. Can't ask for much more!

Description of Work
We've had Superior Plumbing Services out to to our house twice in the last few months, one for a leak under the sink (turned out to be a leaky hose for the retractable faucet sprayer), and once for a malfunctioning toilet.

11/15/2016

Wesley W.

OK. Clean-up was lacking. Initially, said valve was special-order.

Description of Work
Leaking toilet , angle stops, clearing two drains.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

06/27/2016

norman H.

We had a leak on the dish washer and they used several humidifiers to dry it all out. We were happy with that. They could have been a bit more accurate in their assessment on what needed to be done. I had to get another plumber to finish the work.

Category plumbing

We provided a plumbing inspection only and stopped the leak. We advised the client and he agreed we not fix anything since he was calling the insurance company because of the extensive water damage. We know how insurance adjusters work and didn't want his claim denied because the adjuster couldn't see the source of the leak in the original condition. We had nothing to do with the insurance recommended restoration or plumber used.

06/20/2016

Melissa P.

Jamie was very informative and detailed in providing us information on both issues. We had him fix our pipe to the pool and have opted to just go ahead and do a bathroom remodel rather than fix the leak from upstairs bath. I would highly recommend Jamie and Superior Plumbing!

Description of Work
Checked to see where leak was coming from behind wall in our living room and fixed a pvc pipe that fills our pool.

02/16/2016

Paul P.

Tech was knowledgeable, courteous, and prompt. He offered add on and upgrades but was extremely honest regarding the benefits of an upgrade versus the model purchased. He did good work, cleaned up after himself and tested system. Great performance.

Description of Work
Removed old garbage disposal and replace with equivalent model.

02/14/2016

Jie Z.

really fast response, come over the next morning; was quick to identify the problems and provide quotes; once agreed on the price, the job was done in a very timely manner; really appreciate the extra work.

Description of Work
fixed a few leaky faucets and clogged kitchen sink.

Category plumbing,home remodeling,drain cleaning

01/31/2016

Evelyn H.

Jayme (think that was his name) very friendly and quickly got the work done. Happy customer!!!

Description of Work
Provided replacement pipe with a metal one instead of plastic one. new drain piece.

12/28/2015

P Jerold W.

Very professional and polite plumber. Very prompt, and got here when the company said he would. Only negative issue was that the plumber didn't know about the Angies List "$89 service call", but I received a credit in that amount on the final bill so I think that I got the financial advantage that Angies List said I should receive.

Description of Work
replaced leaking valves at laundry hook-ups.

12/01/2015

ravi T.

I purchased the $89 deal exactly a week before Thanksgiving, with the hopes of getting a broken shower faucet fixed within a week. I spoke to George on Thursday, he advised me to get the part so that he could schedule me for the service right away. He put me on the schedule for Saturday & though there was some mixup about the technician coming on Saturday. The technician Will arrived promptly on Monday morning after calling. The shower/tub faucet was broken in our bathroom, he fixed it. The sink faucet needed some tweaking (the cold water faucet was not functional) Will took care of all this efficiently. On the whole I was very impressed with the quick scheduling even at a busy time & with the service performed. I will use them for sure in the future!

Description of Work
Fixed a broken tub faucet and repaired a bathroom sink faucet, as well as checked out a few minor plumbing issues.

YAEGER SERVICES INC

We believe everyone deserves a fair deal, which is why we will never sell you anything your system doesn’t need. We believe in delivering high-quality work at a fair price because we believe in treating customers like family. And we believe air conditioning and heating should be done right the first time, which is why we continually train our techs using a nationally recognized, professional organization of HVAC excellence, NATE.

Offers by YAEGER SERVICES INC on Angi
    Alps Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

Alps Air Conditioning is family owned and operated. Our business works hard to offer the best quality equipment and installation to make sure our customers enjoy the comfort for many years. Our goal is to have a life-time customer. Not a quick sale and move on. We are here to service our customers for many years. We want to be your Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor for life. We goal is to provide 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We will repair or replace your system to provide you satisfaction. We offer No Money Down, 0 Percent Financing for 12 or 18 months. (on approved credit) Senior and Veteran Discounts. Also serving Buena Park, Cerritos, Cypress, Fullerton, La Habra, Whittier, Norwalk, Long Beach, Lakewood, CA.

Offers by Alps Air Conditioning & Heating Inc on Angi
    Easy Air LLC

We are a family owned & operated business with several years of experience in Residential Heating and air conditioning. Please reach out to us directly at 949-569-5659 for more information.

California
    Cal St License Board
    06/30/2018
    MasterCard, Check, Visa

Complete residential plumbing service and repairs. Fixture repair & replacement - tankless and standard water heaters, disposals, faucets & toilets, ect. Drain & sewer cleaning. Hydro jet services. Electronic leak detection and location. Video sewer and drain pipe inspection and location. Sewer cleaning, clean out installation, lining and rehab.