Rand Aire Mechanical Contractors, Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2010

1439 West Chapman Avenue Unit 44

Orange, CA 92868

When it comes to indoor comfort, you and your family deserve only the best. But you also want a quality heating and air conditioning system that provides value as well as comfort. This is where RAND AIRE MECHANICAL comes in. We’re proud of our years of service in ORANGE, providing residential and commercial customers alike with complete sales, service, and installation of high quality heating and air conditioning systems from Bryant. Our full service mechanical technicians are on the job quickly, thanks to our fleet of radio-dispatched trucks. And at RAND AIRE MECHANICAL., we repair all makes and models. Be sure to ask your RAND AIRE MECHANICAL representative about the availability of financing which can help you make your dream of year round comfort come true....

03/07/2013

Karen M.

This is one of the best companies I've ever worker with! Randy is more than professional. Have a concern...he takes care of it, run into a snag... he takes care of it, great product and fair price!!! These guys are clean, very thoughtful, friendly and do excellent work. They were referred by a co-worker and I had them bid and install a new energy efficient heater and 16 seer AC. I had concerns regarding San Clemente's stringent noise level and tight inspection regulations. Randy worked close with the City of SC and made sure the product was exactly what I needed and the price he quoted was fair with no surprises thrown in at completion. I highly recommend Randy and his crew for any job needed. It is refreshing to find a company and a contractor that you can trust and have faith in!!

Description of Work
Theyntook out the old heater, built up the platform, added another return, replaced the ducts, instlled a new heater, 16 seer A/C unit, thermostat and carbon alarm.

02/28/2013

ANN M.

I first contacted Ranaire lin October.2012 but he honored that quote (and included a couple of extras) six months later. He was willing to take the time on the phone with me to share some basic information with me .Although he is a Bryant dealer, he agreed to install a furnace from another manufacturer for me. He offered data on Bryant's reliability and such, but did not give me a "hard sell". Most important to me, since I was dealing with him from out of state, he communicated with me at all times. He let me know when the work would be done, sent me a report and picture immediately afterward, and let me know the results of the city inspection. I am happy with the whole project and whole-heartedly recommend Randaire to others.

Description of Work
Randy installed a new furnace in my 60-year-old house, replaced the asbestos-insulated flue, added outlent vents to two bathrooms, and added a new fresh air return vent.

11/22/2011

Mark C.

They’re just great. Their service is good. They’re responsive and courteous. They are on time as well. I will use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Rand Aire Mechanical Contractors Inc for heating and air conditioning. I last used their services a couple of weeks ago. They did the maintenance on my units. The owner Randy is a great guy and businessman. He is very professional, very knowledgeable and trustworthy. He showed up on time and didnt try to upsell.

09/01/2011

Kimberly F.

Overall it was a positive experience!

Description of Work
He was nice and professional. He tried to assist us over the phone before he even came out to our home. He's a busy guy and seems to have a lot of happy customers. I'd definitely recommend him in the future!

06/18/2011

paula N.

Mr. Randy was the one who came over to our place. He showed up on time for the estimate as well for work. He replied within a couple of hours on line with the estimate. His estimate was the lowest of all the 3 estimates. He was friendly and listened to what I wanted and needed and did not try to talk me into extras, which is the reason I didn't go to the other two.

Description of Work
Rand Aire Mechanical Contractors Inc came over to replace our air conditioner and furnace.

04/20/2011

Drew L.

They were expensive, but the job was good. I liked their services and will use the same in future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Rand Aire Mechanical Contractors Inc. for a new heating and air conditioning unit, in December, 2010.

09/16/2010

Jacob D.

It went great. The owner himself gave the estimate and actually helped to install the A/C. The job was completed in less than one day and the final costs did not exceed the initial estimate. I have referred RandAire to several friends and family members for everything from service to brand new units. All of them had positive experiences as well.

Description of Work
RandAire installed A/C into my house. It is an older house that previously only had a heater.

Total Home Environmental HVAC

Choose Total Home Environmental for the Best Heating and Cooling Services in Torrance. When you have a malfunctioning air conditioner, you will more than likely do whatever it takes to get it working properly again. You don’t want to have to fix it by yourself, so your first move should be to find a company you can trust. We are that company at Total Home Environmental. We have been in the business for years, so we really know our way around air conditioners, heaters, and HVAC in general. You can call us at 310-272-5701 to find out more about us and to see why you should turn to us as your next air conditioning company in Torrance, CA.

Offers by Total Home Environmental HVAC on Angi
    Mega Clean Air

Welcome to Mega Clean Air, where we thrive to provide excellent customer service. We are a licensed HVAC and construction company. We are certified to remove asbestos, clean air ducts and vent pipes, and we can handle all of your appliance repair needs. We take pride in our work, and we offer commitment to delivering exceptional workmanship and dependability for each and every job. We offer a reminder call for all annual maintenance services. We use professional equipment, and we're open on Sundays too! Some estimates can be provided over the phone. Give us a try, and you'll be our customer for life. Family owned and operated.

Alps Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

Alps Air Conditioning is family owned and operated. Our business works hard to offer the best quality equipment and installation to make sure our customers enjoy the comfort for many years. Our goal is to have a life-time customer. Not a quick sale and move on. We are here to service our customers for many years. We want to be your Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor for life. We goal is to provide 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We will repair or replace your system to provide you satisfaction. We offer No Money Down, 0 Percent Financing for 12 or 18 months. (on approved credit) Senior and Veteran Discounts. Also serving Buena Park, Cerritos, Cypress, Fullerton, La Habra, Whittier, Norwalk, Long Beach, Lakewood, CA.

Offers by Alps Air Conditioning & Heating Inc on Angi
    MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Check

Installation of high quality heating & air conditioning systems.