Lucky Sully Chimney and Duct Cleaning

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2005

844820 California State Contractors License Board

1025 N Tustin St # 211

Orange, CA 92867

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

TheOur family owned company stresses customer satisfaction. Michel Sullivan is a certified chimney sweep through the National Chimney Sweep Guild,(www.ncsg.org/) and Dan Sjostrom is certified thhrough the National Fireplace Institute (http://nficertified.org/pages_consumers/consumers-1.html) These keep us up to date on industry standards for all woodburning and gas fireplaces. We also carry above industry standards of insurance, bonds, and workmans's compensation. This means if we fall off your roof, we are liable and not you....

chimney sweep (286)chimney repair (90)chimney cap repair (69)fireplace services (52)dryer vent cleaning (22)gas fireplace repair (14)masonry (6)gas leak repair (1)air duct cleaning (34)roof cleaning (2)gutter cleaning (1)

11/13/2020

Punctual, professional, explained everything very well. Great experience.

Description of Work
Fireplace and chimney cleaning

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

10/29/2020

Dan was fabulous! He Facetimed me and walked me through how to clean my fireplace and how to put it back together all free of charge. My fireplace now looks and works great. He did this all on his own personal time outside of business hours. I can't tell you how much I appreciate him taking her personal time to help me. I would highly recommend this company and will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Cleaning of the gas fireplace in my home.

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces,gas logs

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

Thanks

07/16/2020

Everything went well from start to finish. Lucky Sully's computer system told me when Brian would arrive and I was impressed that they even had a picture of him so I would know what he looked like. He was efficient, fast and kept the area clean. He is very nice and explains everything. I have used this contractor before and I have good service every time. I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
The chimney was cleaned and inspected. Installed a cap over the top and sealed some cracks in the crown and smoke chamber

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

07/09/2020

they stated up front they did not work with cast iron. very nice about it as well

Description of Work
reconnect cast iron fireplace

Category air duct cleaning,chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

06/19/2020

Brian was very nice & professional. He did an excellent job, and I would reccomend him to anyone.

Description of Work
chimney swept & inspected

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

11/20/2018

It went fine. The work was done quickly and efficiently. It turned out that the chimney was not that dirty, so the job was a relatively easy one as far as I could tell. I would certainly hire Lucky Sully again.

Description of Work
Our Chimney cleaned

Work Completed On 11/16/2018

08/04/2018

Excellent!! Brian Juss was friendly and professional. He was very prompt and detailed. I’m very pleased.

Description of Work
I needed a new chimney cap, back panel in the fireplace and new door and screen. Also, a lot of cleaning/sweep because dead birds were found inside...

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

Cost $1,571.28

Work Completed On 08/04/2018

06/16/2018

Very nice young man. Cleaned up. I could hear birds above my chimney for the first time!

Description of Work
Clean chimney

Work Completed On 04/27/2018

05/21/2018

Got everything cleaned out as expected along with some unexpected items in the flue (rocks, dead birds). Protected the inside with tarps and vacuumed everything up. Recommended and I had a chimney cap installed. Everything was done quickly, efficiently and within budget.

Description of Work
Cleaned the chimney flue which had never been cleaned and cleared out a large blockage preventing the flue gate from opening.

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

Thank you.

01/30/2018

Outstanding service, cleanliness and explanation of every step of the process.

Description of Work
Cleaning of chimney and patching of small gaps in the interior liner

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

Work Completed On 03/22/2018

Chimney sweeping, inspection, troubleshooting, diagnostics, dryer vent , air duct cleaning, damper replacement, waterproofing, leak resolution, doors, gutters, roofing, fireplace installation, repairs & restoration.