Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo

Founded 1991 • With Angi since February 2016

Kilter Termite & Pest Control has been providing Free Termite Inspections and the top rated Stay in Your Home Termite Treatments for over 25 Years! Our service history, customer care and pricing is unmatched in Southern CA. Our free termite and rodent inspections are performed by CA licensed

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4.1

pest control (7)home inspection (3)insulation (2)woodworking (1)

05/17/2022

Will D.

Great, Bill was on time and friendly and gave me a great estimate for termite treatment where we didn't have to tent our home which was nice since it isn't my neighbors business what pest issue I had and a big tent over my house kinda gives that away. The guys who did the work were professional and cleaned up everything so I would hire Kilter again and I have recommended them to other folks.

Description of Work
free termite inspection and termite treatment

Category home inspection

Work Completed On 05/07/2022

05/17/2022

Francis R.

Great customer service! The service went smooth! The technician was very knowledgeable And I’m especially happy that we didn’t have to leave our home!

Description of Work
Stay in Your Home Termite Treatment

Category pest control, home inspection, insulation, woodworking

Work Completed On 05/17/2022

04/12/2018

Justin S.

Initial inspection report from Kilter included $7200 to address pest issue they identified. When they sent a PO for the same $7200 from the original quote, we signed it. 70% through the job they said we need to pay another $4500 to complete it because they made a clerical error by not putting the same scope of work in the PO as the original quote. Can't understand how they think they will get away with it. But now I need to waste my time and frustration with arguing with them and will likely end up in court

Description of Work
rodent control

Category pest control, home inspection, insulation

Work Completed On 04/12/2018

04/06/2018

Mrs. Donna H.

I felt that the salesman did not make it clear. They took off the old insulation and they said that I need to pay another $1200 dollars more to install a new insulation. I thought that it was included already on the $3000 that I have paid to them. It was very misleading. Several times (at least) that the salesman as well the supervisor said that he will call but they never get back to us. When they took the insulation out, they did not take 100% out.

Description of Work
They cleaned out the attic, Pest control service.

Work Completed On 02/20/2018

08/22/2017

Deborah R.

They were really good. They will come out free if I call within 2 years. They had really good customer service, they did the job in the time they said they would. The worker who was here was really nice. They're professional, courteous, and punctual. I think he put something in the attic, I don't really know. For when it gets inspected again.

Description of Work
Get rid of termites. Sprayed the attic and all around the house and drilled.

Work Completed On 08/07/2017

06/23/2016

Vernell G.

Unwanted furry creatures beware! For Kilter will not spare! Highly recommend this service. We had a few mice in our house and we only discovered them when we noticed a few of them darting all over the house – mostly in the kitchen. I rang kilter and explained my situation. They said they could come out the next day and they did. They explained how it would go, laid traps (successfully caught the mice) and scoured our home to seal entry points and prevent the mice from escaping or entering again.

Description of Work
Caught unwanted furry creatures

Work Completed On 03/03/2016

04/26/2016

Terry W.

Thank you for the fast response when we needed your help at one of our properties. You efforts helped us get rid of rats and bring our property’s situation to normal. The knowledge and the professionalism of your guys were very impressive. Though I hope we would never need your pest control services again, it’s good to know that you’d be there immediately when we need your help.

Description of Work
Fast response

Work Completed On 02/01/2016

02/20/2016

Maria H.

I saw a huge termite nest growing in my backyard. I called Kilter pest control and they came within the hour. The brilliant, fast and superb service lead to the utter destruction of the nest. Therefore, our home was saved from the imminent destruction the termites could have brought. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Termite nest utterly destroyed

Work Completed On 12/10/2015

Contact

Phone

381 W Grove Ave

Orange, CA 92865

Website

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing
    PR2272
    We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo

How is Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo overall rated?

Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo is currently rated 4.1 overall out of 5.

What days are Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo open?

Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo is open:

What payment options does Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo provide

Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing

Does Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo offer free estimates?

Yes, Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo offers free project estimates.

Does Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo offer a senior discount?

Yes, Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo offer emergency services?

Yes, Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo?

Yes, Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo offers warranties.

What services does Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo offer?

Kilter Termite & Pest Control - Mission Viejo offers the following services: Termite Control Service - Rodent Control Service - Pest Control Service - Wood Replacement - Insulation Services -