Handyman Connection of Orange County

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2005

1740 W Katella Ste G

Orange, CA 92867

With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home improvement and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the

11/30/2021

Marc F.

They did exactly as submitted. They were on time and professional and they showed up when they were supposed to. Everything went well from start to finish. The actual person who did the repair didn't have the exact color which is very minor point. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They did some stair repair.

Category woodworking

03/02/2021

Norma G.

Sorry, I don't recall that my request was answered. It maybe, because I want to hire someone who would be an overseer of home projects. I need someone who has knowledge and has my back. Foreman or over seer.

Description of Work
Help with hiring skilled professionals.

Category awnings, handyman service

02/18/2021

Tom Y.

No one from this company ever contacted me.

Description of Work
Not applicable. See below.

Category handyman service, lighting

We have researched all of Angie's List message and work request forms and we cannot find any contact from you thru Angie's List. Additionally we have fully computerized phone and voice recording. We have researched all e-mail's, voice messages for the prior week along with every inbound phone number and traced every phone number and message to a known customer in our database. We would greatly appreciate any information you could provide us as to the method, number you dialed, address you sent to, date, and time of any contact that you made with us so that we may take corrective action. In the mean time may we have your number so that we may call you and properly handle your request. Sincerly, Rich Panitz, Pres. 714-288-0077

01/23/2021

Mediha O.

Ronald was punctual and he did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Repair falling patio shelf

Category awnings, handyman service

11/19/2020

Susie D.

All work went fast and timely. Well done.

Description of Work
Painting,electric,house fan,baseboards

Category awnings, electrician, plumbing, woodworking, ceiling fans, interior painters

10/19/2020

mark B.

Perfect Very punctual Clean neat Knowledgeable

Description of Work
Water heater shed

Category awnings, water heater repair, woodworking

08/27/2020

Carolyn O.

Never responded to my request for an estimate.

Description of Work
Screen cover for atrium repaired and general small handyman projects

Category awnings, handyman service, screen repair

[Member Name Removed], I have scoured every Angie's List Message and Quote Request back to June of 2020 and cannot find that any request was entered for us. We do pride ourselves on making certain that every customer gets a response in a timely manner If you contacted us in any other manner we have full voice and number recording and tracking on the phone as well as a complete e-mail history. If you can share your method of contact and approximate date with addresses and/or numbers I would love to take corrective action and see that this does not happen in the future. Regards, Rich Panitz, Pres. 714-288-0077

08/07/2020

Eric W.

We had multiple tasks performed and he did great. We have a big project coming up and he gave me a ballpark amount which helped. He was great, honest and shared lots of ideas. Very thorough.

Description of Work
Multiple tasks

Category awnings, drywall, handyman service, window treatments

07/19/2020

Nicole K.

It all went great. Handyman Connection is my go-to for almost all services from electrical, painting, installing fixtures and any other works involved in making a house livable. I find them flexible, reasonable and above all reliable in delivering quality work. Ron who came to fix faulty lighting through the house, paint a room, put in smart locks and much more, was efficient, personable and great at communicating my options. He was also generous with advice on how I could proceed with solving some problems on my own. I would strongly recommend him and Handyman Connections.

Description of Work
Painting interior, fixing faulty lighting, installing smart locks and general works around the house for move-in

Category electrician, handyman service, lighting, interior painters

06/01/2020

Nicole K.

We were moving into a new house where the previous owner hadn't done much to maintain the house, so there was really a lot to do, a lot of small jobs and the list kept growing. Robert from Handyman was really fantastic, not only for the high quality of work but also for offering intelligent and varied solutions to problems. He's not just an expert in all facets of construction, but he was really helpful and observant of issues that I didn't even realize needed tending (i.e. light fixtures not working, etc...). I would happily recommend them and plan on calling them again in the near future.

Description of Work
Electrical and plumbing work

Category electrician, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, woodworking, ceiling fans, interior painters

05/24/2020

Wendy W.

It was great. Very exact. Nice accommodating.

Description of Work
I had him hang mirrors and a curtain rod.

Category awnings

05/20/2020

Judy T.

Great! Very efficient and conscientious.

Description of Work
Replace exterior window trim on 7 windows.

Category woodworking

04/29/2020

Jeff W.

No complaints. Job was done in a professional manner

Description of Work
Repair a wooden patio cover

04/17/2020

Jeff W.

I spoke with the owner of Handyman Connection and with the craftsman that he sent out to do the work I needed. I had a patio cover that needed some repairs to the wood and that also needed painting. My experiences with both the owner and the craftsman were very positive. The owner came out to scope the job and made recommendations. He did not try to oversell. I knew exactly how the job was going to be done. The craftsman was methodical and kept me informed of progress. We had very good communication throughout

Description of Work
Repairs to a wooden patio cover

Category deck cleaning

01/23/2020

didi M.

Jeff was very professional and did a great job. Thank you!

Description of Work
Closet and drawer repair

01/16/2020

Alexis M.

It went well! He even called the next day to see how the baby slept in her new crib!

Description of Work
Had a crib put together

Category contractors, handyman service

09/19/2019

Jeff W.

Serviceman was very upfront about everything. I plan to hire the company to do some other repairs around my house.

Description of Work
Needed to replace valves on the water lines to my washing machine. Would have replaced myself but the valves have compression fittings. I would have needed special tools to help remove the old valves.

08/15/2019

Joseph S.

Very good and very responsive once I called the directly

Description of Work
TV Mounting

07/11/2019

Maria V.

Wonderful. Great. So thankful that I got John from Handyman Connections. He let me know everything that was needed and explained everything to me. The job was a A+ work. I will definitely be calling Handyman connection for more jobs.

Description of Work
The shower facet needed to be changed. There was a major leak from the hot water handle because the stem was badly broken.

Category plumbing

06/30/2019

Joyce W.

I needed some work performed under my house after a plumbing leak. They came and solved the problem. Very responsive, pleasant and helpful. I would use again.

Description of Work
Work under my house

06/18/2019

Judy T.

Very well - the door is no longer tilting and is vertically aligned.

Description of Work
Exterior door adjustment.

06/17/2019

Robert V.

The Handyman was Ron Besch. He did an excellent job of making the repairs. He was prompt, very courteous and actually completed the work in less time than originally estimated. He was very professional. We really appreciated how thorough he cleaned up and left everything neat and finished.

Description of Work
Repairs to Base Board around Lavatory. Required removal of Lavatory Cabinet and replacement after repairs made.

Category handyman service, plumbing, woodworking, interior painters

05/24/2019

kelly M.

Wonderful! Responded quickly- came early in the AM, super polite and nice. Quick

Description of Work
Installation of smoke dectors in a hurry before an appraisal

05/13/2019

kathrine D.

Job was done professionally, and quickly. I would hire this company again. The worker, "Bob" was on time, completed the install and cleaned up after himself. I am very happy with the work done.

Description of Work
Installing a doggy door in the wall

01/14/2019

John C.

Did not hire due to price. The contractor was professional and knowledgeable but the price was too high.

Description of Work
Bathroom floor repair

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, interior painters

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

GT Pavers

GT Pavers has a team with over 60 years of combined construction and interlocking Paver experience. When it comes time to choose an expert paver installer, it’s important that you trust your project to an experienced paver company that has the team and expertise to get the job done right. Whether it’s a driveway, walkway, patio, backyard remodel, fire pit, pool decking or other similar projects. GT Pavers has years of know-how experience to handle highly specialized projects. GT Pavers will not only get it done right, but we’ll be more efficient and cost-effective than any competitor. We also offer a best-price guarantee, and we have been providing the highest quality work for Southern California customers for over 10 years.

Patios By B&B Inc

Patios by B & B was started by Buddy and Barbara Goldman (hence the B & B) in 1974 but became a fully licensed, bonded and insured General Contractor in February of 1977. Today the company is owned and operated by Paul and Jeff Goldman, Buddies son and grandson. For over 40 years, Patios by B & B has specialized in custom designed patio covers, drop shades, sunrooms and garden rooms, pool & spa enclosures, interlocking paving stones, artificial turf, putting greens, decorative concrete overlay, vinyl replacement windows, french doors, patio doors, car ports, stamped concrete & epoxy flooring systems. Paul Goldman and Jeff Goldman personally design, manage, and oversee each project to ensure that the expectations of our customers are not only met, but exceeded. As a professional General Contractor, we approach our relationships with our clients quite differently than our competition. We are not a marketing company, therefore we don't employ any high pressure, commission salesman. We respect and value our client relationships and always offer the highest level of quality and professionalism that our clients deserve and expect. We have maintained the same professional installation crews for over 20 years with thousands of projects completed throughout Orange County, South LA and parts of the Inland Empire. We are authorized dealers for the highest rated manufacturers in our industry and offer a complete spectrum of products to address a wide range of custom applications. Patios By B&B has a massive reference base in Orange and Los Angeles Counties and offers Free Design Consultations and Cost Analysis to define and estimate your project as responsibly and cost effectively as possible. We value and honor our relationship with Angie’s List members and offer a 10% discount on the total project. Give us a call today!

California
    California: Contractors
    09/30/2023
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Multi-skilled craftsmen to take care of your Honey-do list. Bathroom and kitchen remodels, electrical, plumbing, drywall, painting, tile, flooring, fences, decks, patio covers, doors, lighting, fans, general handyman services. Free Labor estimates. Make a list and call us!

Roofing. Carpets.