Greenteam Roofing & Insulation, Inc.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2018

CA
California: Contractors
04/30/2022

1439 W Chapman Ave

Orange, CA 92868

Here at Greenteam Roofing we specialize in hard-to-find leaks and leaks in general, so if your looking to solve your leak problem call us. I haven't not been able to find a leak in my 25 years and we also warranty every job. We are a locally owned and operated company, that values honesty and integrity and who treats your home or business, as if it were our own. Being an expert in all aspects of roofing projects and our services are customized to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. Looking forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!...

roofing (14)insulation (1)

03/04/2021

Excellent! Start to finish Mr. Caroll was clear, patient, explained what was required, and ensured that the work was done properly. Would call them again for any future needs. Very competitive and prompt.

Description of Work
Roof repair to composite tile roof

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

01/13/2021

Ed contacted me and came to my house the next day as promised. After talking about the condition of my roof, and that we like to do as much of our maintenance as we can ourselves, he said that the roof was not in bad shape and that we could do the work ourselves if we wanted to. He gave us a lot of information about what products to use and how to do the work. It was so great to work with someone ...

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

10/31/2020

I have a spray-foam roof and I have used this company before. They are not the cheapest but they offer quality work and leave the place really tidy. This time I needed to have three skylights installed and was having a devil of a time finding reasonable quotes. I knew I'd have to have them out after to fix any roofing issues so I spoke with them early on. The owner, Ed, came out himself and sugges...

Description of Work
Skylight installation

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

Review for Greenteam Roofing & Insulation, Inc. - 1439 W Chapman Ave, Orange, CA - 38992267

10/27/2020

Greenteam was fantastic. Ed and the team were on-time, did great work and completely cleaned the entire area after they finished. I would absolutely recommend Greenteam.

Description of Work
roof

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

10/16/2020

Excellent service. Quick response and work well done. I would happily recommend to family and friends alike.

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

10/07/2020

Very well. They corrected a few areas and even cleaned and painted pipes and vents. I am totally pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

09/29/2020

He spent quite a bit of time on our roof and took/sent us lots of pictures. He provided a verbal quote for the proposed needed repairs and was informative with us.

Description of Work
Need evaluation for maintenance and repairs.

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

04/16/2020

He came out twice and did a fine job.

Description of Work
Replace 200 sf section of flat roof.

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

12/16/2019

Greenteam has fixed my roofing that has been very worrisome for too long. Top notch skilled workers who know what they are doing. Thank goodness for Angieslist and Greenteam!

Description of Work
Roof leak repair, wood reinforced

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

06/03/2019

Edward and his team did work for us earlier in the year after we ended up with water pouring into our house after several days of rain. Everything looked good until we noticed a water stain in the ceiling near where the water had come down originally. I emailed Edward, and he replied the same night (this was Memorial Day weekend). By Friday of the same week, he had sent one of his guys to come out...

Description of Work
Roof leak patched

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair Roof Sealant Application Flat Foam / Single Ply Roof Repair Metal Roof Repair Traditional Tile Roof Repair Wood Shake Repair Long Beach Roofing Contractors

Roof installations